Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sasuke(Spoilers)

Go down 
+17
JDRPG
Aaron
Caranore
herocou
Blaize
Aries
L33
Allie-Chan (=
leon77
Elder Oracle
~Deadwood Zen~
Yondaime
Absolute Greed.
Adam
Kin
Ulkira
Sagemaster
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:00 pm

Pat =) wrote:
I'm actually a fan of sasuke xD I think shikamaru will once again surprise us if they do.

xD I take it back, Pat ish a sasuke fan! Sasukes going to get owned by Danzo, while Kakashi & Yam fight Danzo's Anbu buddies Naruto's gonna have to save Sasukes o_O slightly off topic but i soo much preferred Cursed Sasuke :,( not as OP as he is now...
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:57 pm

Sasuke cannot copy the Rasengan, due to the fact that there is no hand seals. That much I know. Im not sure about anything else, but Im pretty sure thats why.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:07 pm

Yeah =/ Cursed sasuke was freaking sweet.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:12 pm

Haha, Cursed seal stage 1, or 2?
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:27 pm

2. He had lipstick and wing-hands!

Anyways, I for one would love to see Sasuke get pwned by the Mizukage. That would teach him a lesson! And how the hell did Danzou move so fast that not a single Kage noticed that he was gone until he left? Seems like the Dark Side of the Force is strong in Danzou.
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:59 pm

Caranore wrote:
Sasuke cannot copy the Rasengan, due to the fact that there is no hand seals. That much I know. Im not sure about anything else, but Im pretty sure thats why.

>.< NOOO!! The sharingan can copy ANY technique IF the user is able to meet the requirements!!! Sasuke manages to copy Lee's Hidden Lotus (At least the first half), remember? He cannot copy Naruto's Rasengan because even if he did, he would not be able to use it! It would be like having a genin copy an S-ranked Jutsu. He can't because he wouldn't have enough chakra! (Sasuke's case would be not being able to have that much shape manipulation.)
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:37 pm

You can't catagorise shape manipulation " oh i can make square rasengan! " it's simply the principle behind being aple to control your chakra enough that you can shape it. Sasuke was able to copy Lee's Lotus movements because they were just physical, like repeating a kata in karate. I'm a firm believer in element manipulation, i think the reason Sasuke cannot copy the rasengan is perhaps because he hasn't taken the time to learn wind manipulation or maybe he just dosen't want to learn it. Just because the Sharingan has the capability to copy any jutsu dosen't mean it's user has the knowledge or elemantal capacity to use it. However, a genius (cannon) like Kakashi who although has poor chakra amount, has great control over what chakra he has. Allowing him to perform over one thousand jutsu and manipulate various other elements that are NOT natural to him. I would also argue the fact that after you manipulate an element long enough, would it not become easier and more natural to you?

xD YES! Seal 2 Sasuke PWND! bring back the giant wing-hands and dark chidori, damn you itachi!
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:43 pm

Kishimoto probably realized that Sasuke would be waaay too OP with MS and curse seal, so he ditched one. He should do the same with Naruto. It's should either be Fox or Frog, not both.

Rasengan has no element, it can be copied IF the Sharingan can copy non-handsign jutsu. Fuuton, Rasenshuriken has Wind Element, which Sasuke could copy, since Kakashi has copied non-elemental jutsu. Face it, Sasuke's a better genius than Kakashi, he COULD copy other elements, but he isn't a glutton for jutsu like Orochimaru. Poor Kakashi, he had no KKG, he deserves to have over a 1000 jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:04 am

L33 wrote:
, i think the reason Sasuke cannot copy the rasengan is perhaps because he hasn't taken the time to learn wind manipulation i!

um my man, regular ransangan is not of the wind element. Thats only rasensuriken. The regular ransengan is pure chakra build up.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:54 am

Quote :
It's should either be Fox or Frog, not both.
You can't really say either Fox or Frog because, well he has to have the fox as it is the main storyline. The fact is the Kyuubi is too powerful for Naruto to control so it isn't exactly a complete positive for naruto. What we have seen of the Kyuubi so far as it kind of acts as a negative on naruto. He hates using the Kyuubi form as he can't control himself when hes in that form (e.g hurting Saukra...God forbid! XD) and when he fights Pain he nearly gets completely consumed by the kyuubi and turns into the monster.

