Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi Empty
PostSubject: Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi   Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:13 am

This topic is for these two members only, it's for the CE's and it's private.
Chance of death.

Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi Ce_sta10
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi   Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:21 am

[Now is the time to worry about 'Chance of death', huh? XD]

[Anyways, good luck to you Cyrus. May the better Shinobi win. You better do your best too. I want an intense match, no more little stuff]

Osaru was sitting on the top of the roof of the stands, aminly cuz he wanted to hide from the rest of his team. Shibito was probably in the hospital by now, so Rika-sensei and Zeke would be with him. Osaru just wanted some peace from them, and now was his chance. It was a nice veiw of the fights, but he had to rely on Kuri to tell him the minor details taht Osaru couldnt see himself. The last few fights were good, and intense. More intense than anything Osarus been in yet. His fights seemed like childs play compared to these fights. The one he paid the most attention to was Shibitos, his teammates. He saw some psycho called Cyrus almost kill him. The proctor had to interfere since Cyrus wouldnt back down. Osaru was only pissed since the Cyrus guy almost killed Shibito for no reason. He had already won, yet he decided to kick Shibito, and almost killed him with some air-tube things. Osaru just wanted to exact his own karmic revenge on Cyrus. Little did he know dreams could come true.

The proctor appeared in the stadium out of nowwhere. 'Congragulations to our four semi-finalists on making it this far! The fights have been intense and well fought, but its only going to get better from here on out! So sit back and enjoy the fights folks!' annouced the proctor. Osaru found him to be a little loud and kind of obnouxis. He was just an average looking fellow with dark brown hair and beady eyes. 'Now for our next match: Cyrus Hurokichi and Osaru Kitsuki!' And with that, he was gone in a small cloud of sand and leaves.

Osaru just sighed, and swore under his breath. God dammit. he thought. He rocognized this guy as the shinobi who almost kill Shibito. Why is it always up to me to avenge my teammates? he asked no one in particular. He was glad he won, but kinda bummed since he still needs to fight instead of just relaxing on the roof. At least now, he had a chance to win. The fights were only gonna get harder from here on out. The stakes were raised and no one was going to give in now. Its now or never he thought. He had a better chance of losing it now, but was also that much closer to winning. Before this, he was on top. He was now of the better shinobi, as he told himself. Now he knew he was closer to the bottom, if not at the bottom himself. He could still win this, but Cyrus would most likely not let Osaru win easy. Winning or losing wasnt the oly question now. From seeing this kid fight, Osaru knew he might actually die here. He just sighed and decided not to worry now. Worrying is for people who are to pre-occupied with the battle to actually have the brain- and will-power to win. He just took in a deep breath and went down to the stadium.

He stood up, streched his arms and yawned. He grabbed his belt, both of his 'Bird Claws' and a pouch containing extra smoke pellets. He tied the pouch to his blet using the drawstrings of the pouch. He walked slowly towards the edge of the roof, as if he was going to walk off. Right before he would fall off, he used Shunshin to appear on the far end of the stadium. He appeared in a flurry of leaves and sand from the stadium's floor. He had his right side turned against the rest of the stadium, and his head was hung low. His hands were in his pants pockets. He was standing there, defenseless and dramatic. He heard the noise from the crowd drowning out the sound of chirping birds and insects. He heard random cheers for Cyrus and the same for him. More than anything else, he felt the peering eyes from the Hokage, other Jounin, and the representatives from dozens of other countries and villages. Some of these people traveled days on end to come see this tournament. They came here for a show, so Osaru would give them one. The noise and cheering started to help pump Osaru up and make him feel more confident. The worries of his mind were lost under this sea of noise and cheering. 'Bring it you cold-hearted bastard' he stated coolly. 'Your gonna pay for what you did to Shibito!' he continued. shibito was one of the few shinobi that awas actually nice to him. Shibito never made Osaru feel bad. In fact, Shibito rarely talked at all. Osaru just knew that it was up to him to avenge Shibito. He avenged the damn Uchiha on his team, so he should be able to do the same for his other teammate, right?
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi   Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:48 pm

