Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto Arena Lolz.

Go down 
+11
Middleditch
Gabriale Kyru
Ichi-Kun
Yondaime
DarkChaosPriestess
Blaize
Pendo
~Deadwood Zen~
Adam
Max
Fox
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Fox
Sand Chuunin
Sand Chuunin
Fox

Naruto Arena Lolz. Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Arena Lolz.   Naruto Arena Lolz. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:50 pm

It's very stupid, but I wanted to share something that made my day today. You'll probably only get this if you play Naruto Arena, though.

I'm a Chuunin with precious few unlocked characters (Sound Four, Yoroi and that's about it). I came up against a guy who reset his account - he was using Kimimaro, Kisame Body Double and Hidan. I swept the floor with him, using only basic characters. When he realised (left with Hidan at 20 health and caught in Sand Coffin - stunned and unable to become invulnerable, plus all my characters still alive on yellow health) that he could not win, he quit. The best bit is, I broke his 17-long win streak.

Basically, the mental image of this guy yelling WTF?! at his computer made me rofl.

~Fox.

P.S. Oh yeah, anyone else got some stories like this?
Back to top Go down
Max

Max

Naruto Arena Lolz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Lolz.   Naruto Arena Lolz. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:56 pm

lol, funny.

yea i am had recently became missing ninja there. But i was in he chat room talking with a kage, and he was all like im the best cant be beat and stuff. So he went on challenging random people to private battles. i think he was like 21-1 with one los. and he challenged me i was al like dude dont waste your time and he got pissed. so he said hewas going to use hsi best team he had. Well my team was kankuro, temari, rock lee and his team was orichmaru, kakshi and sasori. i beat him, all three of my guysived and one had full life still. This guy cursed me out so bad in the chat room and i just basked in the glory of haveing pissed this mn off, it made m so happy, and in the chat room so many people where laughing about it...it was funny.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Naruto Arena Lolz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Lolz.   Naruto Arena Lolz. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:27 pm

lol thats funny as..

i won my first 13 games straight then stopped playing..

I rejoined earlier in the year again and lost 4 straight on a new account >>

So i rage quit Naruto Arena >>
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

Naruto Arena Lolz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Lolz.   Naruto Arena Lolz. EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:39 pm

Lol. Ive only unlocked Haku, Zabuza, ship Naruto and the sound four and reset my account too. I was a Genin at the time and my team was Gaara, Sakura(needed for for a mission) and Zaku. I was set up against someone else who reset their account. He had Jiraiya, Kurenai and Kakashi. Like Fox, I killed him. When the battle ended, sakura was dead, Zaku has 50 health and gaara had 35. I dunno his win streak though...
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Naruto Arena Lolz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Lolz.   Naruto Arena Lolz. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:06 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

Naruto Arena Lolz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Lolz.   Naruto Arena Lolz. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:14 am

One time this guy with Gai (S), Naruto (S), and Lee (S) fought against me. Had had reset his account. I was using only Gaara, Zaku, and Lee. All basic characters, anyway I lost. But I did good. I killed Gai and Lee and he only had like 75 health left for Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

Naruto Arena Lolz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Lolz.   Naruto Arena Lolz. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:31 am

lol to all. Man the only story better then that was when

I fac facing this guy who had Garra, Ino lee.

And i had team 7 and he whiped the floor with Sauke and Naruto leaving me with sakura

and i beat them all with sakura

Lee was with like 25 health when he beat sasuke. Then i beat garra because he forgot to defend after his 40 . kILLED HIM and ino did not have 2 genjutsu so i had one tai left and kiled ino

Only other story i have was when i had choji left but i had all his pills used and kept using the Meat tank, Replacement, Meattank and Expansion combo.

THE NEXT THING I KNOW THE USER PM ME WITH> WTF I JUST NEEDED ONE MORE WIN!!
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
DarkChaosPriestess

Naruto Arena Lolz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Lolz.   Naruto Arena Lolz. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:22 am

N-A is a very... interesting site. I was on the site quite some time ago, almost two years ago. I quit when they brought about the new Shippuuden Characters. Shippuuden Naruto is so cheap that I just kept losing. I had an amazing combination before the revamp [Temari/Haku, Shika, TenTen], and I was Sannin easy with an insane W-L percentage. Then, those damned Shippuuden Characters came, and the revamp screwed my team. It matters not much, though. I come and go on N-A. My finest hour was getting a 30 streak with Chouji, Shizune, and another Character [variant throughout for missions]. The best part about that streak was that I constantly beat the cheap Shippuuden Characters. I now have many of the characters unlocked, but I could never get the needed points for the Team Leader Missions.... No one ever uses Dosu anymore. D;
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

Naruto Arena Lolz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Lolz.   Naruto Arena Lolz. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:34 am

I play there sometimes, you can add me, I'm Zefir there...(dont ask me why i call that, my bro invented that...)
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

Naruto Arena Lolz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Lolz.   Naruto Arena Lolz. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:36 am

that sux i remember na before they had a crash.

I LOST all my char. You know how loing it took to get kakashi
Sad

Well i have all the characters now just waiting for the new one

I tryed soul-arena but it was too ehhh for me
Back to top Go down
DarkChaosPriestess
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
DarkChaosPriestess

Naruto Arena Lolz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Lolz.   Naruto Arena Lolz. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:37 am

Blaize wrote:
that sux i remember na before they had a crash.

I LOST all my char. You know how loing it took to get kakashi
Sad

Well i have all the characters now just waiting for the new one

I tryed soul-arena but it was too ehhh for me

I'm sorry for such a thing.... My username there can be found under the name "InuzukaShinjiinu".

