Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] Empty
PostSubject: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:38 pm

Teino was leaving the village of Konoha. At last she was free. She was the happiest she had been in her whole life. No rules, no stupid Hokage. This was the life. With her money jinking in her pocket, Teino jumped through the trees, soaring like an angel. She had no aim. She had no objective. She only wanted power. Her aura would lead her where it lead her. She kept jumping through the trees, well aware that with every jump, she was a jump further away from Konohagakure. She hoped her mother would understand. She was the odd one of the Yamanaka clan. She had been born to the wrong destiny. Now, it was time for Teino to make her own destiny, the only remnant of the Yamanaka she would take with her would be her name, her jutsu and her blood. Everytime Teino jumped, she felt her light body be pushed slightly by the wind. It was a wonderful experience. She listened to the eccentric noise of the wind whistling through the leaves. The trees were swaying as if in dance with each other. She did not know why she felt like this, then again, just because she had a tough-as-nails exterior, did make her a bit of a softy on the inside.

x3
Back to top Go down
Bender

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:17 am

The moon was light white.I say light because it was shinier then alot of nights.Full-moon it was.The moon was shining towards the entire forest where this was situated.Of course, over there, at the vilages, it gave them the nocturne light they all adored.But there was something bad and hatefull, it was a bad weather day.Nothing to be proud.It was matter of time before clouds hidded the moon's light.The wind was strong and was waving the tree's like a tornado, taking leafs out, stoping insects from doing their stuff, ruining the beuthifull night that was.

Vergil was calm.He was gazing at the stars that soon became hidden by the dark brown clouds that appeared on the sky he was looking at.He had a serious face.He had his blue eyes, and his favorite hairstyle one, his spiked hair pulled back.He had his blue jacket, all way to his feet on.It was his favorite jacket.It had red part on the bottom, and some golden draws.He had a pair of brown gloves.He had his blue jeans on, and a pair of long brown boots.He holded his sword on his left hand, Yamato.It was sheated on it's sheat,glowing at the sky.His heart was in a calm situation of state, relaxed.

He was looking at the stars when he heard something.On that dark forest, during the night, who could possibly be out there?He was surprised, but he had to protect himself.He then made some handseals, and created a single clone, which he was using has a bait.He then waited for the creature to come closer of them, waiting and waiting, until he finally heard it.There was someone jumping on the branches on that direction.When she came closer it was a girl.He told the clone to go to her.Some minuts after, he appeared behind her with a kunai to her throat and spoke."State your name and why you are here Lady."He stud hidden under them, in the shadows.

Name: Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:35 am

Teino had been jumping along merrily for hours. She had noticed the sky getting gradually darker. The sunlight fading as the sun set and the moon rising like a giant pearl in the sea. Even though scientifically a pearl would sink in the sea, but then again, Teino thought, it was best to not have scientific re,ations alongside metaphors. The forest became scary in the dark, but Teino had taught herself to no longer feel fear. It was quite wonderful in a way. Her own, emotional power. As she kept on jumping, she was suddenly grabbed from behind. It was a man, she could tell by the hand. He was holding a kunai to her neck, the steel glistening in the moonlight and it was cold against her skin. Then he spoke. He said:

Quote :
"State your name and why you are here Lady."

"You know, Lady is a term used for a female whom the user of the word respects. You respect me already. I know I am pretty, but must you shape the next chapter of my destiny?" Teino said, in a exasperated voice. She grabbed the hand clasped around her and twisted it. As she pulled herself away, the kunai made a small cut in her neck, and some blood dripped off onto the branch of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Bender

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:51 am

It concealed the moon.It's beuthifull white shinby reflex upon the entire world, it's reflexion of the sun light, that created the moon light...It had been hidded, why?Because, the clouds started moving faster.It seemed to be raising a suspense event right on that forest because of nothing.The clouds were beeing draged from the wind, that drasticly increased it's speed and strenght, going at 70km for hour, quite strong, shaking entire tree's, destroying flowerss, making birds hide.

It soon became to rain, giving a scary ambient on that zone, and every else.Almost every people were out of their job at the villages or the citys, it was aldready night, Vergil didnt knew what time was it, but probably mid-night, since it had become dark.The clouds were getting darkier, it was gonna rain.And after Vergil though one second about that, rain drops started falling on their hair, creating a wet ambient, his hair falling forward, over his eyes, giving him an 'emo' look.

