Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naruto-Arena Graphics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

Naruto-Arena Graphics Empty
PostSubject: Naruto-Arena Graphics   Naruto-Arena Graphics EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:37 pm

Ive decided to conduct a side-project where Id make N-A characters of most(if not all current and active characters), but I need someone whos good at GFX to crop pictures, color them and all that good stuff to make it look like the moves the characters use. Im leaving this open to anyone who feels their up to it. IF your interested, plz fill out the application below and Ill choose one of you by next Monday.

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Do you play Naruto-Arena?[/b]
[b]Why do you want to do this?[/b]
[b]Plz show some of your best work[/b]
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Naruto-Arena Graphics   Naruto-Arena Graphics EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:30 am

Anyone? You dont need to fill out the template anymore i guess... I just need someone's help since i dont have access to a photoshop program...
Back to top Go down
Fox
Sand Chuunin
Sand Chuunin
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Naruto-Arena Graphics   Naruto-Arena Graphics EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:26 am

Go HERE and follow the instructions - you could probably do it in MS paint. I'm able to do this stuff but am too busy to really chip in I'm afraid.

If you want an example of what following this template looks like...

Naruto-Arena Graphics KonohamaruTemp

By me.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Naruto-Arena Graphics   Naruto-Arena Graphics EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:34 am

I know, IVe tried it before. That doesnt work on my computer cuz its too damn slow... Thanks anyways ^^
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: Naruto-Arena Graphics   Naruto-Arena Graphics EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:37 am

archived
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto-Arena Graphics   Naruto-Arena Graphics Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto-Arena Graphics
Page 1 of 1