Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY! Empty
PostSubject: Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY!   Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY! EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:01 am

(Time of place
After the Suna's Team one mission: https://ultimateshinobi.rpg-board.net/the-wind-country-f36/team-1-s-return-t3129.htm#36344)

Blaize ryuzaki had just exited the room of the hospital. He exhaled his breath as he looked back in the door remembering the patient that was in there. It was a banditwho was getting looked at after the burnes left on him by the shinobi looking at that door. Blaize thoght he went to far, but even though it was a mission both him and the bandit had passion about not losing to the other. so now he walkes out the door as a medic stopes him

"Excuse me boy? did you went on and take care of his injuries before you got him here?"

Blaize was stopped and wondered why a medic asked him this of courced he answered

"yes i had to give him first aid or else his condition would worsen from the battle that we had Not to mention the mission time/"

The medic looked at the patients charts then at him

"interessting. the wounds and pace of bandages are remarkabley put on not tomention the care it was placed in that bandit Were have you learned such skill.?"

Skill it wasent skill really. Blaize had to learn it leaving on his own from after his parents death. All he could do was to look after himself. before he finished a beep was made from something the medic have

the object spoken
"sir we need you right away it seemes the posion that man held the posion is starting to spred quickly. Please some soon for mr k shhhhhhhhh"

the transmission ended and the medic knew that the other person on the other side had no chance to speak he looked at blaize and spoken

:come with me boy. your going to learn something about posions today and then i want to hear more about how you knew so much at this age.

Blaize had no idea what was going on. A patient by the name of mr K. blaize decided to go with him. For he is the one who asked.

(lookes like im going into paks life sry short and errors)

Last edited by Blaize on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:07 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To make it in topic)
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Paksennarion

PostSubject: Re: Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY!   Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY! EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 5:32 am

OOC - Oh dear, nostalgic title hm? XP I'm not quite sure where you're going with this, but I shall run with it and see what happens. Y'know I dun care 'bout errors, we both know how good your posts are when you've got a proper keyboard and all.

Paks crossed her arms sullenly, leaning against one of the pristine white walls with an insouciant slouch. Her pale fingers dug into what skin she could reach, hidden beneath the veil of her long sleeves as Paks kept her face studiously blank. The hospital room was bustling with people, all of them focusing on a man laying on one of those thin cots that didn't seem sturdy enough to hold anything up let alone a human being. The stringent scent of assailed her delicate senses and she had to fight off the urge to pinch the bridge of her nose at the swiftly ensuing headache and wave of nausea.

The nurses rushed from one end of the room to the other, their faces pinched in worry a few stray glances slipped towards her but no one tried to get her to talk again after the first fiasco. The primary doctor seemed to be trying to covertly shoot her angry glances, although he wasn't that good at being covert honestly. Sighing roughly, Paks dug her nails into her skin with renewed vigor. The whole situation was vexing, and it wasn't even her fault. The stupid fool laying in the hospital bed had gotten in the way, that was all. How she was being held accountable, well, Paks had no idea.

She watched coolly as the man seemed to writhe in some sort of seizure, nurses darting around like fluttering humming birds. Interest peaked, she watched with a detached clinical eye, cataloging his symptoms and the severity, idly estimating his general age and weight as well as body type and filing the information away. The poison was working faster than she would have previously though, then again this was the first time she had been able to test it on a human. The issue of intent or not was beside the point for the time being and she found herself intrigued at the progression of symptoms.

The fact that the man was obviously in some sort of pain was a minor notation, justified mostly because he was idiotic enough to get himself poisoned to begin with. You did not startle someone training and expect no repercussions after all, and the man hadn't just startled her, he had run in front of her target practice - mid-throw of course. It was bad enough when the medics appeared, eying the senbon puncturing his neck with something akin to disparagement, looking back and forth between her childish figure to the glinting metal as if they expected her to be playing with dolls or something. It got a bit worse when Paks refused to tell them what poison she used, it was the principle of the matter. Stating that if an antidote was made, then the poison would become useless, even if the antidote was only held by friendly hands. Besides, it wasn't lethal. Her experiments hadn't gotten that far yet. They didn't take that so well.

