Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sasuke(Spoilers)

Go down 
+17
JDRPG
Aaron
Caranore
herocou
Blaize
Aries
L33
Allie-Chan (=
leon77
Elder Oracle
~Deadwood Zen~
Yondaime
Absolute Greed.
Adam
Kin
Ulkira
Sagemaster
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:26 pm

Yes, handsigns are important, but if a jutsu doesn't have handsigns, then it can still be copied, since as far as we can tell the Sharingan can copy every single jutsu besides clan jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:31 pm

Then why did kakashi have to learn Rasengan? and why couldn't sasuke have just copied chidori? Like wise, He could have copied the Raikage's lightning armor. Except none of these used handseals. Thats why he couldn't copy them.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:35 pm

Ulkira wrote:
Actually, Kakashi said that he made Chidori since he couldn't combine Raiton with Rasengan, and if that's true, then it means he learned Rasengan before he got his Sharingan, hence he didn't have to copy it.

That answer why he didn't copy Rasengan?

Has it ever been stated that Sasuke did or didn't copy Chidori. Remember, Sasuke only had a month to learn and practice Chidori, and even if he is a genius, there's no way that he could use it so perfectly in a month without copying it. If he copied it, he could learn it faster, and that's what he probably did.

As for why he isn't copying the Lightning Armor, I have no answer for that, you got me there.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:48 pm

I think Pat's right on his theory of the Sharingan's copying ability. Handseals are just a way to help focus chakra, and the sharingan picks up like that. So without the handseals, the UChiha wouldnt be able to know the basics of how to focus the chakra for that jutsu, and therefore woudlnt be able to learn it.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:57 pm

I still don't believe Sasuke copied the chidori. for a few reasons.. 1. I don't think the sharingan can do such copying, and 2, His is diffrent from kakashis.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:06 am

His isn't different from Kakashi's. Kakashi has further changed the shape of Chidori to a blade, it's still a Chidori, it's only got a different shape. Compare Sasuke's Chidori and the one Kakashi used in Kakashi Gaiden. Now, let's say that handsigns are a key to copying jutsu. Even then, Sasuke can still copy Chidori becasuse Chidori still has handsigns.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:18 am

not Sasuke's. Sasuke has yet to use handsigns for chidori.

And Sasuke's chidori is A rank. kakashi's is S.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:23 pm

Sasuke has used handsigns for Chidori. Watch the episode in which he first uses Chidori. Handsigns are there.

Kakashi's isn't a normal Chidori, it's an advacenment of Chidori called Raikiri (Lightning Blade) becasuse it's shaped like a blade while Chidori simply covers the hand with lightning. Recall Deidara calling it Raikiri all the time then Sasuke saying "It's not Raikiri, it's Chidori". Raikiri is far more famous than Chidori because Chidor is obsolete copmared to Raikiri.
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:41 pm

It's down to shape manipulation, the name escapes me at this moment in time but Sasuke applys it to Chidori in order to create that long ass lightning sword jutsu o_O which to my knowledge was rank 'S' however i'm still a fan of Raikiri ^^
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:17 pm

I honestly hae to say shikamaru might die.Not as fast... but he'd die.I say this because sauske has that black fire thing and susanoo plus genjutsu. He can control every singl thing including the fire. So sauske can just make Shikamaru think he's getting sauske into the shadow strangle but he may just do it to himself.Just like itach did to deidara.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:35 pm

Shikamaru seems like the kind of guy who would be immune Genjutsu or who could at least use Genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:44 pm

You may be right on that one since he is so smart and all.But he has susanoo and the fire thingy .Sure shikamaru always finds out a plan,but he first needs to test his predictions.For example when he was fighting hidan he had to fight him about 2-3 times to defeat him.Sauske will not let him leave now that he is so cold.
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:11 pm

i doubt anyone would let Shika fight Sasuke on his own anyway, the odds would be against Shika if it was a straight forward 1v1. Throw Ino & Chouji in and that makes things more intresting, judging from what i've seen of Sasuke (s) if those three challenged him, he'd go for it. 1 v 3.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:02 am

I dont think the ino-shika-chou trio would be able to take sasuke. It just doesnt seem plausible considering the most recent chapters now
Back to top Go down
herocou
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
herocou

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:04 am

naruto could barly take him
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:34 am

I really disagree. Shikamaru would pwn Sasuke. If Shikamaru was able to get Sasuke from behind, than sasuke could use amaterasu against him, Susanoo would be pointless, and he wouldn't be able to enact any genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:38 am

Sasuke also has the Chidori techniques, which dont need hand seals from what i remember, plus even if Shika gets him from behind, theres no telling what Shika could do.

Also, if Ino and Chouji were with them, Sasuke could easily use Amaretsu on them.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:42 am

Choji moves too fast to be affected by amaterasu. Plus, could you imagine if Ino did mind body flick?

Like most Fangirls/fanboys you all grossly overestimate Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:50 am

Oh no. Im merely saying I doubt it would work. Sasuke doesnt need to hit them with Ama, as he can somehow control it (bullshit btw)

He just needs to put it infront of him and around him.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:51 am

InoShikaCho could pwn Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Caranore
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Caranore

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:54 am

It all depends on the first move, but then again I havent seen the trio since before shipuuden actually fight. I think I missed the Hidan fight
Back to top Go down
L33
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
L33

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:06 am

Sasuke's looking to be an extremely powerful combatant, while i don't fully disagree with Pat (alot of people do overestimate Sasuke) i feel Pat's a hater Razz and therefore bios because of his popularity. While Chouji's fast, Sasuke is faster...While Ino could use her mind body control jutsu's Sasuke's to strong willed and driven by hate/revenge. Remember the chuunin exam? If a dizzy girl like Sakura can escape that jutsu, Sasuke clearly would. Which just leave's Shikamaru, who does have the tactical advantage but nowhere near enough jutsu knowledge or power to defeat Sasuke. Plus let's not forget Sasukes got that whole 'No one will stop me until Danzo is dead' thing goin on atm :/

However, like i said while each of them Vs. Sasuke i believe would loose, together they may have a fighting chance. I for one would love to see that fight, i'm sure Shika would come up with some really awesome tactics (L)
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:16 am

I'm actually a fan of sasuke xD I think shikamaru will once again surprise us if they do.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:18 am

well of corse shikamaru will surprise us.... he's my fav charcter so i have to say that

i thnk no one important will die soon they might have a little fight but end up not killing each other yet
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:40 am

Why not just have Danzo totally pwn Sasuke like we know will happen? Sasuke will avoid the other kages, and when he meets danzo, will get owned. Simple as that. P.S. On the copyingjutsu thing, I think it's out of Sasuke's League to copy the rasengan and lightning armor. That would be why Sasuke was so jealous of Naruto at the beginning of the chasing sasuke arc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke(Spoilers)   Sasuke(Spoilers) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sasuke(Spoilers)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next