And, S-A relies too much on luck. It has little to do with real skill and strategy as N-A does.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

Naruto Arena Lolz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Lolz.   Naruto Arena Lolz. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:50 am

My name on there is "Ninja_Unkown"
I know I misspelled Unknown, but I wasn't thinking when I made the name.
Back to top Go down
Ichi-Kun
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Ichi-Kun

Naruto Arena Lolz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Lolz.   Naruto Arena Lolz. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:20 am

wats the link for NA?
Back to top Go down
Gabriale Kyru
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Gabriale Kyru

Naruto Arena Lolz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Lolz.   Naruto Arena Lolz. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 5:56 am

Get this....When I started I didnt know Quick Games can unlock char's. I started like when the site first game out like a few years ago. So I played ranked match's looking for certian char's at times. Some times I would run becuse the other guy didnt have what I was looking for. As result I had a horrid Win Loss record and couldnt get to Sannin rank to get the last few char's unlocked. I rest my account and pwned all the way up and made it into Sannin. Now at random times when I know I clicked Quick match it would glitch and put me into a ranked match. I ended up losing ALOT all becuse this freaking system keept glitching. Now Im a 29 Jounin. 2 levels away from Sannin again and I have a horrid streak going of 7 losses. I have every one unlocked Except for The first and second Hokage's as well as the Old man or known as the 5th Hokage....I got Sasori though =) but I CANT MAKE IT BACK TO SANNIN NOW! >.>
Back to top Go down
Middleditch
Sand Genin
Sand Genin

Naruto Arena Lolz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Lolz.   Naruto Arena Lolz. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:06 am

Hey my username there is the same as here lol
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

Naruto Arena Lolz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Lolz.   Naruto Arena Lolz. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 7:30 am

DarkChaosPriestess wrote:
N-A is a very... interesting site. I was on the site quite some time ago, almost two years ago. I quit when they brought about the new Shippuuden Characters. Shippuuden Naruto is so cheap that I just kept losing. I had an amazing combination before the revamp [Temari/Haku, Shika, TenTen], and I was Sannin easy with an insane W-L percentage. Then, those damned Shippuuden Characters came, and the revamp screwed my team. It matters not much, though. I come and go on N-A. My finest hour was getting a 30 streak with Chouji, Shizune, and another Character [variant throughout for missions]. The best part about that streak was that I constantly beat the cheap Shippuuden Characters. I now have many of the characters unlocked, but I could never get the needed points for the Team Leader Missions.... No one ever uses Dosu anymore. D;

Im sorry, but Shipuuden Naruto isnt cheap. Hes actually commonly used(mainly by noobs who cant find a good strategy with other chars), but its easy to kill him. His shadows clones only do 10, which can be very little or a lot, depending on how both palyers play things out. The trick to kiling Shipuuden Naruto is to watch out for his rasengan/Kyuubi combo and just remember he has no defense. A couple of hits with just about any char will kill him. Ive killed him by my second or third turn whenever ive faced him XD

Cloud, the link is: http://naruto-arena.com/
Enjoy ^^

And my username on there is Zen3p0, whihc my alterante username besides Osaru and OsaruSameru. Dont luagh at it though cuz i made it up when i was 9 and ahve been using it ever since.
Back to top Go down
Washi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Washi

Naruto Arena Lolz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Lolz.   Naruto Arena Lolz. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 2:31 pm

Dosu was amazing before the revamp. 40 damage for 1 tai as long as you did the prep. Use him in combo with another spiker who does 60 damage and you can insta. After the revamp, something changed and dosu wasn't as good as before ;].
Back to top Go down
Shigeki Kazura

Shigeki Kazura

Naruto Arena Lolz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Lolz.   Naruto Arena Lolz. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 3:01 pm

Ok I got horribly raped in Arena I had Kakashi Hidan and kazekage gaara and I got owned by somebody with neji sasuke and naruto I honsetly have no Idea why
Back to top Go down
Kin

Kin

Naruto Arena Lolz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Lolz.   Naruto Arena Lolz. EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:22 pm

Revamp screwed this game over, they changed all the characters which made so many people quit, I tryed to play it again, but my old teams just don't work anymore because half of the new people having moves that could like ignore you being unable to hit and what not.

Naruto Arena Lolz. 299668
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

Naruto Arena Lolz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Lolz.   Naruto Arena Lolz. EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:29 am

Wait i thought dosu still had the 40 dmg still?

Ohh and my username on the site is Blaize as well. Add me if you guys like just send me a quick pm so i know who you guys are.

Lol with so many people here we might as well make an ultimateshinobi clan
Back to top Go down
Bender

Naruto Arena Lolz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Lolz.   Naruto Arena Lolz. EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:51 am

I reseted my Missing-nin, sesmois (( don't ask why the name .-. )) And decided to make a new one, so, pm this one if ya wanna be friends: Chouji_Ownage and if u make a clan invite meh or sesmois <.<
Back to top Go down
Blaize
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Blaize

Naruto Arena Lolz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Lolz.   Naruto Arena Lolz. EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:50 pm

Im Just going to need a AVA for this unofficial Clan

EDIT.

Ill make an unofficaial clan for this site until someone wants to make a new one. The reason for this is because i dont have the pictures to use for this site. Also this could be another way to recruit some members into this site. So i belive that this should be for the Admin/Mods since i dont have there full permission. So this is a prototype clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto Arena Lolz. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Arena Lolz.   Naruto Arena Lolz. Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Arena Lolz.
Page 1 of 1