Which resulted in Paks being dragged to the hospital while they tried to force her to answer their questions, and she could be rather stubborn when she felt that she was in the right. It was rude to ask a Shinobi their secrets anyway. So, remaining mostly silent she was forced to stick around, probably in the hopes that if she had to watch what was going on she would cave out of pity or some other such notion. Really, Paks was sure that if she caved it would be more because of the annoyance of the whole affair than any sympathy. It was his own fault. The man was an idiot. What did they expect?
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY!   Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY! EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:56 am

OOC: This should be voided, one topic at a time. By the way Blaize, your spar with Initake was offrpg, you wouldn't know him in character.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY!   Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY! EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:18 am

"I'm here I'm here"

*the medic ninja spoken out. He was looking all around seeing what was going on. It was so hectic in this rooms. Shinobi and personel going one way and another so much about this posioned. Man. He looked at a medic with the object and then spoken outloud*

"You made the call what's the condition he is in"

Blaize slowly passed the enterence seeing a shinobi, a younge shinobi at that. It seemed that some adults were talking to her. Could she have been the source of all this. The posioned man.*

Blaize walked in and saw the patient as the medics looked at him and then the one who called it in spoken*

"What doing here. This is official personal only"

*the medic who told blaize to come in spoken.*

"Its alright it seemes that this one is rather talented. Well I mean talents hidden with him that he could perfect. boy I want you to bandage his cuts and do first aid. The nurses are too busy going to the gree house to see if there is a cure. And me and the other medic has to talk about his condition. Can you do that.*

*blaize looked up at him and then nodded wondering why he was chosen but he was a suna shinobi and all he could do is help.

In the meantime the medics questioning packs had to leave to locking her inside the room with blaize. Because of the layout of the patient being in the far end of the room and paks at the enterence blaize really didn't notice her. Quickly he went stright to work.*

"Man what happend to him? It dose seem like he had been posioned but his body seemes to be of a fair structure so his immune system should help fight. But it dosent seemed like normal posion here."

* a through examination to the places he was posioned was were he started first*

"The points of the stabs seemed to be of a faint tip. Either he was lucky or the posion tipes were swift to pass the body. Posion on his arms were in position were that part faces the body meaning if his arm faced the persona it means that he would have to raise his arms. Why else would this person have an injurey to a part of a body that dosent show to the attacker. Anyways I don't have much time for this."

*it seemes the patient was passed out probably a drug that the medics used to slow down the posion and a pain killer. Anyways blaize started to get a tray of a water with bandages sissors
peroxide and a small vile with a syringe. First thing first blaize started to place a cloth to the tray and placed it on his head then spoken.

"Forgive me I have to make sure no more more posions spred to your body this may hurt just a bit"

*as he said that he snaped his fingers as one hand started to burst in flames. It was his bloodline having the ability to creat fire and manipulate it. With other characteristics as well.

The flames were more like a layer over his hand. He slowly hovered it over the patients hand as he focused heat towards his body as he could see the patient wincing and then blood start to pop from the wound and rise. Once the blood rise to the surface blaize took his syringe and then took some blood out and placed it in a vile as he then placed the vile on the desk and begin to clean the wound with porixide. He then continued on to each of the wounds. Heating the area of wound and cleaning it off. He then stopped after cleaning the last one and wiped sweat from his head and then the flames stoped from his hand and thought*

"Man. Step one complete. There's still more to do even if this is first aid.

