Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Sheekoe Hansaro

Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic) Empty
PostSubject: Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic)   Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:54 am

Sheekoe and his genin had been walking for hours now,luckly the forest was cooler than the sand village so it wasn't as hot.Sheekoe was very calm about this whole mission thing,He was going to make sure his team was not hurt or killed.He had heard alot about skilled bowman with these bandits so they had to be careful when they got to the river country.

"Ok team,Its time to be best right now.These bandits are no joke they have bowman,and im pretty sure they have set up traps every where they are bandits.We have to think like bandits in order to beat them,I dont want you guys getting cocky and thinking your the best in the squad and can handle everything cause you will get killed."

Sheekoe kept walking forward with his hands in his sleeves,as he was speaking he didnt turn his head once to look at his students,He wanted them to understand how serious this was,Being in his calm easygoing state he was always happy,But missions have to be done right no slacking at all.Sheekoe also wanted them to be in a good state during the mission"Also guys let me know if you are tired,or hungry so we can stop and take a rest,it is gonna take us about a day to get there."

Sheekoe kept walking assuming that they were keeping up with him,He walked at a steady pace to get there,He wasnt running out of breath or getting hungry anytime soon,but he did worry about the genin."Remember what we are,a team,a family never forget that,We must work together to achive our mission,We are....Team 1,Team Hansaro!"Sheekoe turned his head around to the genin behind him and gave them one of his smiles.

(OOC:guys try to get at least 300 words,Blaize you dont have too beacause ur on mobile but at least try to make it longish Razz)
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic)   Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:18 am

(Ooc: thanks sensei. I will try)

Blaize ryuzaki started to see and feel the change in tempurater and climate while traveling to this trade rute. Though the trade route was use for the sand village there was not must trace of sand. It was full of trees and what could assume water nearby, because it was so cold and diffrent blaize stoped as soon as his sensei stopped. He looked at his shoes and took them off as he started to take off the sand off of his shoes and bottom of the pants to makes sure that he would not give chance to the enemie. As he finished he started to dust off the sand with the debrie around the area. If he sensei or his teammates look at him he will just smile and speak*

"Well we came across sand all day. We don't want to leave something forien in this area when we want the element of surprise.."

*he then took back his shoes and then followed the group. As the climate was getting colder he started to zip up his jacket. He look at his teammates as he wanted to see what emotions was running through there mind with thire first mission.*

(Sorry wish I could do longer)
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic)   Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:38 am

As Jon walked along with the rest of team one, he was glad for the cool air. He couldn't get used to the arid desert air, no matter how long he had lived there. As he was walking along the path, Hansaro-sensei spoke. "Ok team,Its time to be best right now.These bandits are no joke. They have bowman, and I'm pretty sure they have set up traps every where. They are bandits. We have to think like bandits in order to beat them. I dont want you guys getting cocky and thinking your the best in the squad and can handle everything 'cause you will get killed." Jon agreed, even though he would like to be the one to save the day. It's a team effort, Jon thought to himself. Otherwise they wouldn't have put us together in the first place. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like my fuuinjutsu will be any good here either. Jon saw Blaize brush himself off, and decided to follow. Instead of brushing himself off, though, he just shook really hard, gettting all of the dust off. As Jon thought about what sensei said, he thought up of an idea. "Wouldn't it be good to have traps of our own? I mean, the bandits are looking for four ninjas to ambush. We could give them four ninjas, but instead they are actally water clones. an added bonus would be to have them sticky, so if the bandits use melee, they'll get trapped in the goo." As Jon kept walking, sensei said something else. "Remember what we are,a team,a family. Never forget that. We must work together to achive our mission. We are....Team 1,Team Hansaro!" Jon exclaimed, "Yeah! Let's do this!"
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic)   Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:41 pm

"That really does sound like a good idea jon but there's something wrong with your plan. They don't know were comming. I mean as bandits of cource there first instinct is, 'we might get cought' but because the bandit dose not have close ties with the sand. Were safe to assume that they don't even know how many of them they are. "

*he tried to think of putting a better use for his plan as he placed his hands and cupped it under his chin in a thinking position as he thought some ideas and then spoken about one.*

"You said trapping the enemy. We can't trap them yet because were one day distance though we can talk about some of them now. I like your clone idea, but from what we can gather you and sensei are the only ones able to use the clone jutsu. You guys can either have two clones seperate father then us to see what is going on once were able to get to find the bandits.we don't want you to lose much chakra if they shot the clones down with an arrow at ease. Good ideas jon. It seemes you always have a game plan hua?"

