Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:26 am

((Okay, edited. Wink))
Back to top Go down
Bender

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:33 am

She was a little full of herself.She probably assumed, as he thought his victims would, the lion was a normal lion, that couldn't fly, but he then tricked her.When she was high in the sky it began to fly and chase her.She then landed on the tree, but Vergil kept his blue eyes firmly on her body, locating any move she would dare herself to do.

On that same time, the lion that was flying in the air had just hitted her, and when she used chakra to go to the other branch she was hitted, which made the lion perish away slowly after he released the voltage he had charged and disapeared into nothing.The dust was lowering, but kept a small height, since the cold winds kept shaking.

It became colder, and the rain was to come, but Vergil didn't minded, after all, a storm is all he needs to make him be even stronger.He then looked at Yamato, the sword that was his treasure and he smirked, when he saw her falling down, with the branch.She was falling down on to a pile of rocks and dust, it would injury her perhaps.

When she landed, she seemed to be looking just fine, but beeing cheated by a lighting lion who she though that couldn't fly, probably hurted her pride a little but that wasn't important now.After some seconds she decided to speak."This is probably the most challenged I have felt in my life Vergil- I like it."Vergil smirked, realizing she was stunned.

The stunning technique Vergil had made up had finally showed up what it was made of, and that it was a great technique to be used on the future.He looked at her when he saw her smile, something he didn't see for long now.He shruged and then lifted his lips, talking."Same here young Lady."He spoke as he putted Yamato on his hilt, going near her and helping her get on her feet, as the effect went off.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:38 am

Teino could do nothing. She felt anger rise in her whole body. She wanted to explode, she could kill Vergil for doing this to her. He had bettered her. The emotion gave her adrenaline. Adrenaline gave her power. Power, was what she wanted. Power, was what she needed. Teino heard the sharp clasp of Vergil placing his sword back into the hilt. She watched him carefully. He came over to her. He was obviously going to help her. She didn't know whether to accept it or not. Accept help? Was it below her? Thoughts rummaged through her brain. She felt alone in her life, perhaps Vergil could help fill that void. She considered again. Then, she realised she could not move, and she had no choice in the matter. The anger in her body was reaching explosion point. Vergil helped her up, and she sat up. She could feel movement slowly coming back to her body. Slowly and shakily, she stood up, trying to keep her balance. She looked into Vergil's eyes, and asked: "So, where do we go from here?" As feeling had come back to her body, she felt herself calming down. She was a little content now. Vergil's attack had knocked her for six a little.
Back to top Go down
Bender

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:40 am

His mind felt strange before he helped her.Not like if she had tryed to manipulate him, just in a way he didn't wanted to attack her anymore, like if his body was froze.He decided to help her out and then her lips moved."So, where do we go from here?"He shruged, he didn't wanted to though about it."I have no where to go, I'm alone..."

When he said it, his memorys of Kirigakure came to his mind.He had lived on Kirigakure for a long time now, but he left it.All of his friends, his partners, he lefted them all behind just for freedom.He had nowhere to go, perhaps just disguise and buy a house, so he could live there, with the money he stole from hunters and crap.

He looked down to Yamato, it was worthy alot of money, and sometimes a small part of his body considered selling it.But he never did, he adored it, and he would never be able to sell his most precious treasure of his life.He then shruged, freeing his mind from this memorys."I have nowhere to go...But I supose you do..."He said these words and sitted on a giant boulder.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:08 pm

