Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 4:34 am

"Well I like you to and...you don't have money my father might not approve..." Emi said uneasy that he would just let go now. "You can leave if you want to..." Emi said glumy. "i am going go to the hill" Emi said heading up to the top of the very steep hill. "When my parents don't see me come home they know where I am so you don't have to worry anymore" Emi said feeling really stupid. "I will stay there tonight I guess" Emi said almost making it to the top of the hill. Emi finally made it up to the tent. Emi set up the huge tent then her enourmous Hammok. "I can cook you some dinner if you like" Emi said setting up the fire. "I have to go get sticks I will be right back if you are staying for dinner" Emi said walking off into the woods. Emi wandered around to find loose sticks finding some and then heading back when she saw a figure coming her way.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:48 am

Fushi didn’t care what her dad thought of him, as long as she continued to like him. Allot of people wouldn’t approve of him so he was use to it. He decided to stay with Emi so they could talk and hang out. He also didn’t want to leave her alone. She was only an academy student and he was a genin so her chances would be better for safety if he was there. Plus he always felt the need to protect someone and he felt that need more for girls then guys, it wasn’t that he thinks less of girls just how he feels about the subject. Stay with her would also show her that he liked her he thought.

He was sitting looking at the big tent in amazement when she had left to find wood. She had been gone awhile and he thought he would go looking for her. It didn’t seem nice to let her do all the work anyway. He walked around looking but couldn’t find her. He continued his search for her.
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:16 am

Emi walked towards the figure. Emi finally saw it was a person dressed in all black. He took her by the armand threw her wood making a crashing sound. "What do you think you are doing?" Emi said with a wimpering voice. "I am taking you to your daddy" The man said snickering. "Fushi! Help" Emi cried out. Emi walked with the man than kicked the man and started to run back to the location with the man behind her. "Fushi Fushi" Emi screamed crying for help. Emi triped over a branch and falling having her leg twisted in it. "Help Help Fushi" Emi said hearing a cracking noise above her. Emi just layed there helkpless nothing more she can do now she thought to herself. Emi wasn't ready to give up her family friends her one love. "Fush-" Emi said passing out from the pain. Emi still layed there helpless but this time she was unconsionce.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:12 am

He heard the cries of help come form behind him a little peace off. He quickly began to dash toward the screams. I should have never let her go alone he thought to himself, this is all my fault. He felt so guilty inside, the fact that he had failed her made him so angry at himself. “You final find someone who likes you and you go and blow it. God you’re an idiot.” he talked to himself like he usually did when he was stressed out. The screams where stile coming when he saw Emi and a guy about 30 yards ahead. Then he saw Emi fall to the ground. He stopped dead in his tracks about 10 yard away has he heard her yell for the last time and then pass out. He then turned his head to the man, he was full of anger almost hatred. This was a felling he never really felt to someone, since he was usually I easy going guy never looking for a fight. He couldn’t even talk he was so angered. He shook his head as a tier fell to the ground, then he did something he had never done before. With a flash he kicked the man in the stomach, then started punching him continuously. The man fell to the ground, face bleeding. He could tell that the man was not trained to fight, he wasn’t very strong or fast. Fushi then put his right foot on the mans neck and started to push down choking the man. “please, please I’ll leave, just don’t kill me” the man choked up. Fushi pushed even harder on the mans neck, as the man started to fall unconscious. Before the man was fully out he took his foot off his neck and grabbed him by the caller picking him up. “leave this town, and if I ever see you again I want think twice next time.” fushi demanded. The man fell to the ground then pooped up running away.

Fushi then turned to Emi who was still out. He picked her up and cared her back to the camp. He built a fire and started the food, waiting for her to come back to.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:13 am

sorry if the fight between me and the man is a little lame, but i'm doing a bio project right now
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 1:51 am

Its fine ^^ I am pretty busy too...Very Happy
Emi woke up seeing a fire. "No, no, I don't want to die" Emi yelled getting up quickly thinking she went to Hell. "I believe in you god please take me back" Emi said falling back down. Emi then saw Fushi. "No, you are dead too, its all my fault" Emi said freaking out and getting angry. "When I see that man...I will kill him!" Emi said starting to cry. "He was too strong aparently, was he an anbu?" Emi asked Fushi crying. "I don't want to be dead, I want to see my father, I want to go to collage, I want to be more than an academy student" Emi said crying and being in confusion.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 9:29 am

