Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing] Empty
PostSubject: Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing]   Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing] EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 1:32 pm

Yuto was walking through Konoha, the breeze was blowing up against his face. "Hmmm Rose is on a mission with the other Jounin today, what should I do" Yuto asked himself. He approached the circle of seats and took a seat in the shade. His Chuunin Guards where standing behind him just to make sure everything has secure. Yuto rolled his eyes 'These guys follow me everywhere I can't get privacy unless Rose and I run away' Yuto just sat on the seats as the sunset. Looking at his guards who had blank looks on their faces. "Nice sunset hey guys?" Yuto said to his guards. "Yes Hokage" said one without even looking. Yuto shrugged and sighed "I need to do something fun"

Last edited by Adam on Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing]   Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing] EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 1:44 pm

Yoru was walking through Konoha, it had been a while since he had been here and he was still trying to get to grips with his surroundings. Then he saw a place that he didn't recognize is this new? Yoru said to himself, he hadn't noticed this place before. he entered the area with seats around the boarder and tall thin poles that look like you stand on. This looks interesting, it has to be new, i wonder if we train on them? and saw a group of men in the distance. Yoru casually walked through the seats with his hands in his pockets, when the men came into sight he notice that it was the recently appointed hokier, Yuto. Yoru was shocked when he heard his old mentor the hokage, Yutos father passed away and even more shocked when Yuto became Hokage. but he knew he was a powerful ninja and would protect the village. Yuto! how are we, how have you been?. Yuto's guards turned and faced Yoru with blank looks on their faces, suspicious of his relaxed greeting to the Hokage.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing]   Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing] EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 2:05 pm

Yuto turned around to notice Yoru, one of his childhood friends that his father adopted. Yuto jumped up and went too give his old friend a hug. "Yoru!" yelled Yuto. "Its OK guys I know him" said Yuto to his guards. The two Chuunin ninja lowered there guard. Yuto looked at Yoru as he was walking over to hug him "You look great, where have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing]   Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing] EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 2:12 pm

Yoru gave him a hug, Its been to long he said. Yoru told him about his travelling and how his father the old hokage offered him a jounin job back in konoha. But when Yoru came back, the old Hokage had passed away and how Yuto was hokage. Yoru had notice how much Yuto had grown. He was a tall, well build man now only being 2 years older than Yoru but looked very experienced for his age. Yoru could feel how powerful he was, it was like an aura that came off him, an aura like this pressence would always be felt. What this circle of seats? this wasnt here when i was. What is it for?
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing]   Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing] EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 2:22 pm

"Yeah I was out the village when father was attacked by the Akatsuki" said Yuto as he looked down in shame 'I shoulda been there for him' he thought to himself. "Well you know your welcome to be a jounin here, but do you still do medicine Yoru because we need some Medics" said Yuto. "These seats...Yes I was just going through Dad's stuff and i found this design I made it as soon as i could" said Yuto as he leaped up onto one of the poles. "Wanna have a go. The aim is to knock the opponent off the poles onto the ground, if you touch the seats your still in the game, but when one of your body parts whether its your arm, leg head or torso hit the ground you lose." explained Yuto. "And no Jutsu's. Just hand to hand combat, kunai and shuriken. What do ya say?" said Yuto waiting on the poles with both his feet on the same pole onto of each other.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing]   Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing] EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 2:26 pm

Yeah i do medical jutsu, how do you know did your father tell you? Yoru explained to yuto how he had learnt this medical jutsus in the sand village under a master medical ninja. Oh what and interesting concept Yoru thought to himself. He looked up to see Yuto already on one of the poles, eager to test his new idea out. alright im in, Yuro jumped up onto a pole and balanced himself. lets see how good yuto really is.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing]   Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing] EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 2:35 pm

"Yeah I used to read the letters that you sent to dad and the ones he sent back, Maybe you can work at our hospital if your interested I'd have an office ready for you by tomorrow, he have plenty of spare rooms and i insist that you live in the Mansion with me and Rose" Yuto watch Yoru jump onto the poles. "OK lets begin" said Yuto as he Leaped out of the Shady side of the Circle towards Yoru on the Light side, which was barely light because of the Sunsetting. He threw his fist out at Yoru to see his response.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing]   Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing] EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 2:43 pm

Oh wow nice, I would be honoured to work in the hospital its what i love doing Yoru said in a sincere voice. He was taken back by what Yuto said about living with him. Sorry, i would rather live by myself thank you for the offer it is very generous. To be honest yuro had just settled back into Konoha and didn't want to impose on the Hokage and his girlfriend. Then suddenly Yuto lunged at him off a pole, yoru was suprised with his speed and didn't ahve time to dodge on these thin poles. Yoru bloked Yuto's attack and fell back. As we went through the air he did a cartwheel and landed 4 poles back from were yuto landed. He was deceptively quick, Yuro threw a Kunai directly at Yuto to see what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing]   Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing] EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:14 pm

"OK your office will be ready by tomorrow, but if you don't want to live with me please at least accept my offer of a house." said Yuto. A kunai was flyinh at Yuto and he simply jumped while doing the splits in mid-air landing foward two poles, whilst in mid-air he threw three kunai surrounding Yoru but this was just a distraction as Yuto jumped down onto the seats and ran around behind Yoru.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing]   Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing] EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 4:28 am

