Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

chapter 478 *spoilers*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuusei Hyuuga
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Ryuusei Hyuuga

chapter 478 *spoilers* Empty
PostSubject: chapter 478 *spoilers*   chapter 478 *spoilers* EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:55 pm

so it seems that a new mangekyou ability has been release called izanagi (click here for izanagi info)
and that danzo possesses mangekyou sharingan to.
It was a good chapter. what are everyones thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: chapter 478 *spoilers*   chapter 478 *spoilers* EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:28 pm

And he can manipulate wood because he stole the first's DNA. Danzo is too far-fetched now.
Back to top Go down
Omega-Dog

Omega-Dog

PostSubject: Re: chapter 478 *spoilers*   chapter 478 *spoilers* EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 8:52 pm

Yes, I would have too agree on that, also, I'm a little suprised by how weak Karin was, only lasting through one of Danzo's kicks. Also, do you think that the only reason Sasukes Susanoo only got and upgrade because Kishimoto didn't like the old, skeleton looking design? That's just my theory.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: chapter 478 *spoilers*   chapter 478 *spoilers* EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:08 pm

The summon's upgrade was probably from Sasuke nearing death, a common idea in anime. Personally, I think Itachi's was still better. Ooh, look at Sasuke's summon, it's got a crossbow, ooh, how kick-ass. Not.

Anyways, I'm seriously tiring of all these Sharingan techniques. Bad enough that there's the Eternal Mnagekyou, now Kishimoto goes and reveals another Sharingan technique?! I doubt it's a Mangekyou move, it's probably just a regular Orochimaru-style Kinjutsu. And speaking of Orochimaru, I ownder if he was responsible for all those eyes? The Senju thing is confirmed, which is just crap, man. Why can't Kishimoto keep the good guys unique anymore? First we get people ripping off the Kakashi implant idea, now a Wood rip-off! Come on! Poor Yamato, he's reputation is failing.

As I said before, I don't give two sh*ts as to who wins this fight, they can both die for all i care, but can't Kishimoto hurry this up? I'm itching to know what happens after this damn fight.
Back to top Go down
Omega-Dog

Omega-Dog

PostSubject: Re: chapter 478 *spoilers*   chapter 478 *spoilers* EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:18 pm

Next chapter is up on one manga for those who read it there.
Back to top Go down
Tahji
Academy Student
Academy Student
Tahji

PostSubject: Re: chapter 478 *spoilers*   chapter 478 *spoilers* EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 7:41 pm

480 is already up...
Back to top Go down
Omega-Dog

Omega-Dog

PostSubject: Re: chapter 478 *spoilers*   chapter 478 *spoilers* EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:40 pm

Next chapter is up..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chapter 478 *spoilers*   chapter 478 *spoilers* Empty

Back to top Go down

chapter 478 *spoilers*
Page 1 of 1