Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi Empty
PostSubject: R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi   R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 8:06 am

This topic is for these two members only, it's for the CE's and it's private.
Chance of death.

R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi Ce_sta10
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi   R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:26 pm

Shibito had had some time to rest since his last fight and he had spent the time repairing Tomoni and himself, he had an arm missing and had a destroyed puppet by the end of the last fight but he had repaired everything that had needed repairing. He walked down the hall that led to the stadium while thinking 'Well, last fight was difficult, if the attack had been pressed by Zatheria I may of not made it out of the fight alive. This next fight may be even more difficult considering that he has beaten someone already, I'll just suprise the opponent with my puppetry and push the attack, actually I'll wait to see the opponent before making up plans, it is better that way.'
Shibito walked into the large, round stadium with Tomoni on his shoulders and looked around, his opponent either was not here yet or hiding. He walked to the middle, placed his puppet next to him and awaited his opponent, he was ready for this, his last fight ensured he was.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi   R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 7:36 am

Cyrus walked into the large stadium dome as the crowd cheered tremendously. Cyrus showed no emotion for the crowd cheering for them. His target was set. Shibito Daichi, this time Cyrus would be facing up against one of the Sand Villages Genin. Cyrus would much prefer to crush a Suna ninja then Konoha's own. But it didn't fase him too much. He was ready to kill everybody in this tournament to continue on. Cyrus walked to the centre, slowly. The crowd went silent as Cyrus approached Shibito. Nothing was heard in the area but Cyrus' footsteps hitting the ground as he got closer to Shibito. The footsteps stopped and the whole area was silent. Cyrus didn't even bother studying his opponent. He just gazed into Shibito's eyes.

"Kid, Enjoy staring at me with those eyes. Because that will be the last time they see light" Cyrus said in an emotionless tone. The crowd heard this warning due to the silence of the area and went ballistic. The crowd roared louder than ever before as the proctor stepped up ready to start the match.

((OOC: Ummm you still only have one arm right?))
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi   R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:33 pm

(OOC: No, I got a new one)

Shibito watched as his opponent walked up to him, he was called Cyrus Hurokichi, and stared him in the eyes and then told him that this was the last time he would see light, this guy meant business but Shibito was not scared by this petty comment. He laughed and replied "Just try it, tough guy."

He bowed politely and stepped back, he had the feeling that this fight was going to be tougher than last one and that he may not make it out of this fight. The proctor announced the fight to officialy begin, he leapt back and attached strings to Tomoni and made his puppet shoot out a volley of needles towards Cyrus. Shibito was just going to show Cyrus that he was no pushover.

Jutsu used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi   R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:51 pm

Cyrus smirked as Shibito laughed. “Lets see if you are laughing when I kill you” Cyrus watched Shibito bow in honors but Cyrus did not bother to return the favor. Cyrus prepared himself as the proctor begun the match. Cyrus didn’t bother moving as the match begun. He didn’t even show emotion on his face when Shibito jumped back. The crowd roared again at the excitement of the match beginning. There had not yet been a death in the Chuunin Exams this year and Cyrus was ready to put on a show and make history this year by tearing Shibito limb from limb.

Cyrus smirked yet again as Shibito prepared to attack. But all of a sudden Shibito revealed a puppet and made the puppet shoot rapid needles at Cyrus. “Puppetry” Cyrus mumbled to himself. He had never fought a puppetry ninja before. There was a first time for everything though. Cyrus began charging towards Shibito. He dodged four or five needles but saw a big group of them about to hit. Cyrus quickly jumped high in the air to avoid the needles. He jumped way over Shibito’s head and in mid air pulled a single handsign and used the Body Flicker Technique which to Shibito would of made it look like Cyrus disappeared into thin air. But Cyrus was now standing behind Shibito. Cyrus quickly pulled out a kunai and held it to the boys throat before he could react. “I told you I would kill you. Give up now and you live… or you can move and I slit you from ear to ear”

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi   R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 10:57 pm

Shibito was taken back a little at the lack of emotion on the face of Cyrus, the guy seemed like a demon almost with all the death threats and no emotion, just some smirks that appeared to be ones of ill intent. He watched as Cyrus leapt overhead and then disappeared to appear behind him with a kunai at his throat. Shibito sighed, he was not happy with how this match had started, so many wasted needles and a blade at his throat, this would not do. He heard another threat and then decided to do something to shut this guy up. He made the hand signs for substitution jutsu and swapped places with his puppet and made his puppet release poison from it's mouth, this would get Cyrus to back off or at least slow him down for a moment.
Shibito then watched to see what was to happen next, he was ready to draw his flamethrowers but did not want to reveal his secrets yet, he watched the purple cloud engulf his puppet and hopefully his opponent.

