Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Jutsu (Done)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

Another Jutsu (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Another Jutsu (Done)   Another Jutsu (Done) EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 5:06 pm

Name: Gusoku no Tsuchi - Earth Armor
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Earth
Description: By slamming his foot on the ground and sending a burst of chakra into it as they do so, Kazuto can make the earth around him rise up and cover his entire skin like armor. Once Kazuto has slammed his foot against the ground, the earth will cover his body in a second. Kazuto can still move while the armor is on his skin, but his speed will be reduced by 30% when this happens. This Earth Armor will be 2 inches thick and, because of the chakra sent into it, it will be strong enough to withstand several attacks. Taijutsu attacks of C-Rank and below will have no effect on Kazuto, since the Earth Armor will take the damage of the attack instead. Water attacks of the same rank and below will have no effect on the armor. Fire and Wind attacks of the any rank will break the armor, however such attacks of the same rank and below will cause both jutsu to be nullified. Lightning attacks of any rank will break the armor as well as cause double damage to Kazuto. Unless it is broken before, the Earth Armor will last for 2 posts, after which it falls back down to the ground.
RP Sample: The ninja formed a few handsigns and unleashed a blast of water from his fist, aimed at Kazuto. Kazuto quickly slammed his right foot on the ground and sent a burst of chakra into it. He could almost hear the earth beneath him moving as it absorbed the chakra, and suddenly the earth around him shot up and engulfed his skin in 2 inch thick earth, like armor. As soon as the armor formed, the blast of water hit him, and though he did take a step back from the force of the attack, he had not sustained any damage.
Link: Here

Last edited by Kabochimaru on Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Another Jutsu (Done)   Another Jutsu (Done) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 2:35 pm

Bumpstead.
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Another Jutsu (Done)   Another Jutsu (Done) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 10:21 pm

I think Taijutsu affects should at least damage the armor, then to just be nulified. I can understand elemental attacks not working, but some Taijutsu attacks are able to break rocks at C-Rank. Thus if they are able to break rocks then they should at least be able to damage/penetrate your armor.

For something this powerful I want you to double the speed reduction to 30%.

Once done add the training post.
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Another Jutsu (Done)   Another Jutsu (Done) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:52 pm

Speed reduction doubled.

Elder Sage wrote:
I think Taijutsu affects should at least damage the armor, then to just be nulified. I can understand elemental attacks not working, but some Taijutsu attacks are able to break rocks at C-Rank. Thus if they are able to break rocks then they should at least be able to damage/penetrate your armor.

What you said is true, but that works only on normal rocks with no "enhancements".

Kazuto wrote:
because of the chakra sent into it, it will be strong enough to withstand several attacks.

The above quote says that the Earth Armor is strong enough to witshand attacks because of the chakra sent into it. If it was as strong as normal rock, then I wouldn't have put that phrase there. Basically, what I'm saying is that the Earth Armor is stronger than normal rock becasue it has absorbed the chakra sent into it, and since it is stronger, it can withstand Taijutsu attacks of its rank and below.

If you want, I can put it in the description that its stronger than normal rock.
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Another Jutsu (Done)   Another Jutsu (Done) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:17 pm

Alright. Train for it
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Another Jutsu (Done)   Another Jutsu (Done) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 10:20 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Sand Chuunin
Sand Chuunin
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Another Jutsu (Done)   Another Jutsu (Done) EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 3:30 am

Approved and added to your character profile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Jutsu (Done)   Another Jutsu (Done) Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Jutsu (Done)
Page 1 of 1