Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jouchi at the streets of Sand

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jouchi
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Jouchi

Jouchi at the streets of Sand Empty
PostSubject: Jouchi at the streets of Sand   Jouchi at the streets of Sand EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:13 pm

Jouchi steps out at the stony path which is full of sand and continues her walk through the street of the Hidden Sand village. She looks around and sees yellow buildings which starts to get out of date. The people are not crowded at this part of the village and it is starting to get late.
"I better hurry to the fish shop before it closes!" Jouchi begins to run at good speed. I wouldn't say she an elite athletic on running but she do keep a good haste on her run. She passes the corner and runs into a pool of water. The water is plashed everywhere and hits the walls of the nearby house.
"Huh, waterpool? In the middle of the desert, where the water is seen as an expensive material. Who would throw away it?" She stops up to stare at it. Unawarely the thirst is beginning to grow. Maybe I should drink it? No... It is way too dirty by now. Jouchi continues to ponder about the waterpool. Having one hand by her chin to help her to think. If I would to collect it up, I could then go and find a salesman and sell it by a good price.

OOC: If you are an admin looking at this, please go to this link and approve my application.
Back to top Go down

Jouchi at the streets of Sand
Page 1 of 1