*he looked at his hand and spoken*

"Wierd, it started to glow brighter. I wonder why, what's going on with the flames I control. Is it a new thing. I need to know how it benefits me"
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY!   Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY! EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:21 am

Ooc: sorry. Can I make a diffrent intro senario. Also I thought that we can have two rps going but making sure that the times were diffrent. I don't plan to have a fight so my physical state would not be altered in any way before my mission adam. If this goes against the rues can this be on hold. But I thought we could have two rps going as long as the second one wasent major and I'm sorry that I used the offtopic one ill change the intro senario adam I will!!
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Paksennarion

PostSubject: Re: Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY!   Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY! EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:30 pm

OOC - Yeahs, I was told that too. If you don't have a major topic you can be in a few minor ones. Huh, I guess I was lied to. XP
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY!   Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY! EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:55 am

OOC: Edit to make the senario the treatment of one of the bandits that he fought in the mission. So i guess we can rp on this. and it will be paks turn ^__^
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Paksennarion

PostSubject: Re: Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY!   Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:08 am

Paks' gaze flicked towards the door as another doctor rushed in, white lab coat flapping behind him. In his wake walked another person, male, young teen fifteen to seventeen years of age, shinobi and most definitely bemused. Which begged the question... Why was another shinobi being drawn in when it was obvious he was neither a Medic-Nin nor a doctor? It seemed one of the doctors held similar misgivings as he soon voiced a complaint only to be answered rather vaguely. Talents? If he had an inclination for the healing arts, should not his Sensei be handling this? Not some random doctor at the hospital?

Preternaturally still in her place against the wall, it seemed everyone was content to ignore her presence as they bustled around. Putting far too much energy into something not all that important. The man was not about to die, and any complications from the poison were simply resulting in discomfort, nothing serious enough to damage him irreparably. And yet still they acted as if it was horrendous to just let the poison run through his system normally. Perhaps he should not have been running without any awareness of where he was going if he did not want to suffer through the pain.

The doctors and nurses converged, conversation rising and flowing between them in a constant hum of stress. Off to the side the new shinobi was quietly following orders, seemingly engrossed in his task. The personnel came to a decision, something about the greenhouse and an antidote, and they shuffled out. Other than a few odd looks at her, it seemed they felt the man stable enough to leave him with just the two shinobi. Foolish really. How did they know she meant the man no harm? It was not conclusive that she had not poisoned him on purpose or any of the other abundant things that made it unsafe to leave her with the patient.

Quelling her disgust at their lack of forethought, she instead watched the shinobi closely as he went about his task. First aid it looked. He spoke to himself, so engaged in his work that he seemed not to notice her. Not that Paks was complaining, she was rather satisfied to simply observe. His skills at deduction were adequate enough, Paks decided after listening to him rattle off basically how the poison had entered the man's bloodstream.

She couldn't help the raised eyebrow when the shinobi held out a hand and after a second it became wreathed in flames, although her face quickly smoothed into her customary blank veneer. Such elemental control was surprising in what Paks assumed was a Genin. He did not carry himself as a Chuunin nor a Jounin, and his age and mindfulness of the space around him as well as his deference to the doctors earlier all implied his rank was low. He cauterized the wounds, although it looked different than any cauterization Paks had ever seen or enacted. She filed that away as pertaining to whatever the second doctor had meant when he spoke of the kid's talents.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY!   Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY! EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:40 am

"Blaize stopped after collecting the sampel. His upper body was now alright. In case of first aid. He started to look at the female shinobi as he began to study her. As he did he began to place the sample on the tray as the flames in his hands was gone. He wondered what's her game? What's her reason. He stilled belived that she was the one who caused this. But no proper authorites are here to view her actions leaving her with only him. He wonder why and this was odd. But it seemes they went to all the trouble of the patient they didn't know "her" so he guessed he would decide to play that role

"Who are you"

*was a plain point question to break the ice*

"I've seen the medics and personal yell at you. And started to talk to you. You must be a suspect on what happend to this shinobi. There thinking something I know of it. But from what I see is diffrent.

"His hands were up. I could tell by the location of the posions"

*he raised his hands as a visual aid*

"The motion to lift your hands like this if you were attacking or defending against something.

Second. It seemes he was fighting you. The reason so is because the inflicts are too small for. A normal syringe and then if it was done by a syring the posion would of been deeper then what it is now. I wouldent of made a diffrence even at first aid.

