Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Travel Notice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Travel Notice Empty
PostSubject: Travel Notice   Travel Notice EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:04 am

Seiko came upon the reception desk after entering the Hokage's building. He smiled at her, and nodded, as he had the right as a jounin to enter the building as he pleased.

Seiko walked through the administrating building with his hands in his pockets. His thoughts were wandering, yet he walked with determination. The day had not been a fun one, so far. He had just learned of a relative's death. It was nobody he was extremely close to, but he still felt the need to attend their funeral in Sunagakure. he passed door upon door until he came to the entrance to the Hokage's office. He opened the door, and stood at attention.

"Lord Hokage, I must be leaving the village for a short amount of time. A relative of mine in Sunagakure has recently passed away, and I'm to attend his funeral and wake. Thank you lord hokage, I must be going now. I promise to return within 5 days"

With that, Seiko bowed, and left the office, walking calmly down the hallways until he came to the entrance of the building. He walked out the door.

He slowly sauntered through the streets of konoha until he came to the gates of konoha. He nodded to the chuunin guards who stood watch, and walked out of the gates. After a few moments, he took off running, in the direction of the river country, which he would pass through before going to suna.
Back to top Go down

Travel Notice
Page 1 of 1