Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spar with Haran (Private, No killing)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Spar with Haran (Private, No killing) Empty
PostSubject: Spar with Haran (Private, No killing)   Spar with Haran (Private, No killing) EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:51 am

Seiko looked around at the empty area around him, save for three posts made out of sand, and several sand dummies. Seiko didn't really know why he was here. he had complete mastery over throwing weapons, there wasn't really any need to train that. More than anything, Seiko was probably there to remind him of his past. Even if this was suna, the the training grounds and sparring area weren't much different from his own.

Ahh, his muddy and inglorious time as a genin. How happy he was that such times were behind him. And yet, he would not be who he was today, if not for those troubling and difficult times. Life and Death, Gain and loss, happiness and sadness, Love. And Hate. All these are the way of the shinobi.

Seiko jumped and stood atop the middle sand post. He made a handseal, and focused his chakra. Not for any particular reason, other than the sake of meditation.
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: Spar with Haran (Private, No killing)   Spar with Haran (Private, No killing) EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:26 am

Haran was simply taking a walk in Sunagakure. No reason, just from boredom. She decided that instead of just walking around for nothing, why not train? She moved into the sparring ground by taking a shortcut and she noticed a man there. From the looks of him, he didn't look he resided in Suna. She walked up to him and said, "Hello mister." She said to start a conversation with him. Getting to know people would be good to start making friends.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Spar with Haran (Private, No killing)   Spar with Haran (Private, No killing) EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:31 am

Seiko's eyes were closed. He was feeling the ebb and flow of his chakra, and was percieving the area around him through only his chakra sense. He felt the presence of a younger person, probably a genin approach him. He opened his eyes, just as the genin spoke.

"Hello mister."

Seiko Smiled to the good, and looked down at him.

"Hello there. In for a little training are you?"

Seiko jumped from his position on the log, doing several frontflips in the air, he landed behind teh genin, about 5 feet. He turned around and said.

"Well, I suppose I'll be off, I'd hate for you to interupt your training."

Seiko said this, while secretely hoping the genin asked for help.
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: Spar with Haran (Private, No killing)   Spar with Haran (Private, No killing) EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:42 am

Haran watched the man flip off the log and land behind her. She turned around to face him and said, "Wait. Would you care to assist me in my training?" She asked him. She hadn't trained with anyone for awhile, and the day was going by slow. Perhaps a little spar or something would be a help to her.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Spar with Haran (Private, No killing)   Spar with Haran (Private, No killing) EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:50 am

Seiko smiled momentarily, then it dissapeared and he turned around. He spoke to the kid, without tone.

"Well. I suppose I could. but I warn you. My training will not be easy. But if you manage it, you'll be much stronger."

Seiko withdrew his book from his bag. He held it in front of him, and began reading it. He spoke to the genin once more.

"I want you to attack me" He said, without tone "if you can land a single hit, I'll give you a reward"

he continued to read.
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: Spar with Haran (Private, No killing)   Spar with Haran (Private, No killing) EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:55 am

Reward!? Haran smiled. She loved rewards. She didn't know why. Maybe just because she was a child, and usually children love rewards. "Ok." She said to him and took out withdrew a kunai. She held the kunai by the bandage of it and ran at the man and swung her kunai as she neared him, hoping for a hit.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Spar with Haran (Private, No killing)   Spar with Haran (Private, No killing) EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:35 am

Seiko had just gotten to a great part in the book. The main character, Chobi was finally speaking to the girl he had been admiring for weeks now. It really was about time. It was then that he heard the genin draw a kunai. Paying no attention, he continued to read. Chobi was just approaching the girl, and was about to speak. Seiko looked up to see the genin running at him. Seiko did a front flip, turning in the air. When he landed he faced the genin's back, about 10 feet behind him.

Seiko held out a finger, and a chakra string shot from, and latched itself to the kunai. seiko flicked his finger and it shot from the boys hand and wrapped around, touching the point to the back of the boys head.

Seiko, still reading, spoke to the genin.

"Think about your actions. If this had been a real battle, you'd be dead. As I like to say, the only way to plan on failing is to fail to plan."
Seiko smiled, and flicked his finger again. the kunai shot upwards, and came falling back down, where it would land perfectly in the genin's hand.
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: Spar with Haran (Private, No killing)   Spar with Haran (Private, No killing) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:57 am

Haran caught the kunai in the kunai as it fell to her hands. She sighed and turned to face the man a analyzed a plan in her head. She knew that the man was advanced, no doubt. But perhaps she could get a hit, just one hit. She twirled the kunai in her finger and thought. I guess now would be the best time to try out a jutsu. She thought to herself and smiled then twirled under the ground like a groundhog. She was under the ground where the man was standing and Haran made an attempt to pull the man into the earth and leave only his head showing.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Spar with Haran (Private, No killing)   Spar with Haran (Private, No killing) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:12 am

Seiko smiled as the genin's head swirled. Seiko could almost tell that the genin was deep in thought by the look on his face. Suddenly, the Opponent was spiraling under ground. Seiko grinned, and made a handseal. It was good that his opponent was thinking, but he'd have to try harder than that.

Going back to reading, Seiko levitated above the ground by about 2 feet. He felt the ground crack from beneath his floating, though he did not look down. All he could imagine was the genin's flailing arms as they failed to grasp anything but air.