"You know, Lady is a term used for a female whom the user of the word respects. You respect me already. I know I am pretty, but must you shape the next chapter of my destiny?"That's what the lady spoke after the clone pressed the kunai to her neck.Of course, to be wandering, she would be strong or just a pathetic person who is idiot to walk alone there.She twisted the clone's hands, freeing herself, but making a small clone.Then it puffed into smoke.

Vergil kept himself hidding in the shadows.His outfit wetted.Damn it, why the hell did it had to happen?!He hated when it rained, it pulled his hair forward, it ruined all of his clothing, everything.Damn, he had his gloves wet, and his boots too.He then came from the tree's shadow, that was beneath the girl, and looked up, into the rain.He flipped his hand up, pulling his hair back together, and amazingly, his hair became spiked again."I said...Who are you?"He grabbed hold of Yamato, the sword.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 1:21 am

As Teino had fought for her freedom, the heavens opened and it began to rain. Rain splashed down on her, dampening her clothes and hair. The figure which had grabbed her had been a simple clone. Teino thought she might be in the midst of a Puppeteer shinobi, but this thought was rejected when the man revealed himself from below her. He was clutching some sort of weapon.

Quote :
"I said...Who are you?"

Teino got the impression he was trying to be intimidating. Teino thought it was best to just go with the flow at this point. See where the man wanted to take things. "My name is Teino Yamanaka. Although it is common courtesy to state your own name before asking someone for theirs. What is your will?" Teino said all of this rather coolly. She was not phazed by the man attacking her upon meeting. He could be a good man. Desperate people are driven to desperate measures.
Back to top Go down
Bender

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:14 am

The rain started pouring faster.Drop by drop, celestialy falling in the ground, each sound by the rain after another, slowly, a wet background was created.With this weather, this type of actions from himself could be intimidating, or show he is paranoic or just crazy, but he wasn't.He just didn't like to met other ninja's, specialy in the night running, he wanted to be safe, he was just cautious.His hair falled down on his face, concealing his eyes, but this time, he didn't push it back.

He was holding Yamato's sheat, and with one hand, he took 1 cm of the sword, revealing some part of it.It was a sharp sword, able to cut easily actually.He knew the person that fought with Yamato would have a hard trouble beating it.He then shruged puttng the 1 cm of sword away, creating a 'tilt' type of sound when it ended, making it's night light shine go away into nothing."My name is Teino Yamanaka. Although it is common courtesy to state your own name before asking someone for theirs. What is your will?"

He heard the women speak.Obviously, she was just going in the flow, perhaps she was beeing intimidated? Or perhaps she was just beeing polight."I am sorry for my manners.Please excuse me.But when you are a missing-nin, after some time, you lose your manners and all you have learnt.My name is Vergil, a A-Ranked Missing-nin, and my will...Ooo you sure you wanna know my will?My will is to have a battle even today, and hearing you are a Yamanaka perhaps you could battle me?
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:22 am

After Teino had spoke, there was a short pause. The opposing man had slipped his sword out of the hilt a little. Teino looked at it, then looked at his face. She dropped down to the ground, so she was level with the man. Then he spoke; saying:

Quote :
"I am sorry for my manners.Please excuse me.But when you are a missing-nin, after some time, you lose your manners and all you have learnt.My name is Vergil, a A-Ranked Missing-nin, and my will...Ooo you sure you wanna know my will?My will is to have a battle even today, and hearing you are a Yamanaka perhaps you could battle me?"

Teino contemplated what the man had said. She wanted her response to be just perfect. After mulling it over in her mind for a few seconds, she started slowly; "Don't worry about your manners, many people lose them over time. It is nice to meet you Vergil. I am sure I want to know you will. Yes, I am a Yamanaka. It would be a honour to battle with you. It's nice to have some interaction so early on in a new chapter of my life. Who knows, maybe I'll have someone watching my back. But that is something for the future to worry about. Now, let's us enjoy this battle we both wish to have." Teino took several steps back. She made up an offensive battle stance, and asked: Ladies first?"
Back to top Go down
Bender

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:34 am

There was a short pause after Vergil's word.The tension was begining to raise but it was also getting bored.After he pushed his sword up it's sheat, the silence kept for more moments, until the girl decided to speak.The girl was known has Teino Yamanaka, one of the Yamanaka's from Konoha.When he left his village, Konoha was in war with him, so she should be an enemy.She didn't seem to be an enemy, she seemed to be a passive person, a nice person actually.

