Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

scouting at its best (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baki

Baki

scouting at its best (open) Empty
PostSubject: scouting at its best (open)   scouting at its best (open) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 3:18 am

baki was scanning the forest floor from the tops of the trees ooking for caravans to rob. he had been at it for a hour now and was in vain. "god i wish i had something to do, what about you shadow?" shadow only stuck his tounge out at baki and they countinued their search. "huh?", baki looked below and saw a figure "yes another ninja that i could test my skills agianst" he was bubbly inside and jumped into a bush near the figure. "now whatever happens unless im dying do NOT come and attack understand?" shadow bit bakis hand showing he already knew. baki put on his mask and walked toward the figure (who could be anyone) "hi there".
Back to top Go down

scouting at its best (open)
Page 1 of 1