Fushi was sitting back against the tent eating an apple when Emi came back to. He was happy to see her back awake and from the look of things nothing seemed to be wrong with her. She had been out for sometime now, but he had sit there to keep an close eye on her. He had not left the spot once to do anything. He smiled and started to speak when she started to freak out. At first it scared him, but then he released that Emi was just still not all there. He looked at here for a second thinking she would snap out of it. Then she started to cry. He took her up in a hug and tried to calm her down. “your not dead, sssshhhhh, it’s okay. The man is gone, I took care of him. He wasn’t nothing just some old punk. Your save now.”
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:46 pm

"Is he dead now?" Emi said hugging him. "I hope he is" Emi said sitting in her place then grabbing an apple. "What time is it" Emi said trying to look at his watch. "I really need to buy a watch sometime" Emi said giggling now. "I will take you to meet my father tommarow but we should rest" Emi said standing up and going into the tent. "Night" Emi said kissing him on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:37 am

“later” fushi said to her smiling, he was happy to be there with her. It was amazing that he had meet her today; it would defiantly be a day he would remember for the rest of his life. He hoped many more great memories would be shared between them. He sit outside the tent. Sleep was not something he practiced often and was use to staying up for days. He thought the skill might one day come in handy with being a shinobi. Plus he wanted to stay awake to guard here from any other people that might come and try to attack her. And there was a chance the man might return with help this time. It made him feel important about him self. The thought that his training had final came in handy to help somebody exited him. He felt a sense of pride, something he didn’t feel often. Then he thought about going and meeting her dad. It didn’t scare him, but he felt nervous cause he might make Emi befriend him. With that thought he looked at the stars and slipped into being lost in his thoughts.

sorry it took so long for me to reply
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:53 am

Its fine :]
Emi saw him leaving. Emi thought to herself what a great day it was meeting someone new falling in love. Emi knew he was the right guy. Emi felt bad that he went outside the tent. She got the other sleeping bag and pillow and walked outside to get him. "Hey come sleep in here its warm" Emi said smiling tiredly. "And sorry about my father I will take you to meet him" Emi said grabbing his hand pulling him up towards him giving him a kiss.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:35 am

He could sense her coming up in behind him so he stud up and waited for her to come out of the tent. He knew she was coming to tell him to come back in and rest. She must not have known that he didn’t sleep much, he would rather stay up and let his mind wonder on real life things then to sleep and let it dream of some fantasy. But he was not going be rude to her. “well I don’t sleep much, but if you want me to I will come a rest in the tent with you. Plus it would be nice to be warm” he said with a smile. Then he kissed her as she kissed him. Grabbing her hand they went back into the tent and laid down. “I can’t wait to meet your dad, think he will like me” he asked wanting to know what her opinion on the subject was.
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:06 am

"I know I like you" Emi said smiling looking over at him. "I think he will" Emi said still smiling. Emi moved over to him cuddling with him. "I know that my mom will like you, you are a gentlemen" Emi said laying beside him. Emi looked outside the tent looking at the beautiful stars. Emi loves to gaze at the beautiful stars it is her favorite thing to do. "Aren't the stars beautiful" Emi asked him still loking at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:14 am

(CAn I join?)

Matthais was walking around. He had just been in a death match with a puppetier. It wasn't a long or hard match. The death was swift and easy. He looked up at the sky. It was night. The stars were up and bright. His Byakugan was still activated. he saw two forms of chakra flow. One was less then the other. "A flow as less as that must be an academy student. The other could be Genin or Chuunin." He decided to wait a while then thought to mess with the people. He would blow wind and throw up some sand. "Wind style: Godly wind from the Mountains." He preformed handsigns a sent a blast of wind towards the people. He waited to see what was going to happen.

Name: Fuuton: Kami Oroshi - Godly Wind from the Mountains
Type: Ninjutsu
Wind
Description: By using their wind natured chakra, a shinobi is able to create a wind vortex in a desired direction. However, this technique does not do any actual damage, only serving to blow away enemies and/or attacks. The vortex is usually 15 feet in diameter.
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:17 am

Emi jumped up and ran out. "Whos out there" Emi yelled. "Stop doing whatever you are doing I will find you" Emi said getting in her battle position when she saw a boy walk out of the woods he wasn't younger than her infact he was older than her. "Oh hello there" Emi said feeling stupid. "Sorry if I freaked you out, I got attacked earlier" Emi said bting her lip. "My name is Emi Ayame and this is my friend Fushi" Emi said walking towards him to shake his hand.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:50 am