She then spoke, after the silent moments of his answer, explaining, his name was Vergil, and he was sorry for his manners, and that he was looking for a battle."Don't worry about your manners, many people lose them over time. It is nice to meet you Vergil. I am sure I want to know you will. Yes, I am a Yamanaka. It would be a honour to battle with you. It's nice to have some interaction so early on in a new chapter of my life. Who knows, maybe I'll have someone watching my back. But that is something for the future to worry about. Now, let's us enjoy this battle we both wish to have."

That must had been hard to think of, but she said it.She probably spent the silent time thinking that speeche of.Vergil shruged looking down, and when he looked up, he saw Teino taking a couple steps back, and then securely, entering a strong offensive stance."Ladies first?"She asked, but he ignored."Just start the match."He then took Yamato off it's sheat and smiled looking at her.With his free hand, he pulled his hair back, getting spiked.He holded Yamato steady, looking down, beeing aware of the Mind techniques.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:43 am

Teino believe it was best to keep a steady pace throughout the battle. Rather than peaking at the start, too early. She noticed Vergil push his hand through his hair, spiking it backwards. She decided this would be her first move, and her taunt. She looked deep with Vergil's eyes, and thought; ""Yamanaka Clan Telepathy Jutsu." She could feel her spirit almost leaving her body and entering the mind of Vergils. It was like all the doors of his mind were locked though. She would have to train this jutsu more if she were to open them. She spoke, in his mind. Her voice echoing all around his brain. "This is why you should spend more time on your technique and not on your hair. Never disregard what I have to say."
Whilst she knew her opponent would be disorientated from having his mind attacked, Teino left his mind and quickly set to work on her next jutsu. She formed a simple handsign, and whispered: "Shunshin no Jutsu – Body Flicker" She teleported from in front of Vergil to behind him, as soon as she had done this she reached jumped into the tree at a 160 degree angle from Vergil's line of sight. She jumped in to the air directly above him, and begun the needed requirements for Painful Sky Leg. Pushing her leg straight out so her heel would smash across the cheek of Vergil. She let the gravity pull her down with a great force. She just hoped all of this combination had worked... He had called himself an A-Ranked Missing-Nin. He had to be strong. There was no way this opening move could hurt the man severly nor kill him. She was glad. As far as Teino was concerned, this was a friendly spar.

- - - - -

Name: Yamanaka Clan Telepathy Jutsu
Type: None
Element: None
Description: This jutsu allows the user to telepathically communicate with other people. The user must control their chakra in order to keep the telepathic link with the designated communicator. If they are startled or attacked when they are concentrating the link breaks.

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu – Body Flicker
Element: N/A
Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

Name: Painful Sky Leg
Type: Taijutsu
Description: This jutsu is simply a falling axe kick to the ground. Combined with the user's strength, this kick results in either a gigantic crater or a deep fracture along the ground, killing any opponents caught in its immediate strike zone.
Back to top Go down
Bender

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:51 am

Vergil shruged, looking up to the sky, and then into her eyes, when suddently he felt something on his body and on his mind.He felt something strange going on his body, he was suprised, but he knew what it might had been, perhaps it was a mind jutsu of the Yamanaka clan, and soon he heard someone talk."This is why you should spend more time on your technique and not on your hair. Never disregard what I have to say."He heard her voice on his mind.He was sure now.

He letted her think her plan was doing great.She probably though that Vergil was an easy person to trick, or that would be impressed or scared for that, but that was wrong.That was nothing for him, actually, just a trick."You will see my technique is quite impressive."And then, after he spoke these words, he looked at her, seeing her create handseals, and expeling the words Shunshin no Jutsu, she disapeared, to appear on a tree, 160º above Vergil.

She came down on Vergil like a tornado, rising her leg, with the intention to hit him.He knew this Taijutsu technique, it was one of the basics.Painful Sky Leg was the name of it, and he knew exactly it's objectives.He just shruged and letted her think she was gonna hit him.He then moved his hand with great speed towards his Yamato, and took it out, smirking and doing one handseals, and expeling the same words as her."Shunshin no Jutsu."He then appeared above her, even before she would hit him, and he slashed the sword at her, with a strong intent to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:08 pm

As Teino was falling at an incredible pace towards Vergil, he had not yet made any movements. She found this rather strange, he was surely a better shinobi to be fooled by such a simple jutsu? It must be a trick. Sure enough, in as quick as a blink, Vergil had disappeared. Teino was sure he was behind her. Teino was falling at an incredible speed, and it was too late to manouever. There seemed to be no way that Vergil would be able to catch up with her whilst they were both in mid-air. She hit the floor with her heel, sending shockwaves through the ground. The ground broke and shifted, trees fell and dust rose. Teino was manouevering around the breaking rubble, trying to stay on her feet. Dust was getting in her eye, she got safely behind a tree in the dark and rubbed her eye. She was unsure whether or nor Vergil had hit the ground yet. She readied herself, for what was to come. She felt a sharp pain in the side of her stomach. A slice had gone half way around her waist, cutting open her skin. The cool night air was already allowing it to scab.