Jutsu used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi   R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:45 pm

Shibito quickly used Substitution Jutsu to get out of the hold. Cyrus quickly slit his kunai across his throat, but Shibito escaped in time as Cyrus slashed the puppet that Shibito substituted there. The puppet began releasing a gas and Cyrus didn't want to take chances to see if it were poisonous or not. 'This puppet could be a problem' Cyrus thought to himself. But he had come up with a quickly solution. Cyrus pulled out a Explosion Tag and slapped it on the puppets torso.

Cyrus jumped out of the gassy cloud that had spread and pulled a handseal causing the seal to explode and blast the puppet to oblivion. Cyrus smirked at the explosion. He finally was showing some emotion. He landed in on the ground as some dust arouse from the impact of his landing. "I warned you to give up. Now I'm going to have to kill you...." Cyrus through the kunai that he still had in his hand to distract Shibito as Cyrus once again used the Body Flicker Technique to appear on the left side of Shibito. Before Shibito even noticed that Cyrus was standing there Cyrus raised both his hands inches away from Shibito and used his air vents to build up a massive amount of pressure and release it on Shibito in an instant. These extremely powerful decapitating air waves had a massive chance to win the match for Cyrus in such a quick fight. Since Shibito couldn't possibly dodge in time.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi   R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:45 pm

Shibito continued to wait to see what had happened, he then saw flames arise in a explosion and the chakra wires on his puppet fell. He was getting annoyed at people blowing tomoni to pieces and decided to make up a plan but before he did anything, a kunai flew towards him, he leapt up to avoid, when he landed he was hit by a intense gust of wind which sent him flying into some trees at the side of the stadium and the trees fell on top of him and around the area.
He fell unconcious momentarily only to wake up from the knowledge that he needed to stay awake and fight this out. He moved his head and noticed that both his legs had came off from the impact and he had no idea where they were, but he still had the top half of his trousers on thankfully. He was trapped and if he got out he could not move very well but he had an idea to win or gain the advantage, a dangerous one. He reached into his pocket and pulled out some explosive tags and stuck them on various trunks, hidden from anywhere Cyrus would be able to see, he made it look as if he were fighting to get out of the trees on top of him while placing the tags. He then lay waiting for Cyrus to get closer to give him a suprise he would never forget.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi   R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:58 am

Cyrus saw Shibito laying their, with the bottom of his legs blown off from impact. Cyrus smirked. "I told you I would kill you Shibito" Cyrus yelled. The crowd dropped a bit more silent. The violence was too much for some of them to handle. But Cyrus loved it. He watched Shibito struggle around slowly. Cyrus took to steps forward but he wasn't too close to Shibito yet. He was waiting for him to make one last stand of offense. Maybe throwing a projectile. But Cyrus already had that plan since Shibito couldn't move. Cyrus pulled out four shuriken and thew them at Shibito. The shuriken were heading for Shibito's head, neck and upper torso and if connected would surely kill him.

(Sorry short post I was out of ideas for this post)
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi   R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:08 pm

Shibito watched Cyrus move closer but not close enough, he appeared to be waiting for Shibito to make a move. Shibito was thinking to himself 'This is not what I wanted, i'm gonna have to find a way to get him closer, maybe Tomoni can help me still' He stopped thinking when he saw shuriken flying towards him, he raised his hands and let out a stream of needles from both hands, they hit the shuriken and knocked them off there path, the shuriken landed all around Shibito. He then connected his strings to what was left of his puppet, it's head and arms, and launched them at Cyrus from behind, hopefully this would draw him closer or at least damage him. Shibito was hoping that Cyrus would come close soon, he was getting tired laying underneath these tree parts and it may begin to look as if he is not trying to fight, hopefuloly the needles and puppet would prove otherwise for a bit, he just hoped Cyrus knew no fire jutsu.