Fushi sensed the gust of wind coming before it hit. He started to tell Emi to wait but before he could she ran out the tent. I better hurry up and follow her he thought. He got up and swiftly made his way to the outside surroundings, doing such in a way that made it seem like he wasn’t in a hurry. He saw the young shinobi out the corner of his eye but didn’t look at him all the way. He studied the boy over while Emi was screaming. Then he saw the person walk out and looked at him with full his attention. He could see the hidden sand head banner that the ninja wore. Must be a genin like me he thought by judging to boys age. He didn’t say nothing while Emi introduced them to him. He wasn’t afraid of the shinobi trying to attack and hurt them. But from the boys first action with the gust of wind he thought he might be a trouble maker. He didn’t show it but inside his mind he was ready to attack first if the boy showed any sign of wanting to fight. The eyes of the boy showed what powers he could have so Fushi wasn’t taking the intruder lightly.
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:31 am

(CAn I join?)

Herocou just came from the ramen shop and has a tummy full of ramen now. While eating he was thinking bout fushidara. "I wonder how he's doing." While walking home he looked at the sky and saw it's beautiful colors. Hero thought "it must be pretty awesome on the hill, i'll go check it out." So hero walked toward the hill and he smelled somthing in the air. "Fushi... and some other people." Hero froze. "He might be in danger!" Hero ran to the top of the hill and saw a girl and a guy right near fushi. Hero ran toward the guy (Hero doesn't fight girls unless there a ranked missing ninja or they will love him if he defeats them) "I'll save you fushi!!!!!!!!" Hero pulled his fist back while running toward the guy who wasn't fushi.
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:19 am

"Wait, whoever you are" Emi said running towards the boy and pushing him out of the way. "My name is Emi, Emi Ayame" Emi said reaching out to shake his hand. "We are all friends here I hope" Emi said smiling. "Now I think Fushi told me about you" Emi said walking towards Fushi. "Now if you guys wanted to join us for a snack I can make some" Emi said politely. "Then we can all have a good nights rest in the tent" Emi said taking the two new boys that she met and sitting them on a log. "Would you like some berries anyone" Emi said knowing that it was Fushi's favorite. "I will go get some berries in the woods be right back, get to know eachother guys, k" Emi said smiling, grabbing her flashlght kissing Fushi then to the woods she went.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:38 pm

okay yes hero you can join but we need to have a posting order so it will go off of my last post the order is me
hero
emi
Matthais (nice to meat youd dude, hope we can become friends)

so mat you post the next action then i will and so on and so on
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:45 am

(K)

Matthais easily side stepped to avoid the idoit that trued to attack him. "Hello there. My name is Matthais Hyuuga, I have killed another Genin in the desert a few days ago. Who are you, and more important why shouldn't I attack you." He gave a long a serious look at all of them. "Just kidding. None have death on your hands." He gave a small smile then looked at the one called Fushi. "You saw my attack coming. I could see that your body had moved to avoid it, but wasn't fast enough. I applaude your effort. But I must say, Do you know death? My cousin, Zatheria Hyuuga was killed a few weeks ago. No one had found out any of the details, only that the Forest of Death had cought on fire. I was sadden. I met a Puppetier in the desert, for it was a puppet user, like that one that saw my cousin died." He looked up and cleared his throat, "So i killed him. I took a life that did no harm to me. Why? Vecause of the way he fought. " Matthais mved with speed and puller out a kunai. He landed behind the girl. "What if I killed her, just because she was here at the wrong time." He looked at the Genin. "That is what the world is like. You could be killed just because of the stupidest reasons. I am apart of this chain. One day a puppetier will kill me because I killed that person." He put the kunai closer to her neck. "Here is the choice, You kill me in 5 seconds or I kill her. That is the type of life I have had. Make your choice."

(Don't worry I won't hury any one)
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:27 am

Fushi was still judging the genin when hero attacked him. He saw him dodge the attack and turn to him to start speaking. The boy seemed to be head strong, maybe with even a bit of being cocky. Although hero had attacked the boy he still saw no threat of him trying to hurt them. He listen as the boy spoke to him, Fushi’s greats power was his speed. It wasn’t that he couldn’t dodge the attack but choose not to. He thought it would be better to lay low then try to show off some kind of skills. Fushi is one of the fasts genin he knows of it’s his main use in fighting; he could have easily dodged the attack. Has the boy continued to talk he could feel the hurt coming from his words. He didn’t feel pity for the boy though since he himself often felt pain inside and knew what it was like. He spot the boy going for his weapon and making a move to Emi but didn’t react feel if he did do so that it might cause her some damage in the process. Then he listen as the boy said his threat. He knew that probly hero would try to attack the boy so he swiftly got in between hero and the other two putting his hand up to hero singling him to stand back a minute. And for the first time sense the boy had came he spoke, “ your bluffing…. I can sense your not a bad person just got caught up in a messed up situation.” He stared deep into the boys eyes as he continued, “ you don’t want to cause pain to anyone, your just trying to show use what you feel. Plus you’re a sand nin and you would get into big trouble for something like this and your out numbered. But most of all your just trying to prove a point; when will the chain of hatred end… well ultimately the answer is never, but I end this one know before it starts the hatred between use. I know what it’s like to feel the way you do, I know you just want someone to understand and I’m here to tell you… I do, I understand.”
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:03 am