Last edited by Hinaro on Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bender

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 9:50 pm

(( I will assume you were cutted by my attacks since you didn't post anything defending it. ))
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:34 pm

((Yeah, I'll edit it now.))
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:49 pm

((Edited. Wink))
Back to top Go down
Bender

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:27 am

The time had passed quickly, and the girl was falling insanely fast.Vergil had used an evasive manoveur, to eevade the girl's attack.It was one of the most basic jutsus in a ninja army but of course, it would get bether as the ninja got bether too.She had probably noticed that after one handseal, Vergil disapeared.She was probably sure he was behind him, but he was fast, he had waved his sword, trying to slash her.He wasn't sure if it had been sucessfull yet.

After the girl landed, she sended shockwaves, due to the impact of the falling.The ground started shaking, then rosing apart, into rocks, creating a westland field.The tree's fellt down, and the dust rose from the ground.Damn, it had been a strong impact if it created all of that, but Vergil knew something, he had 75% sure he had slashed her, atleast on her waist.After she landed, she decided to hide, and without her knowing, Vergil, still in the air saw her hidding.

The wind floated around them, so as the dust, keeping itself in the air for some more long 1 or 2 minuts perhaps, but it was long.A hatefull scenario, actually, it was begining to get creepy, but if it was, not for Vergil, he didn't fear that.He saw her wound, and then he smirked in accomplish, beeing happy he actually managed to slash her waist and to create a cut in her skin.He then, in a manner of seconds landed on the ground, creating an even bigger impact.

He then, rose up in the air with a giant jump, pointing the sword towards her.He then landed on the ground kneeled, and pointed the sword at the tree, he dashed forward on the dust and the wind, at the cold night, and he waved his hands at the tree, cutting it in half.He then decided to jump over the tree that had fallen apart, and waved his sword once again, trying to make Yamato, his sword slash the girl again, yet, this time, he was looking to impale the sword on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:54 am

Teino knew her hiding place wasn't very good. She could feel her heart beating against her ribs, and the moon looking down on her face. She knew Vergil could see her. She hid her hands behind the tree, so Vergil wouldn't be able to see the kunai she pushed into it, as silently as she could. She then ran around the side of the wasteland she had created from her Painful Sky Leg taijutsu. As she began to run, Vergil had landed where she was, her acceleration had given her the edge and she had successfully dodged his attack. She tried to remain as quite as possible, but she did tred on a twig or two and slipped on a stone, making slight noise. There was a chance Vergil knew where she was, but it didn't matter. He had shown himself to be very observant so far. She was manouevering around the trees. When she was behind Vergil, she made a few handsigns and whispered as quietly as possible: "Shadow Clone Jutsu." The clone appeared beside her, with a quiet pop. She pulled out a kunai and spun it around her fingertip. Then, she charged at Vergil from behind- and her shadow clone followed. She was running very fast and was confident her tactic would work. She had her backup anyway.

- - - - -

Name: Shadow Clone Technique (影分身の術, Kage Bunshin no Jutsu; Viz "Art of the Shadow Doppleganger", English TV "Shadow Clone Jutsu", UK DVD "Art of Shadow Body Splitting")
Type: Bunshinjutsu
Description: Similar to the Clone Technique, this jutsu creates clones of the user. Unlike the Clone Technique, these clones are actual copies, not illusions. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing jutsu on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. They can also disperse on their own. The clones will be created in roughly the same condition as the original.

Unlike other clone techniques, they can't be detected by the Byakugan because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra and aren't made from any other substance, making them indistinguishable from the actual person.

Last edited by Hinaro on Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bender

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:36 pm

(( Yet again, you must explain if you dodge or else, I'll say you were hitted. ))
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:41 pm

((Edited, sorry, my last reply was short, I was tired.))
Back to top Go down
Bender

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:16 am

Even a weak ninja could realize her hidding place wasn't very good and at the last moment, in last resources, it was quite bad.The field was now destructed thanks to Teino Yamanaka's taijutsu technique, she destroyed the entire field, now just beeing left a could of tree's, some rocks, a giant pit, no one knew where it was going to and alot of dust.This was a scenario that fitted him alot and not.