Finally, the main character of the book he was reading had gotten to ask his admiree out, but alas, she denied him. How sad.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: Spar with Haran (Private, No killing)   Spar with Haran (Private, No killing) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:24 am

Haran smiled and performed hand seals. She sent a strong gust of wind up at the man, followed by her kunai that she had taken underground with her. She hoped that the attack would hit the man, she hadn't forgotten about getting a reward if she were to hit him just once. After sending the attack, she twirled up to the surface and watched to see what was going to happen.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Spar with Haran (Private, No killing)   Spar with Haran (Private, No killing) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:38 am

Seiko saw the handseals but didn't move. That was an ingenius move, and even if he could counter it, most chuunin could not. Seiko made a halfhearted attempt to dodge, and made sure not to get hit by the kunai, but was hit with the rest of the wind technique. He did not resist it and simply went with it. He landed peacefully on the ground, standing on both of his feet. He smiled at the genin.

"Well, I'm a man of my word, and I've got just the present for you"

Seiko walked towards the genin, He grabbed a scroll from his ninja pouch. He handed it to the genin.

"Inside you will find instructions on how to perform a most useful wind jutsu. I can teach it to you if you wish. First though, I'll show you it"

Seiko made several handseals and then held out his hands, palms facing upwards. A giant dragon materialized, and the wind around Seiko and the genin began swirling and whipping at them. The dragon shot up towards the sky, powerfully, before crashing back down into the earth with great force. the result was a large crater in the ground.

Seiko Beamed at the genin.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: Spar with Haran (Private, No killing)   Spar with Haran (Private, No killing) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:50 am

Haran looked in shock at what the jutsu did. She looked at the crater that was formed in the ground from the dragon. After a few moments she said "That was awesome!" She was very excited, and couldn't wait to try it. She moved her hands to perform the hand seals, but she thought it would be best to be patient and ask, "Could you teach me the jutsu?"
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Spar with Haran (Private, No killing)   Spar with Haran (Private, No killing) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 3:57 am

Seiko Smiled. "Certainly, it will be my reward to you"

Seiko took a step back.

"now, the first thing you must do is learn to concentrate the wind chakra into your hands."

Seiko closed his eyes and held out his hands. The palms glew a very bright shade of blue.

"after that, you form the correct handseals. Monkey, ox, tiger, ox, bird"

as seiko said each word, he formed the handseal he described.

"Then, you outstretch your hands in teh direction of your opponent, and release the chakra that you built up in your hands"

He pointed his hands up again, and another dragon shot out, and spiraled into the atmosphere.

"After you have released the dragon, you can use shape manipulation to control it"

Seiko pulled both of his arms back, and the dragon was suddenly flying at him. He pivoted in place, and pointed at the middle training post. The dragon changed directions again, flying at the post. One last time, Seiko shifted his arms upwards, and the dragon spiraled back into the sky.

Seiko smiled at the genin.

"and thats how you do it."

((OOC: make a jutsu application, and I can really add this technique to your character's app after you train it with me ^_^))
Back to top Go down
ßΓ¡┼┼
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
ßΓ¡┼┼

PostSubject: Re: Spar with Haran (Private, No killing)   Spar with Haran (Private, No killing) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:32 am

She focused her fuuton chakra to her hands. The chakra seemed to visible in her hands. That must be a lot of chakra to focus if it is visible to the naked eye. She thought to herself. She watched the handseals that the man had performed. Monkey, ox, tiger, ox, bird. She stretched her hands out to the sky and a dragon came out from her hands and shot straight forward in the air. Using what she was told by the man, she controlled the dragon with shape manipulation. "This is so cool!" She said in excitement. She made the dragon do flips in the air and she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Spar with Haran (Private, No killing)   Spar with Haran (Private, No killing) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:17 pm

Seiko watched the genin follow the steps that Seiko showed him, and the genin produced his own Dragon, albeit a bit smaller. Seiko clapped the genin on the back.

"Very good job! You'll find that the more you practice, the stronger the dragon gets. With enough practice, the dragon itself with shoot out little blasts of wind from it's mouth. A useful technique indeed. May it serve you well."

With that, Seiko turned, and walked away from the training ground. It felt nice to train a young ninja. And it was this feeling of accomplishment that made him want to return to konoha. Beyond that, he had a strange feeling in his gut. It made him uneasy.

Seiko Returned to his hotel nonchalantly, not really feeling like grabbing a bite to eat. He greeted the clerk on the way in, but didnt stop for conversation. Instead, he simply continued up the stairs and down the hallway to his room. He opened the door and didn't bother checking for traps. This was sunagakure. He was safe. Seiko reached his bed and removed his vest and ninja bag. He slumped onto the bed and fell asleep quickly. His sleep was tormented by images of death, of destruction. He did not sleep very well.

He awoke the next morning, and went to the shower. without removing his ninja garb(minus his vest and ninja bag) he stepped into the shower and turned on the water. He scrubbed himself, still clothed, with soap. He washed his hair, and washed his body again. After a few minutes, he turned off the water. He stepped out of the shower and held his hands out. gusts of wind flew from his hands and pushed hard against his clothing. After a few moments they were as dry and as warm as if just hung over a fire.

Seiko put on his ninja tools and vest again, and walked out of the room and down the stairs. Smiling to the desk clerk, he payed his bill and left the room key on the desk. Seiko walked out of the hotel and onto the streets of sunagakure. After walking for a few minutes, he reached the gate. Smiling to the chuunin guards, he left the sand village, for his journey back to the leaf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spar with Haran (Private, No killing)   Spar with Haran (Private, No killing) Empty

Back to top Go down

Spar with Haran (Private, No killing)
Page 1 of 1