Jutsu used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi   R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:42 pm

The puppet that Cyrus thought he had destroyed still seemed to be useful to Shibito. Cyrus was growing impatient. With Cyrus' advanced knowledge of sound, he could hear projectiles coming from behind him. Cyrus couldn't think of what it was but he didn't want to find out through impact, he wanted to find out after he got rid of them. He began concentrating all his chakra into his vocal cords, making his voice sharper and louder. Cyrus then shouted at such a high frequency that it repelled the projectiles. Cyrus turned slightly to see it was the head and arms of the bothersome puppet. Cyrus was still furious that the puppet was not properly disposed of yet. He angrily kicked the puppets head as it flew a large distance in the head before bouncing a couple of times and stopping. Cyrus turned back to Shibito who was still laying in the same spot.

"Why won't you just die!?" Cyrus yelled, with his vocal cords now back to normal. Cyrus pulled out a kunai and attached a exploding pouch around the circle on the head. He threw the kunai not at Shibito but at the tree next to him. The kunai lodged deep into the tree as Cyrus smiled. "Its over.." Cyrus said as he activated the pouch and caused and explosion that would surely kill the mere boy.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi   R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:13 pm

Shibito watched as the puppet parts were disposed off by a scream from Cyrus, Shibito felt sad and angry when Cyrus kicked Tomoni's head. He then heard Cyrus shouting at him "Why won't you just die?!"
Shibito shouted "Because I have a life to live worth living!"
He then saw in horror as a explosive tagged kunai hit a tree near him, if this went off, he would die unless he moved quick, he heard Cyrus say something but could not hear as he had already started moving underground. Shibito heard an explosion from behind but he was already underground, he traveled and came up on the other side of the stadium and saw where he had been engulfed in flames and dust, he was hoping Cyrus was concentrating on that fully, he could not of seen him go under ground. He pulled out what explosive tags he had, pulled out 4 kunai, attached the tags to the kunai and threw one kunai at Cyrus and 3 at the surrounding area in case he moved and then he set them off as he saw them get close to Cyrus, he wanted to hopefully knock him unconcous with the blast. He was tired, missing both legs and wanted it over soon or else he may lose the fight.

Jutsu used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi   R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:24 pm

The explosive tagged activated there was a sudden burst of light followed by an explosion. It was all dusty and smoking afterward, and a delightfully evil smile appeared on Cyrus’ face. He had won, this one put out a fight to live, but Cyrus was just too much for him to handle. The crowd began to cheer heavily. But they all gasped at one moment when they had noticed something. The smoke cleared and Shibito’s body was nowhere to me seen. Cyrus turned around to see Shibito lying further down the field and four kunai flying towards Cyrus. Reaction time was as quick as ever as Cyrus used his Air Tubes to force back three of the kunai. But he missed the kunai that was coming on his left side as Shibito activated it with a small explosion. Cyrus was hit on the left side, he flew up the area a little bit, hitting the ground with a thud and slowly regained his footing standing, now damaged. Cyrus panted and was now more livid than ever. He began walking slowly toward Shibito.

When he got closer he decided to keep his distance. Cyrus was reading to still an explosive tag on this boys head and watch him explode into a million pieces. He reached into his pouch and felt around for one, but there was none left. He didn’t bring as much as he usually would and now he needed them. That was a great flaw; the greatest ninja should always be organized and prepared. But Cyrus wasn’t and now he had to think of something else. Cyrus quickly studied his surroundings. He noticed the perfect choice now. Shibito had crossed across almost the whole stadium and was now nice and close to the wall. Cyrus would use that wall to crush Shibito and kill him. Cyrus took a couple more steps towards Shibito and prepared himself. “I won’t miss this time” Cyrus said firmly. He clapped his palms together and generating a very fast gust of wind. The wind would most likely smash Shibito’s body into the wall and crush it.

Spoiler:
OOC: Wouldn’t you be like dead of blood loss due to your legs, by now?
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi   R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:15 pm

OOC: I'm a human puppet so I don't bleed.