Teino watched, her eyes shaking in their sockets as Vergil sat down on a nearby boulder. He said to her:
Quote :
"I have no where to go, I'm alone..."
He seemed to be thinking as he said it, lost in his own thoughts, and memories. Teino thought about her time in Konoha. Hers was not desireable. She had hated Konoha, and was glad to see the back of it. In the heat of the battle, she had not noticed dawn breaking through, and when she looked back at Konoha, she could just see the tip of the Hokage building. The building in Konoha she hated the most. Just looking at the building made emotion flip in her stomach. But right now she had more important matters. She looked at Vergil. He shrugged, which made Teino jump a little. But she didn't show it of course. Vergil, then spoke again.
Quote :
"I have nowhere to go...But I supose you do..."
Teino looked at him. Then she spoke. "No I don't have anywhere to go Vergil. I have only just left Konoha. I hated it there, now I am living my own life. Maybe I did not think it through as well as I should. But now, I will go wherever life takes me, and with whoever it takes me with. Be that with you, or not. You are welcome to come with me. I have truly enjoyed our battle, but it is foolish of me to stay this close to Konohagakure. Soon my mother will awake and find I have left and ninja will be sent to follow me." Feeling had come back to her body and she jumped up onto a tree branch. She looked back. "It's your choice Vergil. You may come with me if you wish, or we part ways here."
Back to top Go down
Bender

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:26 pm

When he probably said that he had nowhere to go, Teino lost herself in her own memorys.Just like Vergil had done when he said that, he started thinking on Kirigakure, but her, I supose she started thinking on Konoha, and her family, and all the friends she had left behind.She was probably a strong ninja who didn't liked to be bossed around.

If that was true then, Vergil could fully agree with her.Beeing bossed around, do this, do that, always pissed him off.He did missions he didn't want to, he helped old mans, he teached kids, he almost dyed, and all of these things that happened in his life, became a little traumatic to him.He then remembered the Orphanage.