How could Yoru pass up house in Konoha. "You are a kind Hokage, Yuto thank you for your generous offer i accept." Suddenly 3 kunai fly throught he air towards him, out of the corner of Yoru's eye he sees Yuto dart behind him. Yoru throws a kunai with a exploding tag attached, that should take care of the kunai. Yoru runs in the path of the kunai that Yuto threw, if he was correct his kunai should cancel out Yuto's and if not he can dodge them and also get out of the way of Yuto's suprise attack aswell. The kunai explodes, leaving one kunai, that Yoru has to dodge. He slips down the pole dodging the kunai and jumps onto on of the seats around the boarder. "Oh, that was a close one." he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing]   Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing] EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:15 am

Yuto has right near Yoru now. "Eat this" yelled Yuto as he threw his fist at and incredible speed towards. Yuto eye sparkled while his fist was flying towards Yoru. Yuto also had his right foot ready to swing and kick Yoru if he dodged the punch.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing]   Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing] EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:27 am

Yoru saw Yuto getting into a fighting stance. "So its a taijutsu fight you want, then thats what you will get!" Yoru shifted some senbon (needles) down his sleve and into his hand. He blocked Yuto's puch with his left forearm and inserted a acupunture needle into Yutos arm with his right hand underneath his elbow. This would make Yutos arm limp and unable to move. Just when yoru thought he had the under hand an swinging kick came from no where and lauched right into his back. Yoru fell from the seats but grabbed his wire around the nearby pole and swung himself up. "Ouch, that really hurt! You dont want to make a habit of injurying a doctor!" Yoru said with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing]   Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing] EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:50 am

Yuto has happy that the kick connected, but it came with a price. "Urgh my arm" yelled Yuto. He grasped the Senbon and ripped it out. He lifted up his right arm. "Good as new" said Yuto covering up his pain. Yuto held his left hand out waiting for Yoru to gave it out his hand "Are you going to take it or just stand there?" said Yuto trying to fire up Yoru.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing]   Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing] EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 7:46 am

((OCC: once the needles are inserted, even if you take them out they have a lasting feeling of numbness because i put it in a pressure point. Just pointing it out))

Yoru grabbed his hand and pull him in closer. Then with his right hand he swung through with a hard punch straight in Yuto's stomach. "How'd you like that?" Yoru said with a smug look on his face. He then jumped 3 poles back and waited to see if Yuto would carry on.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing]   Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing] EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 10:10 am

((OOC: you shouldn't be hitting me you have done it twice now. Don't do it again please or I'll start hitting you in my posts.))

Yoru's punch hit Yuto hard in the stomach. As Yuto almost fell of the seat. He quickly regained balance and took a quick deep breathe as he threw two shuriken at Yoru and ran around the seats towards Yoru.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing]   Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing] EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 1:30 pm

(( OCC what you mean hit you? im allowed to hit you, that the whole point of this. You have already been hitting me and kicking me? what are you on about??))

Yoru dodged the shuriken, He knew that Yuto was just playing with him, So he would play back. Yoru threw 2 kunai into the path of Yuto to try and bloke his movements.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing]   Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing] EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 1:10 pm

Yuto aimed with precision and threw two more shuriken at the two kunai. He hit one out the way but the second kunai skimmed Yuto arm as he slipped. Yuto quickly put his foot on the pole behind him and grabbed the pole he slips from gaining balance. Yuto was hanging down on the pole and it looked like he was defenseless.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing]   Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing] EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 1:16 pm

Yoru saw Yuto slip and reacted swiftly. He ran on the poles at speed toward Yuto to finsh him off, as he went to him he fell off the pole towards the ground scrapping his side on the edge of the pole. As he plummited towards the ground he pulled on Yuto's leg hoping that in his defenceless state he would fall aswell.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing]   Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing] EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 1:47 pm

Yuto reached even quicker after Yoru went to grab his leg. Yuto span around the pole swiftly and was back at the top. "You didn't think I fell by accident did you?" said Yuto as he laughed. Surely Yoru would hit the ground being only inches away.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing]   Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing] EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 1:55 pm

Yuro fell to the ground. Yuto was good, he deserved Hokage and Yoru knew that he would be a great protector of the village. Yoru hit the ground...he had lost but was great fun. "Thanks for the lesson Yuto, i love this idea!" Yuro said with a smile, suddenly the sharp pain in his side burned..."ouch....Chiyute no Jutsu " Yuro healed his wounds. "Well i better be off thanks Yuto great catching up with you, I will see you later!"

Chiyute no Jutsu [Healing Hands Technique]
Requirements: None
Description: A ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can instantly repair physical damage done to another person or themselves.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing]   Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing] EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 1:22 pm

Yuto smiled 'He must of let me win, his taijutsu is better than mine' Yuto thought to himself. "You too friend I'll look forward to talking to you again" Yuto said quietly to himself. Yuto jumped off the poles as the guards followed him, "Not tonight boys I'm going to see Rose" Yuto said to his guards as he jolted away across the rooftops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing]   Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing] Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuto and Yoru [Private No killing]
Page 1 of 1