The amount of posion gave it away to. The posion must of been embetted in something like a weapoins point. Like a pin, needle, senbon, pick. Something of that nature.

And because of the altitude of the posions angel meaning the person he was attacked was below his heigh. Since he was a tall man angling a weapon would be looked at as low to high angles.

Judgeing by that and other things he was attacked recently and you must of been at the scene. But I want to ask something that the medics did not ask.

"What's your story. What happend that made you do what you did to this man."

(Sorry bad post on mobile)
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Paksennarion

PostSubject: Re: Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY!   Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:37 am

OOC - Blaizey-kun I love you. XP That was a great post, confrontation is amusing. ^^

Paks hated the fact that she had to tilt her head back to meet the Shinobi's eyes as he finished his work and finally seemed to notice her presence. It was a bit less galling when she was leaning against a wall, as the angle was offset by the slope of her body in congruence with the wall itself. Still... She wished pettily that she was taller. She still had time for growth, she was only ten after all, but the fact that she happened to resemble a six year old in height was not lost of the young Genin, nor really anyone else she seemed to meet. It was a pity most of her opponents were too wary to fall for her babyish visage, which was really the only concrete benefit she got out of the exchange.

Which was probably why she dropped her impassive look and openly glared at the boy, eyes burning with all her pent up frustration at being dragged here. It grew worse when she realized he was studying her. She had done the same to him, but that did not mean she wasn't annoyed by it when it was directed towards herself. At least she had the sense to conduct her inspection surreptitiously.

Her hard won silence was broken as the boy deemed her interesting enough to talk to. Which she could have passed on, but today was not going in her favor thus far to begin with. And it seemed her opinion of conversation and the merits of a lack thereof were neither appreciated nor shared by anyone else she came across.

The fact that he had to launch into a whole monologue rubbed the wrong way even more so than his original inquiry for her identity. She could have put up with that, after all it was important to know who you were in a room with especially if you had yet to ascertain weather or not they were a threat. But he just kept going... The accusatory words flowing like diction from a book, and while some small part of her mind was impressed at his observation skills in that area, mostly she was just annoyed.

She scoffed, not really caring enough to ignore the Shinobi. Crimson eyes never leaving his in her own act of hostility she curved her lips into a faint smirk, "I am Kuchinawa Paksennarion," the little kunoichi crossed her arms across her abdomen, fingers flexing beneath her sleeves as she sneeringly responded to his overly histrionic question, "He is a fool." Glancing cuttingly at the man in question she scoffed again, unable to understand why people were putting up such a fuss.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY!   Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:41 am

(Ooc sry paks at work)" Kuchinawa Paksennarion"

Was the words that escaped his lipes. So that is her name. I wondered if she would really ever talk to me. I mean I'm not a medic nin and I know she knows it as well.
He looked at her as she looked up at him and gave her his answer. Well not really she made it short as possible. This intreged him as he started to get a cloth and wet it and put it ontop of the patients head to kool him off.

He looked at her red eyes as it matched with his icy blue eyes. Staring was over. And it seemed this game would last forever.

"So that is your name. Interesting. You don't seemed to want to talk to you. And when the iterigator asked you for your name you did not give it to him. I'm surprise you gave it to someone like me. I mean won't you think ill tell them about your name. Well don't worry I don't intend to.

Your first name would have been okay but you gave me your last name your clan name. Shinobis usualy don't give out their last name especialy if they are looked at for something wrong. Its not something you give out bluntly.

*he took a breath as he started to think then speak*

"I can't use your name as information. Right here and now. But you did not give me a full reason. He is a fool you say right?

Judging by your remarks it seemes something went wrong. So did he attack you first and these marks was from your counterattack?

It would fit. Besides the marks on him pointing to you. The defensive sides suggest that you two were in battle. And it took him by surprise. And by a short answer you gave me you don't want to be here.

So I don't get it if you know what happend then why won't you just give the antidode and heal him? I know he should deserve it but he is a suna nin right?