[ OOC: If you want intensity… I’ll show you intensity. Let the best man win? Don’t worry I plan too Razz ]

After waiting for the remaining matches to finish in Round Two, the Semi Finals seemed they would take place in the same day as the second round. Great, seemed like Cyrus would be able to spill more blood, eager to see who he would be crushing next, the proctor appeared onto the field speaking in a nice firm voice for all the stadium to hear. “Congragulations to our four semi-finalists on making it this far! The fights have been intense and well fought, but its only going to get better from here on out! So sit back and enjoy the fights folks!” he announced “Now for our next match: Cyrus Hurokichi and Osaru Kitsuki!” the crowd let out a cheer as Cyrus clenched his fist, standing against the rail bar of the holding area. His opponent Osaru, wasn’t in the holding area. Cyrus was unsure whether this kid was in the area or not. He was hoping he was, for Cyrus wanted to crush another messily kid, show the crowd a good time.

Cyrus jumped over the rail flipping forwards once in mid-air hitting the ground in a crouching position, taking the force of his legs. He stood up straight as the crowd began cheering, standing up already feeling both momentum and chakra surge through his body. The field empty, Cyrus stood alone for a short period of time before spotting his opponent on a roof of the stadium, very high up. Cyrus smirked, happy his opponent didn’t pussy out. Well of course not, it was the final four competitors, anybody who didn’t show up had to be an idiot. As it seemed Osaru was about to walk off the roof plummeting to the ground, he used the body flicker technique to appear across the stadium. Cyrus wasn’t too far from the boy, close enough to talk. As the crowd continued to cheer, Cyrus cracked his knuckles and neck. Osaru began to speak. “Bring it you cold-hearted bastard” said the young genin. “Your gonna pay for what you did to Shibito!” he continued. Cyrus couldn’t help but let out a light laugh.

“Shibito, sorry refresh my memory is that the guy I ripped in half today?” Cyrus laughed again. “Listen Buddy, this goes two ways, you put your hand up, announce that you give up and walk away OR you attack me and die in this arena in front of everybody. You think I’m bluffing look what I did to your friend. Go look up Initake from last week too, I believe he just got out the hospital the other day”

Cyrus wasn’t bluffing at all, he didn’t care whether it was Suna or Konoha, Male or Female. His opponent was stupid enough not too give up as Cyrus requested, so Cyrus would bring them as much pain as he could and if he could kill them before the proctor interfered so much the better. As Cyrus waited for the match to start he drew out a kunai and began spinning it around his finger like nothing was happening. Tempting Osaru to attack and see what happens. He was hoping that this boy was smarter than the other two. Courage means nothing if you can’t handle what you’re standing up against, a true ninja always knows when to back down. The crowd quieted down as the match was ready to begin. The sound of the birds chirping once again was able to be heard, the area dropping in silence waiting for the proctor to begin. Cyrus not even bothering to look at his opponent, clenching down on his kunai as it sat strongly his right hand. Cyrus steadied his footing, still waiting for the match to begin, his patience growing thin, the sun glowing down on the field. Cyrus holding his exact position as the proctor yelled from his stand. “BEGIN” and that’s exactly what Cyrus would do. Throwing the kunai at Osaru at a rapid speed with perfect accuracy for the boys throat. Cyrus decided he would leave his first move simple and not rush into things this round. He knew that deeper into the tournament his opponents would be faster, stronger and smarter than the ones before. As Cyrus had yet to pay attention to Osaru’s matches he wanted to see this boy’s techniques, specialities and possible secret weapons he may have in store for the match.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi   Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:28 am

[So much for modesty, eh? XD]

Osaru wasnt surprised with Cyrus's response. This guy was nasty and would probably put OSaru near death if he didnt watch his step. 'Me? Give up? Sorry but im not taht guy. Id rather die in battle than to surrender to some piece of crap shinobi like you...' Osaru said cooly. He wasnt gonna let this monster beat him. Well, at least without a fight. Osaru knew odss were against him and his smartest move would to surrendur now. Then again, Osaru liked taking the lesser odds and didnt always make the best desicions on whether he should fight or now. He just smiled, stood up straight and waited for the amtch to begin.