I think it is necessary for Naruto to have sage chakra. Sasuke has his MS which has many different sides to it, which sasuke has mastered pretty quickly. If Naruto were to master the Kyuubi's power then people would say thats OP. So Naruto can use sage chakra, something that he can actually use in battle tactically and skillfully, instead of thrashing around in a fox suit blasting beams of chakra uncontrolably at everyone.
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:09 pm

Senkou wrote:
L33 wrote:
, i think the reason Sasuke cannot copy the rasengan is perhaps because he hasn't taken the time to learn wind manipulation i!

um my man, regular ransangan is not of the wind element. Thats only rasensuriken. The regular ransengan is pure chakra build up.

meh went retarded, your correct. Which brings up a valid point, perhaps sasuke's chakra isn't so good?? Why use, for example... 2 rasengans when he could do 4 chidori? maybe idk

Sage Naruto Vs Curse Sasuke = Epic
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:36 pm

Naruto's chakra pools are so huge because of the Kyuubi. Kakashi said that Naruto has 4 times more chakra than him, so, since Kakashi can do 4 Raikiri's a day, that means that Naruto can do it at least 16 times! Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 4:14 am

Rasengan takes up very little chakra. i can't quote it directly, but It's definetely in there. and keep in mind that naruto's chakra pool is 4 times kakashi's in regular form. Thats just with a gentle leak. when it's released (when he goes all red) or when he goes into the fox cloak, it becomes nearly unlimited.
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:15 pm

As far as ninja from the narutoverse go, Kakashi's chakra is pretty crappy (for a jounin) but i suppose that's the only thing that stops him from being OP. Naruto has certain advantages when using rasengan. Obviously we know about his irregularly large chakra pool but surely he follows in his farthers footsteps as far as using rasengan, after all the 4th did create it. A legendary sannin taught him how to use it and he's had a huge amount of practice with it. Naruto i'm not so impressed with, it's the fact that Konohamaru now use's it and learnt it in such a short time. So, while i believe rasengan takes up more chakra then chidori i do agree with pat in as much as i don't think it takes up very much chakra.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:19 pm

I think they take up the same amount, however Rasengan is harder to master because you have to get the chakra input along with the shape manipulation (and the rest of the conditions required to use Rasengan) and then combine it all into a rotating sphere which you have to maintain otherwise it'll dissipate and you'll be screwed. Chidori, in my opinio, isn't as difficult to master as Chidori.

Hmm, Naruto is clearly a luckeir ninja then Sasuke because it took Sasuke around a month to learn Chidori, while Naruto did it in what, 2 weeks? And Rasengan is definetely stronger and more tougher to control than Chidori since it has a more powerful effect (recall Chidori and Rasengan hitting separate water tanks).
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:52 am

Hmm.. I think you guys are only seeing what you want to..

Rasengan can't take up a whole lot of chakra, because konohamaru, a regular ninja without a large chakra pool, is able to do it.

Rasengan can't take as much chakra.. it only uses pure chakra. Chidori converts chakra into raiton chakra.

Rasenshuriken would take a lot of chakra, because it combines regular chakra with wind element chakra.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:07 pm

Pat, you got us there, how that copy of a Naruto could do Rasengan just pisses me off. So it does use less chakra I guess. Explains why Naruto can keep spamming it by his standards. XD

And Chidori mixes Raiton element with the user's chakra thus creating Raiton chakra which is then shaped to cover the hand and most of the arm. Wow, that's a nice summary.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 3:14 am

woohooo 8D

xD
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:34 pm

chidori or lighting blade wont be able to kill sasuke. remember itachi stopping the chidori when sasuke shot it? he did that with mangekyo sharingan. after killing itachi sasuke got the best secong best mangekyo sharingan and better than itachi meaning he can defend it too.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:43 am

You don't really know what you're talking about, DFS, no offense.
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:07 am

mkay
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:38 am

Sasuke is a giant spoiler himself. He spoils the whole story. Hes a big plot device making minor plot device details turn into big important plot things!

PLOTSPLOTSPLOTS :O

LOL, jk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sasuke(Spoilers)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3