He lived in the orphanage for a long time, but he didn't had any friends there at all, just a little girl.He loved that little girl, and there were times that he was bullied just so they wouldn't bully her.He loved her more then he loved his life, and he would never forget his soft and beuthifull smile that shined on the moonlight.

~~~~ Flashback ~~~~
The old orphanage walls were falling apart into rocks, just a ruined Orphanage.Vergil, still young, 2 years old, was standing on the headmasters office.The headmaster was having an arguement with an old Lady, she carryed a case, and when she opened it, it contained alot of papers.He kept silent.

"This orphanage if not repaired will be soon taken down, and taken away from you Sir.Headmaster."The headmaster, and old man, with blue clothes and a giant beard, looked down.He treated it well, but he couldn't remain it for ever.Vergil listened to all of that conversation, and he was quite sad.

He then decided to leave even before the Headmaster talked to him, and then he went straight for his bed.Then, on his way, he saw a red room.Probably an experience or something, but he decided to look in it.When he opened it, he was burned on his hands and jumped back, scared.It was on fire.

He started screaming in panic, and then he went to find her.When he arrived her room, it was too late.She had been sleeping for that time, and it was aldready burning.He sitted on the floor crying, depressed that his only love had parten away.His tears fell on his face slowly, as he kept crying and crying, until a ninja took him out.

They took the fire down, but he now had no home, this had been quite sad for him, since the Orphanage was the only home he had.He tryed to find the headmaster, that old man, he always had a sulotion, but after he asked, they explained he dyed saving some of the orphanage childrens.He became even more depressed.

He then blinked his eyes, and realized she was starting to speak a few words."No I don't have anywhere to go Vergil. I have only just left Konoha. I hated it there, now I am living my own life. Maybe I did not think it through as well as I should. But now, I will go wherever life takes me, and with whoever it takes me with. Be that with you, or not. You are welcome to come with me. I have truly enjoyed our battle, but it is foolish of me to stay this close to Konohagakure. Soon my mother will awake and find I have left and ninja will be sent to follow me."

He noticed that she jumped on a tree branch.Was she departing aldready?He then looked into her face and saw her lips move slowly, like the wings of an angel."It's your choice Vergil. You may come with me if you wish, or we part ways here."He was alone in this world, so why not go with her?"Sure..."He said, sad about his memorys.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:30 pm

Teino was looking at Vergil. She was waiting for his answer. She would not could not wait any longer. When new words were about to roll off of her tongue, Vergil said:
Quote :
"Sure..."
Teino was surprised, but happy. Vergil was her new partner. She turned to Vergil urgently. Then she spoke, in a quick manner: "Great. We must hurry though, if we do not we many find ourselves fighting Konoha ninja who are after me." Teino jumped onto the next tree branch ahead. The sun was slowly rising, and day was breaking. They must escape. Both ninja weren't in top condition after their fight and if Konoha sent Jounin to find Teino- they would have a hard time beating them. Teino just hoped Vergil was thinking along the same lines. She looked back, and waited for Vergil to catch up with her.
Back to top Go down
Bender

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:36 pm

He was looking back at her too.He looked into her eyes and noticed she was looking at him.He then shruged looking down, after thinking on his answer.He had accepted her purposal to become her partner, but he had never done this type of stuff before.What was a partner suposed to do?Protect the other?Be friends?

He could notice that she was happy now, surprised since he said eyes.He was now her official partner.She then spoke a few words, urgently, like if something was to happen."Great. We must hurry though, if we do not we many find ourselves fighting Konoha ninja who are after me."She then jumped on to the next tree branch she saw.

The sun slowly rised, and the day started braking.Day break, the sun shined on them, the soon sunrays hitting on their eyes, binding them.The wind was not blowing at all, perhaps a soft breeze once in a while.She was correct, in their condition they wouldn't be able to escape the ninja's.He then made one handseal and appeared next to her.

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu – Body Flicker
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:40 pm

Vergil had appeared next to Teino. "Let's go." She said. She was jumping through the trees, further and further away from Konoha. As she was jumping, she used her Telepathic Yamanaka Clan Jutsu to enter Vergil's mind, and explain to him. "My telepathy will be very useful to us. I am able to commmunicate with you without anyone intervening. It is very useful, whilst I am in your mind I can read your thoughts, so we can technically talk. The only problem is you cannot enter my mind, as I assume you have not learnt the telepathic jutsu- not being a Yamanaka." Teino kept jumping through the trees, with the sun shining ahead of her. She did not know what was ahead, nor did she care. She was going to go where she went, and get there when she did. This, was now her pure way of life. She loved it.

((I'll leave you to wrap up the topic. Wink))
Back to top Go down
Bender

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:47 pm

When he was next to her she heard her speak a pair of simple two words."Let's go."She told him and then, she started jumping through tree's and these type of crap.He kept her apce, steady, next to her, always keeping up on her pace, not like that was fast, he could go faster, but he was keeping her pace up.

Then, on one jump, something invaded his minds.He felt that in the battle begining, and so he though she had mind invaded him."My telepathy will be very useful to us. I am able to commmunicate with you without anyone intervening. It is very useful, whilst I am in your mind I can read your thoughts, so we can technically talk. The only problem is you cannot enter my mind, as I assume you have not learnt the telepathic jutsu- not being a Yamanaka."

He nodded to her, but strangely his mind was free of thoughts, in a calm state of mind.He then kept jumping, next to her, with a serious face, he rarely showed any emotions, but he had them, they were just hidden.He then decided to think on something, in a place she couldn't read it, his private mind, inacessible. ((<.< )) He then on purpose thought on something."She's pretty."
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:52 pm

After Teino had finished speaking telepathically to Vergil, he just nodded, as if to agree to what she was saying. She smirked a bit to herself. As they were jumping along, Teino noticed Vergil's mind seemed rather blank. He was probably hiding something in his mind. Try as she might to enter the hidden parts of his thoughts, it was near impossible. She was just wasting chakra. She decided it was a lost cause and let him have his own thoughts to himself. She smirked again. She was in the company of someone who was stronger than her. She knew it wouldn't be easy though. She didn't like to be outshined, plus, the ninja from Vergil's village would definately be after him, seeing as he was an A-Rank Missing-Nin. That, was a thought for another time.

((I've wrapped up the topic then Vergil. Smile))
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:58 pm

-Topic Closed-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2