Once the Proctor annouced the fight to begin, Cyrus threw a kunai he had in his hands. Osaru figured this was a test of some sort, and drew a kunai of his own; along with a trio of shuriken. he threw his kunai at Cyrus's, hoping it would knock them obth of course. He immediately followed that counter-attack up with throwing the shuriken at Cyrus. Lets see how you take this then... Osaru thought. He laughed to himself under his breath right before taking a steo back and then to his left side. He drew four kunai. Three kunai with wire for his right hand; and one with a tag wrapped around the handle that he held in his left hand in a stabbing position. He took a defensive stance, with his left side facing Cyrus, and both hands in a ready position. 'That better not be all you got' Osaru laughed teasingly. Hopefully my new plan can catch him off-guard. Ill just have to wait and see... he thought. Osaru took a deep breath in and let it out slowly. No holding back, Osa, no holding back...
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi   Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:17 pm

The young boy’s response made Cyrus partake in a light and evil chuckle. “Me? Give up? Sorry but I’m not that guy. Id rather die in battle than to surrender to some piece of crap shinobi like you...” was the boy’s response. “Well a crap shinobi you say…. yet I didn’t even have to try when I ripped your friend Shibito in half”

As Cyrus threw his kunai, Osaru managed to copy his move perfectly, as the two kunai smashed against each other, smashing each other off course digging into the ground. Osaru quickly managed to pull a counter-attack to Cyrus too, with delight to Cyrus, the young boy Osaru three shuriken launching them at Cyrus, the trio of projectiles spinning rapidly towards the aggressive genin. As the shuriken were inches away the leaves on the ground around Cyrus rushed up. He had used the Body Flicker Technique to escape as Osaru’s shuriken hit the trees and wall of the area. As Osaru was stepping left, Cyrus appearing to the on a diagonal left angle, almost behind him but on the left, quickly concentrating chakra into his air tubes forcing out the Decapitating Air Waves surely to hit the genin who was unaware the Cyrus was even there. This was the very opening move Cyrus used on Shibito, and the move that original blew Shibito’s legs off, which lead to him loosing the match. There was no doubt this was one hell of a powerful move for a genin to learn, Cyrus was the master of this technique.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi   Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:39 pm

Osaru cursed himself as he was caught off-guard by the monster known as Cyrus. Osaru flew back until he hit the wall a couple meters behind him with a 'thud'. Osaru got up and charge Cyrus, right hand raised as if he was going to kunai-punch Cyrus. Once he was within and meter of Cyrus, he used Shunshin and appeared behind wherever Cyrus would dodge. He then would throw a punch with his left hand, hoping Cyrus would dodge that too. No matter what Cyrus would do, Osaru would either punch Cyrus, if he was within range, or throw the trio of kunai in his right at Cyrus. The wires would hopefully be unnoticeable to Cyrus for now. Osaru would then take a step back, and draw another three kunai with wire for his right hand.

'I said nothing about Shibito being more powerful than you. I was calling you a crap shinobi for your poor sportmanship and lack of respect. I know I may not be the best shinobi in the village, or even in these Exams, but I at least have some respect for my opponents and my higher-ups. Well, until now. I hold no respect for you, and thats something that makes it easier on me...' Osaru said. He didnt tell Cyrus why that made it easier for Osaru, but Osaru, Kuri and the few people who know Osaru personally did. Osaru having no respect for Cyrus, would end up killing Cyrus if he had the chance. He wouldnt even give Cyrus the chance for a dying wish or famous last words. Just death. Plain, simple and painful...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi   Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:29 pm

The attack hit after all, smashing into the wall behind with a thud went the young genin known as Osaru. As delightful smile spread across Cyrus' face as held his formation. As Cyrus began to prepare to attack Osaru already began charging at Cyrus with a kunai, swinging a hard punch to Cyrus hoping to hit him with the kunai most likely. Cyrus grabbed the boys arm, stopping his arm instantly, he seemed to be stronger than this boy which was know surprise to him. But Osaru disappeared in a flick of the eye, using the body flicker technique. The boy was smart that was for sure. Cyrus used the basic knowledge of his sound jutsu and quickly listened hearing the sound of the wind being pierced behind him. Quickly ducked as Osaru's fist flew above Cyrus' position, this was a tougher opponent than the others, but Cyrus already had more tricks up his sleeve, he was a aggressive and persistent person after all.

