Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Jutsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiyoru
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Hiyoru

New Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: New Jutsu   New Jutsu EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:35 am

Suna Chikara ~~ Wind Power
Type: Ninjutsu (Helps with Kenjutsu attacks)
Element: Wind
Link: This jutsu is made before my story with RPing starts, AKA: I'm doing this then adding it to my character before I post my character
Description: This ninjutsu, if the user's chakra is wind, will enhance it to make it more powerfull. It will add more power to wind jutsu's/attacks. It also has to be activated to use Kougeki Chikara attacks (making later). It can also be charged with chakra, so if one is stuck in a battle and is low on chakara, the sword will give the user more chakra (if charged). It must be at least 5 hours before the chakra can be released again.
Back to top Go down
Nagori
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Nagori

New Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Jutsu   New Jutsu EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:48 am

~ 5 hours would take up thousands of posts in an rp topic. Due to each post basically standing for 9 seconds or so at maximum. Don't know if you know that, just stating it anyway.

~ Please fix the explanation as to what your talking about, make it more direct to the point so it doesn't lose focus in the explanation. I can't understand it currently, which means something is very wrong. o.o
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

New Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Jutsu   New Jutsu EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:36 am

Well, the 5 hours part is irrelevant, it would just always be charged beforehand.

Secondly, if your character has already been posted you have to train the jutsu. I won't allow your explanation, everyone has to follow the same rules. Or else I could easily see people taking advantage.

As Amari stated, explain this better, for right now it's entirely vague.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Jutsu   New Jutsu Empty

Back to top Go down

New Jutsu
Page 1 of 1