Well then? If I'm right or wrong I don't know the things he did to do what you had to do miss Kuchinawa Paksennarion
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Paksennarion

PostSubject: Re: Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY!   Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:30 am

Paks was annoyed. She often felt the familiar emotion, as the machinations of the people she had to be around and life in general tended to not mesh with her high expectations. She had even been annoyed earlier, but right now she was reaching the limit between annoyed and truly angry, pressed by this impetuous Shinobi's remarks. Of course she was not supposed to react so someone else's words, she was not supposed to rise to their bait or even deign those lower than her with any emotional response at all, but Paks had never been very good at ignoring irritation. Sometimes she was nearly positive it was her own fault, that she allowed herself the one emotion so as to better block the others. But even so, it was something she was often chided for.

With those thoughts in mind, she tried to reign in her annoyance. Focusing on the breath escaping her lungs and the soft thump of her heart pumping blood through her veins. The hard feel of the wall against her shoulders. Anything other than the thoughts of how idiotic this situation was, and how she could better serve herself and others if she was still off training. Paks was only a little kid though, and no matter how well trained, or how versed she was in the art of composure, she happened to be in possession of a rather small threshold for continual condemnation without giving responses.

It was proper to maintain an air of reticence, but at times everyone slipped. "I find it rather uncouth that one would ask for a name without returning their own," she drawled cagily, displeasure narrowing her eyes. "And furthermore, I do not see how the actions in which this man found himself to be in your care are really any of your concern. It is simply enough to know that you are tasked with healing him, the cause of his injury should be superfluous," she finished rather testily, more annoyed now than ever as she realized his last words held some truth to them. It was not that the man was a fellow Suna-nin, for no one could fault her if she was not endangering his life, but it was more so the fact that the Medic-Nin's were going to try and make an antidote to heal him no matter what.

She could not allow that, and she knew for a fact that the man was not contaminated with more than a trace amount of the poison and thus they would never be able to salvage enough to test an antidote on without the use of his body. Huffing quietly, Paks pushed off the sterile wall and stalked towards the recumbent man. Without any sort of word to the Shinobi who had sparked her actions, she formed a few quick hand seals and pressed her hand against the unconscious man's upper arm. Her flowing sleeve masked the movement of Nagi as the nin-snake coiled around Paks' wrist and sunk her fangs into the man's flesh, injecting an antidote while veiled beneath the cover of her sleeve, the antidote quickly flowing through his bloodstream and expunging the poison. There was no need to show all of her skills after all, it was more than enough that he would know of that particular jutsu.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY!   Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 5:27 am

*he looked at her as her words was strickt and to thepoint. She was right he did not introduce his name. He was to analitical of this situation to return the common manner. But in this case it was no common matter. But she of cource had thought of it in this mist of conversation. Was he to blame really? No not really but this was just a waste of time the more minutes pass the more of chance the patient could die. His first aid only help enough to slow things down.

But then he saw her going up to him. His eyes started to look at her curiously wondering if his words struck a nerve or just saved a mas life. Either way this shinobi was taking action. Surprised by this himself he bumbed into the side table with the medics equipment. As he looked at her he was wondering what she was going to do. It seemes she was going to do something. Then his eyes focused on her making hand signs.

"A ninjutsu"

He thought as she raised her hand

"Ohh no wait!"

*he thought as he couldent think he had to act he pulled the tray full of medic gause from the table and placed it on the patient chest were he target was. As she was ready to go at hos chest the gause full tray intercept her. He didn't want to go on ahead and let her work on the body. This was not really the reason he did not want to see her get the counteractions."

"That was close. A second later you would of been servirly injured."

*as he took a breath he knew she would want an answer as he looked into her eyes and spoken*

"Yes you, you see my flames, there still inside of him. Andif you wold force great pressure to a part of the body like his chest the flames would already burn your arm to a crisp and burning the very cells and tissiue in your body."