As the boy's fist was still above Cyrus, he reacted in his most common and basic thought he could think of. His air tubes. He knew it was getting repeatable but with the close combat it was an almost unavoidable technique to use and only took Cyrus a second to prepare. Taking too many of these attacks could finish you easily. It only took one to rip Shibito in half, Osaru wouldn't last much longer. Quickly spinning one hundred and eighty degrees, still in the crouching position he aimed both his hands at Osaru's abdomen. The air rushed to his arms before bursting furiously ouch the air tubes which were implanted in Cyrus' hands. Inches away from the genin, the combined sound and wind attack was an ultimate move and would hopefully end the match early after Osaru already taking one of these hits.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi   Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:12 pm

Osaru kinda expected Cyrus to try to stop him, thats wh he planned on using his Shunshin technique. However, he didnt expect his opponent to caounter-attack Osarus trap. Osaru paid for it with an answer from Cyrus in the form of a blast of air taht send Osaru flying. OSaru was going to hit again the ground, again, until he saw a black and purple shadow fly towards him from the sky. Karasu! No! he screamed in his head. He knew he wanted the bird to do it, but Osaru didnt want the bid to get hurt. He just landed on the ground with a 'Thud!' as he watched the bird zoom back into the air nothing happened. Kuri knew Osaru wanted to keep the bird a secret, and they both now hoped that Cyrus would pass if as nothing, but either way, Osarus plan would be in danger of being found out early. Osaru just cursed the bird in his head and hoped Kuri didnt ruin the abttle for him.

Osaru got up and threw the three kunai with wire in the air, so theyd land randomly around Osaru. He drew another three and did a backflip. He planted the kunai with the explosive tag around the handle in teh ground in front of him. He put it as hard as he could, so taht way itd be hard for Cyrus to knock with his wind Techniques. He grabbed a few smoke pellets and hid them in his hand. 'Taht all you got you cold-hearted bastard? I thought you were supposed to be good!' Osaru taunted. He hid his pain threw his teasing tone. He put his left hand in his pocket, and had his right hand at rest, but still holding the kunai with wire. He tried to keep his posture lenient, yet defensive. His voice laid back, yet effective. His whole body and atmosphere cool and colected. All this in hopes of keeping the crowd happy and gald they came...
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi   Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:20 pm

His second attack was just as successful as the first. This match wasn’t seemed to be any more of a problem than the other matches. At least Shibito was able to land a blow on Cyrus. Osaru was yet to do such a thing. Cyrus had a minor flashback on when Shibito managed to trick Cyrus, he hit him with a successful explosive tag. Cyrus still had some of the minor burns on his arms and back, but nothing major. It didn’t stop him from fighting.

It seemed that Osaru was still stable, but in high defense. Kunai were flying all over the place. Cyrus managed to remain untouched, luckily. It was time for another offensive maneuver. The plan was to use a similar attack. “I haven’t used this jutsu in a while” Cyrus smirked. He began charging at Osaru, when he was two meters away he jumped in the air and span 360 degrees, which generated a spiral of wind. With the increased velocity the attack would cause a lot more damage to the body of the person it hit. Cyrus planned on making the rapid tornado smash Osaru into the wall, crushing him to the point of knock out, it seemed to work well on Shibito. So the already fatigued Osaru shouldn’t be a problem.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi   Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:48 pm