*he smiled and continued along though trying to make sure everything in this area felt right before continueing on.and so they continue onwards*
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic)   Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:50 am

Hero just kept on playing with his necklace that a guy named matthais gave him. It was a red shuriken that was a special type of medal that can blow up if thrown and hit something hard. "When are we gonna be there, I'm ready to kick some butt!'" Hero shouted. As he played with his necklace.

Hero then thought about the rumors he heard about the rain village. He heard it was a beutiful place, but there was some nasty people there. Even some ninja too. But hero didn't need to worry about that now, he was going against ordernary bandits. Hero just hopes no rain ninja interfere.

Last edited by herocou on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic)   Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:59 am

*he started to chuckel at hero as he looked at him. He could see he was devoted to. The mission. As well it seemes that yhe did some homework, saying that he did not want any rain ninja appearing at this site. He tryied to remember the mission not hearing about shinobi.*

"Well aren't you the energetic one. Don't worry, if they won't stop on command we'll have no choice but to kick their butts. But as for the rain village. If I'm not mistaken there village surrounds three of the great nations. I doubt shinobi of the rain will interfere here on a trading rute. If they did then our mission would have been completed since they would take out any forigners. We still must be careful though like you said. We should hopefully make our way to our destination soon."
(Ooc: if its short sorry but this post was to pass the time. Weres jd!)
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic)   Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic) EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:45 am

(OOC: I was at school!)
Hmmmm... Jon thought. How would we do against bowmen? Jon was concentrating hard on how to create a battle plan, but couldn't figure anything out. "Sensei," Jon said, "do you already have an idea on how we're going to defeat the bandits? I've come up with a few ideas, but I bet you already have an awesome battle plan ready at will. After all, you are a jounin for a reason." I hope...
Back to top Go down
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Sheekoe Hansaro

PostSubject: Re: Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic)   Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 1:42 am

Sheekoe listened to the non stop talking of the genin,They seemed to be rather excited about this whole thing.Sheekoe was still walking in front of them at a steady pace.It was starting to get dark outside. "Sensei," Jon said, "do you already have an idea on how we're going to defeat the bandits? I've come up with a few ideas, but I bet you already have an awesome battle plan ready at will. After all, you are a jounin for a reason." I hope...

Sheekoe chuckled at his remark,"haha,well Jon my plan was,we were gonna split up into two groups, Blaize you're with me,And Hero you're with Jon.To make it harder,Jon and i can use our clones to make it into groups of three, which is why we are on seperate teams.

Sheekoe hoped they agreed."Any other ideas just tell me,But we should stop and take a rest."Sheekoe then took the three to a resting spot."Alright guys,get confortable,We will head to the river country at 6 o clock so dont try to sleep
in."

Sheekoe then walked over to a tree,He gracefully took out his sword and sliced a cople of thick branches off the tree.He then scooped them into a pile and carryed them into a spot.
He reached back into the grey backpack he was carrying and pulled out a pack of matches.As he plucked one match out of the pack and lit the wood on fire,creating a campfire,He sat down in a crossed leg position and said."Alright guys ill cook us some food in a second,but we are gonna sit down and think of some battle plans for tommorow."