*as he finished he took the tray off her hands and placed it on the bottom draw away from her. It was his turn to move along this section as he snaped his fingers and flames appear on his fist as he hovered the flame on his body and some flames started to escape his body and returned to his hands. The rest of the flames layed in his body for medical support. Then he hovered the fire infront of an open vile as purple black dripes started to enter it. When he was done the flames were gone and closed the file and put it in his pocket. He looked at her and spoken*

"The flames are now no harm to you. If you are going to heal him before the time is up for them adults you better heal him now. Its your choice.

"Blaize is just here to assist in first aid"

*he said in this way so she could finally get his name*

(Ooc: sry if the post went everywere on mobile and raw )
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Paksennarion

PostSubject: Re: Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY!   Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:51 am

OOC - Aaah... Uhm, I'm confused Blaize-kun. What did you do in the post?

Sorries! Aaah... I'm just not quite sure what you meant. T.T
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Paksennarion

PostSubject: Re: Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY!   Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:09 am

Paks paused, her hand blocked by the movement of the other Shinobi. For a moment she frowned, eyes narrowing decisively as she lifted her head to glare at him in an altogether questioning manner. The boy quickly produced the answer to her question though, reaching out and calling forth flames from inside the man's body. Resisting the urge to quirk an eyebrow, at the obviously not normal flames he was producing, she instead watched keenly as his flames seemed to deposit what looked suspiciously like her poison into a random vial.

Scowling more so now, just because the whole situation was thoroughly annoying and growing tedious, she shifted her attention back to the man. She could tell that whatever the boy had done, he hadn't cured the man all together, and she went through with her intended jutsu a trifle stiffly. Placing her hand on his upper arm, her sleeve hiding the motion of Nagi as the nin-snake sunk her fangs into his flesh and deposited an anti-venom. Almost immediately the puncture wounds from her fangs disappeared, and once the snake had curled up securely around her arm, Paks lifted her hand and quietly retreated back to her earlier position; leaning against the wall.

She nodded perfunctory at the boy's next words, somewhat mollified when he gave his own name. Even if he left out a last name, and referred to himself in third person. She had been around weirder people though, and she had to admit for one untrained in the medical arts as he seemed to be, he handled himself well with a patient.

OOC - ...Horrible horrible writers block... That's all I'm gonna say.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY!   Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:05 am

He looked at paks chan. The lookes comming out from this girl was simply amasing. Not in a stalker way but in a way or respect. He has yet to meet a shinobi with coldness eyes. I mean. Many shinobi try to act kool with that look. But it seemed thoese eyes were natural. He keep a look at her eyes and her movements on what she did. He did not have a kkg of the eyes to see what she was doing. Rather his own kkg dealt with one singel element. But to execute a jutsu for a performence of posions would mean she knows a thing or two in the field of posions. If he had not remember correctly there were medical shinobi that knew a jutsu called. Posion fog, but this was different. There was a conter act jutsu. This seemed more of a person level jutsu then his own. He was curious. Who is the pakse. And her clan.

He shaked his head as he looked over the man once more. His level seemed to drop to a normal state. The flames he had were stopping any posion he had in the system but if he was correct her antidode seemed to give her the medication he needed.and that was a good thing. He wasent sure what she was but he did not want to be an obsessive shinobi. He took the vile and placed it in. Larger plastic vile as he walked over to her and handed it to her.

"These are the last traces of posions in his system. My flames picked it up when I returned them to my hand. Knowing your actions you would have tryed to take this from me sooner or later. Or if the posions sample itself was not useable then I would be wasting my time. I give this to you as a trust of your clan and yourself. Even though we are from the same village the secrets of a clan should remain a secret. So you can have the vile back before the man askes me of my findings."

(Ooc: same here sorry!!)
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Paksennarion

PostSubject: Re: Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY!   Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY! EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:53 pm

A smirk curved at her lips, and for a moment her irritation abated somewhat as the boy handed off the vial of poison she'd been eying covertly. Well. That certainly made things simpler, it was refreshing to see that he at least partially understood her situation. Regaining her composure, the short Genin inclined her head ever so slightly, "Thank you." As annoying as he had been, she could still appreciate his actions, and thus there was no mockery in her tone as she accepted the poison.

