Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A walk into the dessert

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

A walk into the dessert Empty
PostSubject: A walk into the dessert   A walk into the dessert EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:09 am

-shush- The sound that Hashin quickly made through the buildings as he jumped off from them. Moving a slight slow speed, but keeping a kind of fast speed. He was tired of people actually asking him where he was going. Unfortunately that were no ones business. So he managed to tell everyone that he was going to gather a few crystals like he always do. He gentley soft stepped in the edge of each building and kept on running. As he came up to the front of the gates. As he soft landed he put up a great smile. Clearing his mind of everything he was thinking. To make a more serious and thruthful emotions. "Hi." Hashin said as he stood in front of the village entrance guard. Looking at him, with a more dumb look on his face. "A good day isn't it?" Hashin said as he looked at the sky. Luckily enough the sky was bright blue, with not a single cloud of it. And hot as always in the village. "Anyway, let me through... Im off to collect soem crystals. I already have a few in my stock, I just need soem rareones up far east of the dessert guys" he said as he raised his hands up and waved his hands good bye as he kept on walking by the gates.
Back to top Go down
Leah
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Leah

PostSubject: Re: A walk into the dessert   A walk into the dessert EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:48 am

Kohaku watched as the man aproached her. She stood still, her back to the gates that let the ninja out. The day was beautiful, and she wanted not to be here any longer without action to become bound into the day, whether it was through simple training, or a activity that required her fighting ability.

As the man came closer she recognized him. She had seem him before, as he was a jounin like her. He was probably going to show her a mission slip, allowing her to let him through. As he drew nearer and nearer though, she activated her kekkei genkei eye, allowing her to see into his thoughts.

She smiled as she saw through his lazy plan. It was not so easy to leave this village, and she had brought down many ninja in the past who had tried to escape, even at the jounin rank. She was prepared.

"Hi." the man said as he entered her hearing range. Kohaku knodded at him, a smile that no one could see through.
"Hello there?" Kohaku responded, her smile growing wider.
"A good day isnt it?" Kohaku wanted to laugh at his tactics. He was so simple, although, against another ninja, this tactic would have worked perfectly. But not against Kohaku and here eyes.

"Anyway, let me through... Im off to collect soem crystals. I already have a few in my stock, I just need soem rareones up far east of the dessert guys"

Kohaku looked at him with a dead stare.
"Do you have your missions pass?"
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: A walk into the dessert   A walk into the dessert EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:09 am

He smiled as he saw the girl. Apparently he knew who she was. And was rather the youngest of most Jounins. A well trained ninja and also a well skilled shinobi and a great ninja for the village. Badly for Hashin she asked for his pass to get out of the village. He stood still and didnt hesitate to answer back at her.

"Hehe, sorry, no pass, it's soemthing I do in my daily basics." he said as he smiled wider. Looking at her, he began to walk again and tried to pass by her.

"I guess you're new here, and you don't know me very well. It's okay though, everyone make mistakes." he said as he just slightly patted her shoulder as he passed by her.

A sudden coldness pass by him, she hadn't done anything yet, but he felt as he patted her shoulder. With his other hand he adjusted his mask. And letting his face show, as he took out his mask off his face. Out of nowhere, his personality changed. Letting a quick warning pass through the Jounin's ear.

"If you don't let me through, this might get bloodyYa heard." he whispered slightly on the girls ear. letting her know he means bussiness.
Back to top Go down
Leah
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Leah

PostSubject: Re: A walk into the dessert   A walk into the dessert EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:29 am

"If you don't let me through, this might get bloody ya heard."

The whisper was breathy agains her ear. Kohaku's face twisted into a smile, a cruel smile. He had underestimated her. She had already won the fight. In her head she had known that he would have given a fight, but did not expect him to come like this. He did not know her very well, the prodigy of the village, the one who had become the past Kazekage's aid before the new one. She was no one to threaten by any ninja.

Countering with her own statement, Kohaku prepared for a fight.
"You just challenged the wrong girl."

Just then, from point blank, not giving enough time to dodge, she activated her hidden blades, causing them to shoot from her sleeve, her hand three inches away from the jounin, the blade extending a foot, into his gut. The blade was poisoned, and would make sure that the victim did not last more than another five minutes.

