Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stars(Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

Stars(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Stars(Open)   Stars(Open) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:11 pm

Sukogetsu was wandering around the housing area,looking at all the different houses. The sun was just going down,and everyone was heading home for dinner. Everyone in this village will be my motivation to become stronger. This village means a lot to me,and to all of the shinobi. It's our duty to protect it,but they keep giving me lame missions like gardening. If I'm gardening how am I supposed to defend this village?! It's so annoying!! I just want to throw a fit over it and yell,but that wouldn't get me anywhere.

He found a place up on the top of a building and sat there thinking about what he wanted to do with his life. I want to protect this village,and meet a lot of friends along the way. Of all the people I'll meet,maybe I'll even find love among them. There are so many things to do in my short lifetime,and I will do them all. I will fight to the bitter end for this village,my friends,and my family. I will dedicate my life to my comrades,and this village. The sun was down,and the stars had come out. He gazed into them and smiled,knowing that he would live a long meaningful life.
Back to top Go down
Sagemaster
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Sagemaster

Stars(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars(Open)   Stars(Open) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:07 pm

((...No interest? In that case topic closed...))
Back to top Go down

Stars(Open)
Page 1 of 1