Hefting the small phial in one hand, the deceptive feel of glass so fragile beneath her fingers, was carefully cupped. She was unsure of what precisely to do with the few drops of poison held within the container. It was true, there probably wasn't enough to make an antidote from but one never knew the skills of their adversaries. And it was also true that she could not use it to make a duplicate, as she had memorized the ingredients before anyway and after watching the effects on the man she had a few things that would need to be altered as well. Which left her with remains, which could potentially hinder her in the future if she did not dispose of them properly. So, seeing as they were locked in a room and she had only a few options available to her, the little girl opened the vial and quickly downed the contents. The poison would be easily absorbed through her stomach lining, and then filtered into her bloodstream mixing with the chemical cocktail that her blood currently was.

Perhaps having the awareness of how odd that action might be perceived as to one who didn't understand, she shot the boy a glance before turning her attention back to the man. Stepping forward, she quickly checked his pulse and did one more cursory inspection. He was for all intents and purposes cured of the poison, there were no lingering effects and she noted the amount of time it had taken Doku Men'eki to clear his system completely. All of that was important information, and in the end while this had been a tedious and irksome situation she would be able to improve upon her poison after the observations garnered here. She did wonder however, how long the doctors were going to take until they let them out of this room. Sure, they could perhaps break out, but it was the principle of the matter. She had better things to do after all.

OOC - XP I knows, I knows.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY!   Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:21 pm

Blaize looked at her once more. mainly listen to her speaking. She said thank you to him. But her voice did not go with her cold remarks and lookes she was giving at the beginning of the meeting. This was different. A sign of being normal. all of a sudden to. well it was alright. Though a change in her was really different even for a slight bit of time. When she said thank you he smiled and then nodded to her and then spoken.

"your very welcome Paks"

as he spoken and gave her the vile of posion. He looked at her. It seemes she was eyeing the posion with very close observation. Wondering what she leaves behinds. At least blaize thought so. She was a genin rank like him. at lease by the lookes of her. If they were of the same ranking then he knew her knowledge of her specialty was growing. And this was the time to see what your results show. In the field of the shinobi world. But her eyes changed as it looked out of the observing lookes. And before He could say something else. she drank the posion.

Naturaly Blaize would have had his eyes open. Surprised at what just happend. Jumpy and all in awe at what she had done. But Blaize did not give such a look. He wasent expecting something like that to happen. But he did expect a WAY To dispose of the posion. But an in take of said posion is something else indeed. So this must be something then normal styles of a shinobi.

Posion, of this level and power. must of been her KKG. His thoughts rushed through his head as he unknowingly slipped his lipes and spoken them unload.

"I dont understand? You knew i was a curious shinobi when you saw me and my reactions all day. You keep being kool and collected as you just stand your ground and not just give two words of all this. Keeping everything but your lookes a secret. You gave me your full name. Which is understandable. Meaning you must have pride in your clan. But what you did right now. You just made a whole new senario. You could have made me thing the posions were just used as weapons with your ninja tools. And the Antidode jutsu would have been a jutsu just made up, but am i right by saying this is your KKG?"

He looked up. mid sentence he knew he was speaking and trigger her attention. He looked at her as he continued to speak
"A user of posions, a user who can give antidodes to the posion it gives its victims. A posion user who is able to take an intake of her said posion. Even if its not enough to be a sample there is posion there. and because your body is not becomming like the patient it is evedent that you seem to be immune to your said posion. You are a very interesting person indeed. Miss Pakes. I can see why you were able to take down that adult with such ease."

(OOC: Rar on mobile)
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY!   Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY! EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 10:46 am

Paks is now gone. and topic is done. Lock and move to archives i guess idk? or just lock
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY!   Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY! EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 1:08 pm

OOC: Not moved to the archives, but I'll look it for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY!   Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY! Empty

Back to top Go down

Curious shinobi learn about Blood and fire PAKS AND BLAIZE ONLY!
Page 1 of 1