"Its been nice, but you will never come out ontop when fighting me."

~~~~~~~~weapons~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kohaku's Retractable Wrist Blades:
Sand ninja Kohaku has retractable wrist blades attached to her forearms. These blades can spring forth when needed to surprise any opponent she fights hand to hand. These blades are about one foot each, and remain hidden under arm protectors on her arms. At the point of activation, they will jut out, and act as double sided, pointed, clean edged knives. Some times Kohaku has her blades poisoned.
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: A walk into the dessert   A walk into the dessert EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:50 am

As expected from the ninja. Hashin senses felt soemthing. As he heard a small -swish- coming from the opponent. His thoughts was back away inmediately as he heard the sound and so did he did. As he springed backwards he felt a sudden slash into his stomach. Although it was not well aimed at him. It slashed his left side rib.

"Ugh. Damn brat." He said as he jumped about a meter away from the gates where the ninja stood. Somewhat strange, he was not the wnated to be the best Jounin there was in the village. he became furious with what was done from him. Perhaps this was what he wanted, perhaps it was not. But it was soemthing clearly to him. And was that sticky liquid coming out of his jacket. Clearly the blade went through. And she had posone dhim as well.

"Smart.......I be the village will use you well." He said as he chuckled abit. Running a few feets more away from the location. Yet not trying to escape but giving her a chance to fight him one on one. As he ran he released soemwhat of pelets of fire backwards at the suna jounin. Although not precise, he had thrown enough fireballs at the jounin to hit her. Unless she do something that dodges. As he made the jutsu, he somewhat looked as he made fancy moves with his legs.

~Jutsu Used:
Blazing Sonata -A rank.
Back to top Go down
Leah
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Leah

PostSubject: Re: A walk into the dessert   A walk into the dessert EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:37 am

She had hit. He had five minutes to live before he would fall over, and die before he hit the ground. Smiling as he commented on her attack, Kohaku stood in wait for what he would do next. She knew that the fate of this ninja had already been decided. He was not going to see life very soon.

As soon as he cleared a short amount of distance, he clamped his hands together in a seal. Kohaku recognized the hand seal as a fire sign. Kohaku still stood still, not wavering from her spot as he spewed fire balls at her. They quickly approached her, and all collided in her location, causing an explosion follwed by smoke.

Silence ensued as the smoke cleared. After about ten seconds, the place where Kohaku had stood became visible, and she was gone. Within another second, Kohaku was behind the wounded jounin, and with the blades, she struck at him with a deadly speed. This strike should be the last one to this fight. Kohaku started with her arms crossed, the blades on either side of her. This gave her a sort of spring motion as she unwound her arms, swinging her blades at the jounin, in a motion that would cut him clean through the middle. Kohaku did not fall for anything twice, and knew that this jounin was fast, but did not allow for him to dodge her again. As the blades swung, Kohaku activated her Hien no jutsu, causing chakra to spring from her blades, making extensions that made the blades around four feet instead, however he extension was not able to be seen, and the jounin, even if he did dodge the metal, would be run through by the chakra blade!
Back to top Go down
Strange Ace
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Strange Ace

PostSubject: Re: A walk into the dessert   A walk into the dessert EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:04 am

Somewhat fast, he did his sign. making the whole field turn on fire as it reached her. Weird enough she stayed still as the fireballs approached her. Clearly she was fast, and the only thing that struck Hashin's mind was 'behind me' as he flowed with the motions of the previous jutsu, lt himself flow like a petal around into a circular formation. Allowing him to move in a circle by the opponent's side. Badly enough, that he was wounded, he felt as the wound hurted even more, and a more intense pain began to pro create. He didn't minded, but the pain did slow him down and didnt allowed him to move completely enough as the shinobi stood behind him. He actually couldn't belive was he was up against. Flashbacks came into his mind at that moment, but they were suddenly cut off as he felt the wind slash across his back. Crossing across his whole right side. As he moved into the circular formation made it more harder to evade the slash. As he was rather too fast to even get out of the blades. he actually ripped his whole side of the stomach as he rotated. A splash of blood surely splattered all over the shinobi's face as she slashed half of hashin's body of from him. Quickly ending this battle. Hashin sadly didnt even atleast got his way, as he couldnt leave the village, and the more important, live his life.

Topic Ended ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk into the dessert   A walk into the dessert Empty

Back to top Go down

A walk into the dessert
Page 1 of 1