Hero also understood blood thirsty ninja's pain. Hero remembered the time when the only person who knew his exsistence was killed by an uchiha. "What if I killed her, just because she was here at the wrong time." Hero remembered what matthis said. That really caught his attention.

"I...understand too."Hero stood up from missing his attack. "I was at a place at the wrong time once. I was going to die...but instead my sensei did." Hero looked at the ground. "You are right about the chain of hatered. But it's up to you to end it." Hero walked toward the ninja and looked him dead in the eyes.

"That is what the world is like. You could be killed just because of the stupidest reasons. I am apart of this chain. One day a puppetier will kill me because I killed that person." Hero repeated the words the ninja said. "Ask yourself... do you really wanna be apart of that chain of hatred? Also you say you can be killed for the stupidest reasons. Does this scene look smart to you? A suna ninja about to kill a girl suna ninja." Hero reached for the ninja's kunai and for the girl.

"We can just all walk away and never talk about this again. And if A puppetier does try to kill you. I'll use every thing in my power to stop him." Hero now attempted to grab the ninja's kunai.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 5:17 am

Matthais smiled. He pulled away the kunai and put it in his pouch. "You're lucky to have friends like these." He gestured towards Hero and Fushi. "I wasn't going to hurt anyone. I'm not that kind of person. I have witnessed death and have taken lives. You guys may have seen death, which makes taking it much easier. Allof you will be great shinobi." He bowed and started towards his house. He stopped and looked back. "Here." He threw a red shuriken towards all of them.. In a projectile motion. so that they could chatch them. "They are made from a metal found in the Moon country, my uncle gave me them. A little stronger them normal shurikens. They also have a buitl in bomb. When hit by another metal ot touched by chakra they explode." He nodded and ran. He left them to have a....what ever they were having. 'great guys.' He thought.

(Matthais has left the Topic.)
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:47 am

go emi we'll have the order you me hero for now
Back to top Go down
!~Emi~!
Academy Student
Academy Student
!~Emi~!

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:09 am

Emi looked at everyone. Everyone could see how scared she was. She looked over to Matthias seeing the pain just indured in his eyes just talking about death. "Fushi, don't do anything stupid" She said hoping that Mattias would just give up, and if not Fushi would not interfere. "I know you woun't kill me you are to harmless, I know you have done some desisions you are probalbly not exactly proud of but most of them were for th good of others, right" Emi said looking into his pain filled eyes.

Emi heard what Fushi and Hero said, she smiled hoping that he would understand and let her go. Emi watched as Hero attempted to take the Kunai now getting scared all over again. Emi saw Mattias give up walk away, knowing that she was not the one to harm, none of them should be harmed, now she could see the good in his eyes getting him one step closer to frogiving and moving on. "Thank you" Emi said running back into Fushi's arms. Emi saw Mattias throwing something and got in her ready position not knowing it was a present. Emi picked up the red Kunai held them to her chest listening to what he had to say walking back over to Fushi, handing Hero a Kunai, and then Fushi a kunai. "Thank you again, when I use this I will think of you, Forgive move on, it will make this world a better place" Emi said looking at the figure now getting closer to fading. Emi saw the figure wave and keep fading, fading, fading, and then all she could see was the trees and the flowers. "Bye" Emi said putting her new kunai in a special pocket in her pouch. Emi was relived that he didn't kill her, knowing that he was just hurt, and didn't want to move on. Emi went back into Fushi's arms and looked up at him, and said a few words that were hard to make out "I love you".
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 7:10 am

"Hey!" Hero looked at Fushi and Emi weird. "You...love him?Fushi is she your girl friend.?" Hero chuckeld while getting a rope from his pouch and rapping it around his neck like a necklace. Hero then looked at emi. "Can i get a hug to. I'm the one who finished matthis off with my speech. I'd think you'd be a little more thankful." Hero sat down. and started to play with his new shuriken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)   Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Walk to find a friend (open to anyone, but hero cause you are already my friend)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next