When he tryed to impale her arm, she was aldready running, and with that edge, she was able to do a dodge on his attack, but of course, she wouldn't get away easily.She made a few noises, kicked some rocks, enough to know where she was.Vergil realized she was behind him after some time, when he heard the small footsteps and a couple words she had expelled."Shadow Clone Jutsu."

He wasn't sure what she was doing on his back, but he had to counter it.He looked at Yamato and smirked in joy, he had a great idea on what to do to defeat her from that technique.He grabbed the hilt of the sword firmly and spun around in a circle form, like a kid, yet, the sword was spinning too, and when it spinned to her way, it would cut her and her clone, and if it hit, probably just a moderate cut or that.

((Headache, short post sorry.))
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:25 am

As Teino was charging, she felt her heart smashing against her ribcage. She looked beside her and saw her shadow clone was copying her actions, just as she wanted it to. She saw Vergil handle the hilt of his sword. She read the attack well, he was going for a horizontal slash, she ducked under his slash, just as Vergil unleashed it with much power and rage. Teino relaxed her knees, and felt her body slip under the slash, which just missed her hair. She felt the wind from the force of the slash. Teino wasted no time, as Vergil has no line of defence, being half way through an attack and holding what seemed to be a heavy sword. Teino quickly charged some chakra to her foot, and lifted it and smashed it into Vergil's gut. She was aiming for just below his ribs. If all went well, Vergil would be sent ricocheting away from her. Teino was very confident her attack would hit, Vergil himself being defenceless as Teino had timed her attack just right- whilst Vergil was halfway through his own attack. During all of this, Teino had ordered her shadow clone to just stay out of the attack clone through telepathy, but to ready itself to jump back into battle.
Back to top Go down
Bender

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 3:58 am

The strong holded Yamato created an enormous wind wave which lifted more dust, blinding Vergil a little, but of course he quickly rubbed his eyes slowly, with his left hand, the free one and cleaned his eyes.He then saw she had ducked, damn, she escaped a spinning attack, but she wasn't gonna win this battle.He then smirked to himself.

After some time, he looked down and saw a black bur in the dust that was going directly to his guts.He was startled, not in the good way, he couldn't find anything really good to come up and defend that kick, and besides, even if he tryed to defend it with his sword, he wasn't gonna be able to defend that attack, he then tough of something.He left himself be kicked.

He was blown away like the wind, but when he was blown away, he kicked the ground, putting dust on her eyes.Then, he stoped himself from sliding on the dust and started his handseals, then slowly, he started naming a technique."Suiton!Daichi Mizu Houmen!"He said, as he finished his handseals, and he opened his arms and slowly, water came from the ground.

He absorved alot of water, and then, he started liftng it from the ground faster and faster, in the end creating a wave behind him, but before done, he made more handseals and smashed his hands on the ground, filled with lighting chakra, that now was conducted to the wave without she knowing.He then lifted more water and then, focusing chakra he made it fall on her, with the voltage he had charged."Suiton! Ikazuchi Nami!!"

He was thinking on another technique, and he was gonna beat her good.He made another set of handseals, and when they were finally ready, he expelled the following simple words."Raiton! Ikazuchi Tsurugi!"And then, he pointed his sword at her, from behind the wave that had a voltage of 1000 voltz and falling on her.

Then the sword suddently began to sparkle like a lighting and soon, he smirked, and then, a small lighting came out of it, which then started taking forms, it spinned through many, but after a couple of seconds, it became a lion.The lion made of lighting, 750 voltz ran into the wave, and the plan was.If the wave didn't hit her with the 1000 voltz, the lion would come out and unleash his voltage of 750 on her.

Name: Suiton! Ikazuchi Nami! - Water Style! Thunder Wave!
Element: Lightning & Water
Description:First Vergil will do handseals.Then, he will focuse some normal Raiton style chakra to his hands and slam it on the ground.Some time after, 5 seconds more, it will start crumbling and then, a giant water wave will erupt in front of Vergil, covering him from incoming attacks.Then, without the oponent knowing, the wave is filled with lighting chakra, with was conducted through the first part of this jutsu.Then, when the wave falls down on the enemy, it will release a volt of 1000 hz.
Link: https://ultimateshinobi.rpg-board.net/forests-f128/training-two-jutsus-no-one-join-t1543.htm#17057