Sheekoe then pulled out a pan out of his pack and put meat in it and started to roast it over the fire.He then cut up some little chunks of carrots,and other vegetables and put them in the pan with the meat."Ok,now that the food is cooking,do you guys want to share any ideas with me?"
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic)   Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:56 am

"Nooooo!" Hero shouted. "We gotta keep going,people may be hurt." Hero then got to his knees when he heard sensei say "Ok,now that the food is cooking,do you guys want to share any ideas with me?" "Hero then stated. "We should have ramen." He smiled a big smile remembering the ramen he had before meeting his team.
Back to top Go down
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Sheekoe Hansaro

PostSubject: Re: Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic)   Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 5:42 am

Sheekoe looked at Hero with a odd face."Hero,we have to stop at some time,you dont wanna end up falling asleep during batlle do you?"Sheekoe laughed at Hero as he watched him eat his ramen."Besides its a bandit base people arnt hurt."Sheekoe then looked at the food.

"Well,looks like the beef stew is finished."He took the pan off of the stand over the fire.He then pulled three bowls out from his pack and served himself,Blaize,and Jon some beef stew."Here you guys go."Sheekoe handed there bowls to them.

Then he passed a pair of chopsticks to each of them as he picked up his own bowl and his chopsticks.He stuck a chuck of beef in his mouth,letting the delicious meaty taste soak in his hungry mouth.Then he ate a couple vegetables with another chunk of beef.

"As I was saying,We are gonna split up into two groups,When we find the base,Jon and Hero you two will go left into the base,while Blaize and I will go right into the base."Sheekoe took another bite of his beef stew"After that try to take out as many bandits as possible,Kazekage-sama wants all of these goons gone,Then we will meet up in the middle of the base to take on the rest of the bandits."Sheekoe waited to see what they would say about the plan
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic)   Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 6:52 am

" have a big question, Sensei." Jon said aloud. "Wouldn't it be better if you and me were together? We both use water jutsus, and Hero and Blaize both use fire jutsus. With me and Hero together, I cancel him out. This could easily lead to a bad disadvantage. And also, exactly how many bandits are there? If we were facing lots of them, wouldn't the Kazekage sent out more ninja?"
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic)   Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:22 am

As dinner was ready and served blaize listened to what his sensei and teammate had to say. With all this going on it was a good time for a rest. Before the big day tomarro. It seemed like it would have to be the best for the split of the groups.

Blaize looked at his food but listening to the words of sensei and hero going on and on. He admire heros spirit about saving the. People, even though they were going to the base of bandits. Though it was true what sensei had had to be at there best is really the best way to go for the mission.

He was remembering what sensei had to say. Any opening of ideas for them to use for tomarro. As he thought he took his own knapsack(the one ryu from streetfighter carries.) He took three canties of water and threw them at each of his teammembers. A way to break the ice of let someone else to talk this time*

"Here guys, water cantines for everyone. Take it as a complimentary gift for being a team. Anyways. This is my feeling for this mission.

"Hero I like your idea of continueing on. And would be the best way to go but when we get there we do not want to have a disadvantage ferom the bandits. Remember you want to save them let's be the best we can to save them from another bandit attack with a flawless sweep."

*he then lookes at his sensei as he then nodded to him and then spoken*

"Sensei I guess I relise why you want to split us up. A higher rate for the mission. Also besides that. You've place jon with hero. I like the idea because it gives jon and hero the chance to be closer with eachother. Its great to be working with you personaly sensei."

*he took a pause as he began to take a sip of water as he closed his own canister and then started to speak once more as he took out three brown circle items. As he extended them to each teammate.*

"Here jon and hero we can use my potassium bombs. These can be used for letting the others know that we need the aid of the rest of the. Team."

"Sensei, just in case we need to go diffrent parts you can use this as well. Now what else are we missing?"