Osaru looked around at the battlefield, noticing that the only thing around him was the wall, his kunai and dirt. Shame theres nothing else i could use to help me. Better make do with what i got... he thought to himself. Osaru noticed Cyrus was chargin him. He just smiled to himself for Cyrus just walked right into Osarus trap,head-on. Osaru saw Cyrus leap in the air, and turn. Osaru figured this was going to be another wind attack, so he held on to the wire attaced to the kunai, and used Shunshin. He appeared behind Cyrus, with a cold smile on his face. The kunai were blown around due to the wind, but Saru still had control over them. He flicked his left wrist, the one attached to the hand with the ninja wire and the lone kunai, and watched as the kunai flew around Cyrus. If Osaru did this right, the kunai and wire would wrap around Cyrus's upper and lower body, immobilizing him. Osaru then took a step back and threw the three kunai in his right hand at wherever Cyrus would be, whether he avoided the attack or if he was really trapped, hoping this would act as either another distraction or as the finishing move.

He drew a trio of kunai with explosive tags wrapped around the handles for his right hand, since his left hand was still holding the kunai, and would hold on to them until he had a better grasp as to what Cyrus would do to react to this. All this time, Karasu was circling in the air, watching the battle, and Osarus trap, unfold before him. The bird was surpised, and a little depressed, that Osaru hadnt needed him so far. Karasu decided was he wasnt going to let this happen. The purple and black bird divebombed Cyrus from above; Kuri's back to the sun to try and stop Cyrus from noticing. Once the bird was within range, he would unleash a fury of blows from his claws on the psychotic stranger.

Spoiler:

Last edited by .:Osaru:. on Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi   Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:25 pm

“Got you” Cyrus muttered as he landed on the ground. As the field cleared Osaru was nowhere to be seen. ‘Damnit’ Cyrus thought to himself, cursing at his miss. Osaru seemed to be able to get behind Cyrus, possibly the Body Flicker Technique again, for a normal genin couldn’t possibly move that fast. Cyrus turned a ninety degree angle and saw a kunai fly around him, noticing a slight string attached Cyrus panicked as he knew what Osaru was planning, he was going to trap Cyrus.

Leaping back slightly, Cyrus smirked as he knew he was in the clear, or so he thought. Feeling a wire wrap around his ribs and around his front, and back. Cyrus was tied up be one of the wires. The second wire wrapped around locking Cyrus’ arms to his body. ‘How could I be so damn foolish?!’ yelling at himself in his head. More kunai were flying towards Cyrus, it seemed these ones wouldn’t have wires, for Cyrus was already trapped. Cyrus also heard the bird fly down at him, turning his head, seeing the bird swoop down to attack Cyrus.

If he hoped to escape, it would have to be in one swift motion. Unfortunately for Osaru, Cyrus didn’t need his arms, just his hands. Holding them out slightly, Orito prepared his ultimate defense technique. Releasing a massive outburst of air out of his air tubes, creates an almost invisible force field around him. The kunai reflected off the tree, and headed back to the location they were thrown at picking up double the speed they were thrown at. Causing Osaru to be surprised by a defensive counter attack. Osaru’s bird would also plummet into the force field, for sure knocking the mere creature out. For the birds speed as it swooped down to Cyrus, wasn’t strong enough to pull itself up from the course it set for itself.

As the kunai would distract Osaru, possibly hit him too. Cyrus would escape from the wires. As he released his shield and quickly used the skill to escape rope binds that they taught in the Academy, Cyrus was free instantly as he cut the wires with a kunai. The wires dropping to the ground.

Time for a basic attack that would catch Osaru by such a surprise that it would win Cyrus the match, as Osaru would be concentrating on the kunai, Cyrus pulled a single handsign, forming to basic clones. Placing an explosive tag on each one while the clones made a puff of smoke, which causing Osaru not to notice that they were placed there. The clones then charged at Osaru, one left and one right. When they got at a close enough distance they swung their fist, causing Osaru to take a defensive stance. As soon as the fists were swung, Cyrus activated the tags, causing them to explode around Osaru, which with his current fatigue would most certainly win Cyrus the match or even better, kill his opponent.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi   Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:31 pm

[Um... The Escaping Technique doesnt work on my Birds Nest Jutsu. Sorry, but you need to find another way to get out(which shouldnt be too hard with your Wind techniques)]
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi   Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:51 pm