Name: Raiton! Ikazuchi Tsurugi! - Lighting style! Thunder sword!
Element: Lightning
Description: First Vergil will focuse lighting chakra.Indusing this jutsu needs no handseals.Then, he will release the chakra onto his Yamato, his precious sword.Then, after waving the sword, a lion made of lighting will come from the sword and rush through the oponent, when hitting, releasing a 750 voltage on the oponent.
Link: https://ultimateshinobi.rpg-board.net/forests-f128/training-two-jutsus-no-one-join-t1543.htm#17057

Name: Suiton!Daichi Mizu Houmen! - Water Style!Ground water release!
Element: Water
Description: Vergil will first do handseals.Then, he will have to focuse chakra, and then lift his hands up, and water drops will slowly come out of the ground.Slowly, more water will come and come, which then, after some time, will be a good quantity of water.This technique can be used together with others techniques, or easily just let all the water drop, creating a soapy ground.
Link: Click here
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:12 am

Teino has successfully kicked Vergil away. She smirked to herself. Vergil landed, and kicked dust in Teino eyes. She felt it was an underhand attack. She felt anger pulse through her veins. She saw Vergil spurring through handsigns very quickly. This was either a very big jutsu or many justu combined together in a deadly combination. Either way, she didn't like the look of it. She still had her clone with her, which she was controlling with her Yamanaka Clan telepathy. This gave her the edge, as Vergil never knew what her clone was going to do. After the first few handsigns, a hughe wave of water came out in front of Vergil. Teino saw no reason to dodge, it was just water. But she had to think deeper. Looking closer, she saw the spark of electricy in there. Vergil had managed to combine the water and lightning elements together. This was a very strong feat. Teino didn't even faltar. She had no time. Vergil was not stopping there, more handsigns came, but with the wave rushing towards her, Teino couldn't wait to see what was going to happen. She ran back towards her clone, which was ready, with it's hands outstretched. She clenched it's hands and it spun her around really, really fast. As the wave was about to hit them, Teino clone let go of her- and she went flying into the air. She looked below, and saw the wave wash up in the ground. She then noticed a lion protruding from Vergil's sword. She was flying out of the battlefield, and Vergil and his jutsu were getting smaller. Finally, Teino landed on a tree. She began slowly back to where Vergil was, staying extremely quiet. She was merely ten feet behind him now. She could see him clearly. She waited silently. Vergil probably thought she had run off.
Back to top Go down
Bender

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:16 am

No, on the reverse, when she fled he didn't though she ran.He had executed a great combination, and he was not forgetting she had a clone on her side, and that was a great help IF she knew what to do with him.On this wave, she could sacrifice him and run, anything like that, alot of stuff could protect her in this case.

When the wave finally started taking it's final meters close to her and her clone, she then did something with her clone, that was splashed into nothing, and then out of nothing, she appeared a little insignificant height away above the ground, but then she got higher.But of course, he had a counter.He had the lion on the wave still.

He made signal to the lion, which he saw in her eyes, she was looking at the lion on the back-part of the wave he had just created.He then, after making signal, made the lion rise in the sky's, and when he turned to see her about to land on a tree, the lion was straightly going for her.A 750 voltage going for her, and due to she beeing jumping, she lost her clone, now she couldn't dodge.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:22 am

Teino had greatly misunderestimated the lion jutsu. The lightning lion could fly! It had seemingly pursued Teino through the sky. When she thought she was hidden and Vergil hadn't known where she was, she turned around and saw the lion flying towards, she was so shocked, she felt her heart stop. She quickly concentrated chakra to her feet, and slipped to the underside of the branch. There was no way she could be quick enough though, the edge of the lion shocked her feet, and it made the branch fall with Teino under it, to the ground. Teino landed on the ground with a big bump. It had hurt quite a bit, but she was a tough cookie. She tried to stand up, but she could still feel the lightning rushing through her bloodstream. She was stuck under the branch. Then she spoke to Vergil; "This is probably the most challenged I have felt in my life Vergil- I like it." She gave him a rare smile she never gave anyone before, yet remained in her emotionless ways. The electrical shock had seemingly jammed Teino's brain, and she couldn't think of what to do. She decided the best option would be to wait to see what Vergil had to say to her. She lay there, on the floor, trapped by the tree branch. She hoped her senses would come back to her. Her dignity was on the line here.

Last edited by Hinaro on Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bender

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:24 am

((The effects of a 750 voltage would be probably a minor stun, to cause you to stop for 1 or 1 and a half minutes, but don't worry, I won't attack you, and you can talk, so if you could edit...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]   Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil] Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving the forests of Konoha. [Teino vs Vergil]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next