(Ooc: sorry can't make it longer forgive me had to do something right now)
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic)   Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:26 am

Last edited by herocou on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic)   Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:32 am

"Your right jon. you have to think about something. What happend if we are in each area when the bandits have an affinity that cancel each other then you would want something that diffrent then your own affinity. Also its a chance to use your disadvantage to a advantage.now were going to have to test our skills to the limit we have to be versitile jon"
Back to top Go down
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Sheekoe Hansaro

PostSubject: Re: Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic)   Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:28 am

Sheekoe slurped up the rest of his stew and cleaned it and stuck it back into his pack.He watched as Hero fainted and fell on his face.Sheekoe brought his palm to his forehead."And yet we thought he was the most energetic out of the group."Sheekoe chuckled a bit and picked himself up off the ground.Sheekoe pulled out his sleeping bag and layed it on the dirt around the fire.

He then walked over and picked up hero,putting him carrying him somewhat like a baby.He then tucked him in his sleeping bag,since hero didnt bring one.Then he turned to Blaize and Jon."Alright guys,you should get some sleep for tommorow,remember we start at 6 am on the dot so you better get your rest."

Sheekoe cleaned up his students bowls and lowered the fire for less attraction,He then grabbed the cantine that Blaize gave him,"Fresh water,goody."Sheekoe said in a sarcastic type of tone.

He then jumped in a tree and restedhis back on the trunk while his legs were sprawled out across the branch.He had the cantine in one hand and his sword inside of the sword case in the other.He quickly dropped his sword down from the tree close by the campfire.He then starred at the moon while taking another sip of his water."Remember,6 o clock tommorow guys." He shouted down at them.
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic)   Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:46 am

Blaize was right. Although it was highly unlikely that noraml bandits would know ninjutsu, Sheekoe-sensei was playing it safe. Then he heard him say something. "Remember,6 o clock tommorow guys." "Alright, sensei." Jon said back. Jon then realized something. "I'm the only one without a sword here, aren't I? Hahaha... This is almost team swords. It's OK, I have my own weapon." He patted his pocket. "It's not very useful right now, but I don't think I will need to use it anyways. Oh, you'll findout later what it is, so don't bother asking. G'night all." And Jon pulled out a sleeping bag, ther. He laid down to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic)   Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 12:14 pm

(Ooc: sry short)"Hai"

He started to chuckel looking at the tko hero. It must of been something if he was to sleep so early. It was the end of the night for them. As everyone prepares for sleep. So did blaize. While taking out a sleeping bag blaize prepared to sleep. As he took some water before going to sleep he then spoken out.*

"Goodnight everyone"

*with that note he started to close his eyes and prepare for the early morning that awaits us all*
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic)   Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:13 am

Sheekoe handed the bowl of stew to Hero. "This smells delicious." hero said. Hero took 5 big gulps of the stew and he was done. Hero wiped his mouth and said. "AAAAAAAAA delicious." Hero then turned to his sensei to continue debating on why we should go but Hero fainted. He was to full and tired to go on.

While hero's face smashed into some stew hero smirked. Waiting for good work on his first mission. "Hero suddenly woke up. "Do we have to stay on watch sensi." HEro said in a raspy voice.

"You can trust me. I'll go first." Hero walked a few feet away from the gang and fainted again.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic)   Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:19 am

(Ooc: did u not just post that. Plus ur tko. Also sensei needs to start the next day were r u sensei)
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic)   Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:46 am

(ok)
Back to top Go down
Sheekoe Hansaro
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Sheekoe Hansaro

PostSubject: Re: Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic)   Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:14 am

(hours later)

The sun was rising to make the day become dawn.It felt nice as the cool breeze blew on Sheekoe's skin as he opened his eyes from deep meditation.Sheekoe Then looked at his students.They were all still sleep,and the fire was burnt down to mak e the logs black.

"wake up guys."Sheekoe jumped down from the tree."Time to go guys."Sheekoe picked up his sleeping bag and put it back into his pack.All of his students were up,and it looked like they were ready to go.

Sheekoe and his students picked up the rest area,making sure it was clean and back to the way it was,Then they proceeded to river country they would be there very shortly giving them the chance to complete the mission today.

(TOPIC END)

(OOC:we gotta hurry up and get there, this travel topic took kinda long.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic)   Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Team one Mission:Rumble on The Roads (travel topic)
Page 1 of 1