IC: Shibito had missed with most of his kunai but one had landed some damage and Shibito had felt quite happy in his head, but then he saw Cyrus coming closer after he had regained his footing, he saw Cyrus checking his pockets and Shibito felt a slight dread 'Please no more tags, i've seen enough explosions' To his joy Cyrus had more tags but then he did someting else, he said that he would not miss and then he blasted airwaves forth, without thinking, Shibito brought forth a tube in each palm which blasted out flames towards the airwaves and Cyrus. He saw the waves could not reach him but the flames could not reach Cyrus, The flames continued for a bit then died out, He would need to wait a bit for the flames to come back, he knew the air waves would of died out by then, no one at genin level could keep the waves coming for longer then Shibito could shoot flames or not by much, he got hit by a small wave and fell back a bit and dragged himself back by his hands, He had been burnt slightly but it did not matter, he was not blown back into the wall, if he had been then he would of been smashed against the wall, this guy was evil, he was not wanting just a win, he wanted death as well. Shibito stared at Cyrus and felt a slight dread, he had pulled out all the stops and he could still not win. He knew what he must do, he raised one hand and shouted "Right that is enough, I'm gonna have to give up, please can some one get me out of here, I can't walk as you may be able to see."
Shibito hoped someone would come down, he did not want to spend anymore time with this guy, if he could cry he would of, he felt he had done well but he had still failed, there was nothing more he could do. He lay against the wall and hoped that Cyrus would back off.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi   R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:36 pm

To the delight of Cyrus, his attack hit, even after all Shibito’s defensive maneuvers and techniques Cyrus still would triumph. Cyrus began walking towards Shibito, who was now crushed up against the wall of the area. In terrible shape, the Sand Genin was missing almost the entire bottom half of his body, his legs were across the other side of the area. Cyrus had check mate pulled on the young boy by Cyrus’ second attack. It seemed that this curse of air tubes that were implanted into Cyrus’ arms as a boy became his greatest weapon. Cyrus was now standing above Shibito’s destroyed carcass, the easy way would be to get a kunai and slit the boy’s throat. But Cyrus wanted to have more fun than that, he wanted to get as much suffering out the Sand Village’s Puppeteer as he could. As the boy was unable to defend himself, Cyrus successfully slammed his foot into the boy’s stomach twice in a row at a very strong and quick pace. The kicks hit the boy very hard as some of the crowd cried in awe. Some of the audience was disgusted by Cyrus’ actions, others were pleased and impressed. It was a balanced decision, but the only decision that counted is that Cyrus won the match. Cyrus was ready to finish it now “I warned you at move one, you tried to prove yourself anyway, but know that’s what will kill you. You failed your village…your pathetic” Cyrus smiled putting his hands in place to release one last devastating air wave to crush the boys carcass into the wall and surely kill him. “Now I’ll do everybody a favor and make sure you don’t come back to embarrass anybody else” Cyrus was ready to attack, but at the last second. The proctor jumped in between the two boys.

“Cyrus, you have won your match. As an order from your superiors and for the safety of this boy, you will STEP DOWN! Cyrus kept his hands in position. “I have no need to stop, His still breathing. Cyrus said showing no emotion to the situation. “Step down now! There’s no reason that Shibito has to die!” Cyrus closed his hands, clenching his fists tightly. “Fine…” he turned from the proctor and began to walk. ’That kid got lucky’ Cyrus said in his head. But the important thing was he was victorious, and managed to get some suffering out of it too, almost killing his two opponents so far.
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi   R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:45 pm

Shibito knew that Cyrus would not back off with the victory, he had hoped he would but knew it was not to be. He watched, barely concious as Cyrus walked up and kicked him in th stomach, Shibito winced as his stomach cracked under the pressure of the kicks, he hated this guy so much, he was a bad winner and a horrible person, what kind of person tries to kill someone in a competition in front of many people? Shibito watched as Cyrus put his hands ready to shoot airwaves at him and end his life after Cyrus said that he warned Shibito that he would kill him and that he was pathetic, Shibito looked up and said "I don't care what you do."
Shibito then heard Cyrus say that he would make sure Shibito would never return to embarass anyone else, Shibito thought to himself 'Have I ever embarassed someone? Am I a failure? I can't be, can I?'
Shibito was fairly relieved to se the proctor jump down and get Cyrus off him, he knew Cyrus would not try anything with that guy unless he wanted to die. He saw Cyrus walk off and sighed and then got nervous. He couldnot here much apart from some sounds that were not understandable to him, he could barely see anymore, he seemed to be being lifted up the proctor and taken away, he closed his eyes and was thinking to himself 'Where did I go wrong? I thought I handled myself fine, but I just could not touch the guy' He then slipped into unconciousness as he was taken away to be repaired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi   R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi Empty

Back to top Go down

R2:Cyrus Hurokichi vs Shibito Daichi
Page 1 of 1