Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:38 am

"Ummm yes I am, and I love him like a brother-ish bond" Emi daid smerking confusingly. "Well I am going to get some sleep you guys can talk" Emi said walking over to Hero and shaking his hand. "Thank you, and it was a pleasure meeting you" Emi said smiling shaking his hand then walking over to the tent, then back over to Fushi to give him a hug. "Have fun, Night guys" Emi said walking back into the tent.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 5:39 am

He blushed as hero asked him the question and emi answered her. Then he kissed here forehead as see left to go to bed. He then turned to hero and smiled “what you think of her” he was proud to have a girlfriend the first in his life. “she is great. I meat her walking in the dessert. So how you been old friend? So you made any knew friends lately. “ he was happy to see hero it had been a couple of days since the had seen each other. Hero was fushi’s closest friend and he was happy that him and emi had meet. He hopped that hero and emi would get along with each other. He couldn’t wait to see what hero thought of emi. But in the back of his head he was still thinking of the boy from earlier. I would like to talk to that guy one on one someday he thought to himself.

(remember to make your post at least 150 words, just a reminder)

(and for now on stay in the order hero go next the emi and then me agian)
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:06 am

Hero was glad to see one of his old friends reunited with him. "I've meet a couple people.I meet this guy named death jester. And this two other uys named blaize and jon. They are my new team members." Hero said. "By the way your girl friend is ok. She seems like that type of sweet little academy student." Hero said. "What have you been doing be sides kissing you little teddy bear." Hero chuckeled. Hero was very very excited to see his first true friend. He can't wait to here about all the friends he have made in the past.
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:17 am

Emi was wondering what they were doing, but she didn't care she was tired and happy it was over. All Emi could think about was her life almost being tooken. Emi was almost asleep when she could hear her fathers animals come. "Father" Emi said quietly. Emi walked out of the tent and sneaked out of the woods. "Father what are you doing here, I came here to study" Emi said walking her father a little bit deeper into the woods. "Emi I came for you, and what are you doing here with two boys" Emi's father asked her suspiciously. "Look, I am not doing anything bad, they are my friends, two people came here to hurt me, one was a man who tryed to capture me and take our fortune but Fushi handled it, and a boy who was confused almost took my life, he saved me both times and the second time Hero hepled" Emi said frustrated. "You can always trust that I won't do anything i shouldn't, Father" Emi said depressed. "Honey, does he have great fortune" Emi's father asked her. "Ummm, I don't think so why" Emi said frustrated. "Then we must leave now, they want our fortune not you, don't you see they don't care" Emi's father said grabing her hand. "Get your stuff, say goodbye and lets go toots" Emi's father said pushing her towards the tent. "You aren't my father, your an imposter" Emi said running towards the guy. "Don't mess with me" Emi said kicking him. "Now go away or you will be missing something. "Like what, you can't hurt me little girl" The imposter said. "Your right all they want is our fortune, my father does not act in those way neither do I" Emi said kicking him into the tree. "Soon you'll loose the ability to walk" Emi said throwing Shuriken at thhe tips of his clothing attatching him to the tree. "Look who is a wimp now" Emi said grabbing a Kunai. "I am no wimp and like you can even defeat me on your own" The imposter said said having a crucked grin. "Give me one good reason, I shouldn't take your life now" Emi said holding the kunai up to his neck. "Because I am just a stupid man that doesn't know better" The imposter said trying to pull out the shiriken. "Right now don't come back" Emi said kick him 19 time then letting him go. "Don't come back, oir else" Emi said watching the imposter limp far away. Emi walked back into the tent unnoticed and fell asleep letting the boys talk and dop what they wanted.

(I think more than 150, do you?)
(Lol YOUCANTTOUCHTHIS )
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:13 am

Fushi smiled at hero and blushed when he called him a teddy bear. “you know me hero just chillen wondering around from place to place. Ya I think I have talked with jon before but I don’t really know him the others I have no idea who they are. I haven’t got to meet my team mates yet, so I don’t know who they are. I did meet one other person though awhile back, he was a pretty cool guy, named Sukogetsu but I call him suko. We meet one night while I was on my way home. He’s I cool guy to sit down and talk to. Emi scared of me meeting her dad cause she is rich and I am poor, what you think about it?” he thought hero’s opinion would make him feel better, so he waited for the answer to come. He had not notice emi leaving the tent but spotted her as she reentered it and thought she must have had to use the bathroom or something.

(if yall dont mind i would like to close the topic soon its starting to drag along)
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:50 am

sure go ahead
end of this *hamer Hammer*
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:53 am

waht ev
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:17 am

well i didn't mean right away i thought maby everyone have one more rp post then it end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3