(mate you say that the normal wire can be broken by a kunai, well the escaping technique can be associated with by using a kunai...soo?)
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi   Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:32 pm

[I was always sent under the impression that the Ninja Escape Technique was a form of high-speed body moving and self-contortionism. IF your gonna use a kunai then plz edit your post saying so. Sorry, but i tend to worry about the small details in RPing...]
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi   Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:37 am

Osaru watched, helplessly, as his pet bird flew right into the wall. 'Karasu!' he cried, but it was no help; the bird was out cold, despite slowing down before hitting Cyrus. The force was still enough to knock Kuri out for a while. Osaru just gritted his teeth in frustration and watched the same invisible wall knocked his kunai back at him. Osaru just sighed and reached into one of his many pouches. He drew out a single weapon, customized just for him. The knuckles were made of specially treated metal, and could take almost any amount of damage before breaking. Not even Cyrus would be able to break these babies. On the outside end, were three even spikes, only a few inches long, but sharper than kunai. These were Osarus trump card in weapons. He knew how to use these two, for he had another hidden away in his pouch, for better then anything else. He could fight with these blindfolded(for he tried it on numerous occasions against practice dummies). This time, though, he didnt need to be blindfolded, and his opponent wasnt a dummy(for the most part). He just watched his own kunai fly ay him, counting down the seconds. Once they were within striking distance, he charged at them. He knocked one down with the knuckles, and another one with a kunai in his left hand. He dropped the other three kunai on the ground where he was standing.

He kept charging at Cyrus, watching as he escaped the wires and made a few clones. He saw each two clones charging at him from either side. Osaru saw as they closed in. Osaru did a backflip, away from Cyrus and the clones, to avoid a punch from both clones. He saw both clones exploded in a ball of fire. Explosive tags, huh? Osaru thought. Certainly Cyrus didnt known any Fire jutsu, or he wouldve used them by now, and paper bombs are easily available to any Genin. Just about all Genin had them in their arsenal.

Osaru smiled to himself as he looked at the cloud of smoke from the clones. He threw the single kunai from his left hand at where Cyrus had been standing before, hoping to catch him off-guard. He then focused his chakra so the kunai flying at Cyrus and the kunai Osaru planted on the ground would both explode, the one flying expldoing after the one on the ground. The one on the ground would probably catch Cyrus off-guard the most though. Luckily, Karasu come in from the side, so even if Cyrus dodged both tags, the bird wouldnt be hit by anything, but maybe some dust that blew up in the explosion.

He then focused his ocular chakra, to activte his kekkei genkai, the Kuraigan. This way, he could see what Cyrus would do in response the Osarus attack. After that, he drew four kunai, all with explosive tags around the handle and three with smoke bombs on the end. The three with the smoke bombs were for his left hand, and the one with just the explosive tag was held in his right hand, in a stabbing position, to be used with his spiked knuckles later on. Lets see you come at me now you cold-hearted bastard. Your gonna pay for what you did to Karasu...Osaru vowed in his head.

Spoiler:

Last edited by .:Osaru:. on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:25 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot all the justus >.>)
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi   Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:13 pm

OOC: I don't really understand your post at all, you made too many moves at once and I lost the gist of what Osaru did. But Unfortunately, my real life stuff has gotten heavy again, busy alot and in order to speed the process up, I've decided to forfeit, I'm really sorry for not being able to go all out Osaru, but for the good of the site I might do so, people like this middleditch fellow are already leaving due to the long wait, some people don't have great patience. Congratulations Osaru.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi   Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:31 am

[Damn... I was actually looking forward to our fight. Im sorry about your rl, and my post. I tried to make it clear, but oh well. And if ppl cant be patient, they dont deserve to become Chunin or even participate in the Exams period. And since you forfeited, you better promise that we can finish the match at some point. I want to fight you still...]
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi   Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 1:32 pm

Official Winner: Osaru Kitsuki.

Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi   Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi Empty

Back to top Go down

Semi Finals: Osaru Kitsuki vs Cyrus Hurokichi
Page 1 of 1