Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Arena Chat

Go down 
+5
Washi
~Deadwood Zen~
Gabriale Kyru
Blaize
Pendo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

Naruto Arena Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Chat   Naruto Arena Chat - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:48 pm

Well quickly explain the match up
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Chat   Naruto Arena Chat - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:49 pm

I just lost, it's hard to explain >>
I'm VERY pissed >> My chance at getting Sakon, and BAM! It blows up right there.
Back to top Go down
Washi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Washi

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Chat   Naruto Arena Chat - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:22 pm

Just started playing NA again.

I just had a 6 game streak with Ino, Kidomaru and Dosu. It's not even that good a team but it does have chakra synergy and it works well. Ino's stuns work great while Kidomaru and Dosu pretty much spike. The problem is that I end up over-spiking because the damage doesn't add up to 100. Kido's spike is 50 damage, while Dosu's is 40 damage, so it does 90 damage, so I although over-spike, always 1 tai is relatively cheap over-spike. Sound manipulation is the only thing that isn't chakra intensive for finishing off someone on 10 hp left. The team overall performs well against standard teams, and it's good against shippuden naruto and a lot of damage reducers as well. It also seems to work well against AOE stunners and stunners in general as well as spiker teams due to Ino's stun. It's bad against AOE damage teams, or maybe that's only because I lost to a guy who reset his account and had Kisame, Kankuro and Zaku team. That combo screwed me over, they did 75 damage against two characters and 85 against the character in the middle, after that it was pretty much a loss for me.

In the process, I unlocked Yoroi and completed the sound 5 mission that then lets you do another mission to unlock Kimimaro. All in all, a good 6 game run. This team pretty much proves the continued effectiveness of both Dosu and Ino, who haven't changed much since the big updates and tend to be under-used and underated, although that doesn't really apply to Ino as much. Oh yeah and Ino's mind disturbance is a great team saver, it's actually a relatively cheap stun that can bypass invul to do damage randomly, for example against Lee with gates on low health, I got lucky and ended up not losing a single character in that match because mind disturbance did damage to Lee. Vibrating sound drill with Dosu and sound manipulation also make damage reducers and invuls not as effective and Kido is also capable of doing AOE and stunning - the trick being to second guess your opponent's melee attacks or even leaving Kido purposely open while the two characters use replacement jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Chat   Naruto Arena Chat - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:27 pm

Lol I bet they must of loved having to see dosu since not many people use him though he is a good char though
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
DarkChaosPriestess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Chat   Naruto Arena Chat - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:13 pm

I need to play against Dosu....

I have NEVER seen ANYONE play as Dosu.... I haven't completed Team Asuma, despite going on a near 30 win streak using Chouji and a few others....

Oh well, I guess people are seeing him as good again.

I think that I'll pick up N-A again. ^^
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Chat   Naruto Arena Chat - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:25 pm

well then does anyone want to play a match with me then?
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Chat   Naruto Arena Chat - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:22 pm

my user name's MING_THE_FURIOUS if anyone wants a private macth
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
DarkChaosPriestess

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Chat   Naruto Arena Chat - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:35 pm

Mine is "InuzukaShinjiinu" if you ever want to play....
Back to top Go down
Washi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Washi

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Chat   Naruto Arena Chat - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:57 pm

I'm Blag, DCP add me as a buddy and I'll play you someday.
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Chat   Naruto Arena Chat - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:11 pm

whats the link??
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Chat   Naruto Arena Chat - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:13 pm

Naruto Arena

My username is "Ninja_Unkown" if anyone wants to add me as a buddy, so we can play each other some time.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Chat   Naruto Arena Chat - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:28 pm

Is ANyone online that wants to have a PB?
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Chat   Naruto Arena Chat - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:44 pm

Sure, me.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Chat   Naruto Arena Chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:12 am

i had to go somewhere so thats why i logged off someone add me
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Chat   Naruto Arena Chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:25 am

What's your username Baki? I want you to join my 'Ultimate-Shinobi' clan.
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Chat   Naruto Arena Chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:03 am

im already head to a decent clan but i might leave if theirs alot of people in the clan
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Chat   Naruto Arena Chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:51 am

Well max if you read this. I beat that mission 4 you now all you gotta do is be lee ino garra and your good. My advice to you. Use your 40 reducing on garra. Don't use sand buerial till you have at lease 2 nins.

For rock lee you must and I mean must. Use the drunken style first. So you can have damadge reduction and with lotus its just one tai.

For ino use for mind disterbence when you need to be careful for nolosing ninjutsu.

Combos.

If you want lee to kill with his lotus. Stunn a person first with ino or garra. Make sure thatthe person you stun can not block you with another teammate that can block stun lee. Like chiyo puppets or temari's dust.

Make sure you have two tai when u use it.

For garra insta kill make sure you have two nins.

That's all I can say
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Chat   Naruto Arena Chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:38 pm

im ready for a macth whos on right now?
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Chat   Naruto Arena Chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:40 pm

I won't be on for another half in our unless u wanna wait that long
Back to top Go down
Baki

Baki

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Chat   Naruto Arena Chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:43 pm

k i can wait BTW i left my old clan so anyone want me to join a good one now?
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Chat   Naruto Arena Chat - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:10 pm

we made our own clan here on this site + go to the chatroom here kay i mean chatbox
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Chat   Naruto Arena Chat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:34 am

A Great Team and Why:

Ino: Genjutsu, Stunner and Medium Damager
Lee: Taijutsu, Instant Killer and Minor Damager
Gaara: Ninjutsu, Stunner and Instant Killer

There are obvious reasons why this is a good team.
-A wide variety of chakra usage (No Clashes)
-Ability to take out the strongest opponent's first
-Ability to do minor or medium damages instead of insta-kill as well
Back to top Go down
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
тнε υиdεяlιиg

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Chat   Naruto Arena Chat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:18 pm

I haven't played NA in so long..
T-T
Ima get back into it, but I really, really suck..
Back to top Go down
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
тнε υиdεяlιиg

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Chat   Naruto Arena Chat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:47 pm

Losing against Naruto - Sakura - Sasuke using Gaara - Ino - Lee...
Back to top Go down
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
тнε υиdεяlιиg

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Chat   Naruto Arena Chat - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:04 pm

Winning with same team against:

Naruto - Kankuro - Sakura
Taking on Weaklings.. Well.. Normally they beat me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Chat   Naruto Arena Chat - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Arena Chat
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next