Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shibito Daichi vs Zatheria Hyuuga

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

Shibito Daichi vs Zatheria Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Shibito Daichi vs Zatheria Hyuuga   Shibito Daichi vs Zatheria Hyuuga EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 5:08 pm

This topic is for these two members only, it's for the CE's and it's private.
Chance of death.

Shibito Daichi vs Zatheria Hyuuga Ce_sta10
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: Shibito Daichi vs Zatheria Hyuuga   Shibito Daichi vs Zatheria Hyuuga EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:58 am

Shibito walked through the hall leading to the way into the exam stadium and was thinking to himself 'Wow here I am, I just passed the written exam by a whisker and now i'm in a tournament facing a Hyuuga which is gonna be a huge problem considering my fighting style is practically the complete opposite.'
Shibito had Tomoni on his shoulders and had made sure to restock the equipment within him and Tomoni to make sure he was ready for the fight. He entered the stadium and looked out towards the people in the seats and thought to himself 'So many people here, just to watch me and the Hyuuga tear each other apart, kind of pressuring. Not many people know that I'm a human puppet but I bet the Hyuuga will see it immediatly because my Chakra network is wired differently, meaning I can't suprise him with a gas bomb out of my mouth or something like that, he will see it coming if he knows i'm part puppet.'

Shibito walked to the area with the most trees, sat down amongst them and prepared himself, he readied his puppet and himself, He was not letting out any strings yet, he had no idea how long it would be before the Hyuuga showed up. He stood back up and held the puppet next to him, ready for his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Shibito Daichi vs Zatheria Hyuuga   Shibito Daichi vs Zatheria Hyuuga EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:40 am

Zatheria was sitting down in the hallway. His sword was shinning in the lit hallway to the stadium. Zatheria was a boy of few words. The shy type around people. He trained and fought hard for this day. He learned a few new justu and learnt to fight with a blade. HE fought against an Uchiha, who was now his closes friend. Zatheria closed his eyes and thought about his dead parents. They never got to see him become a Chuunin, maybe this will be the day. The day he becomes a Chuunin for the Leaf village. He opened his eyes to check his equipment. Kunais, Shuriken, two Demon Shuriken that hide under his jacket. Paper bombs and flash bombs. The sword his mother made him the Hyuchi. He was ready to start fighting. He took a deep breathe and started to walk out into the Arena for the Exams.

The sky was bright. Very few clouds. Zatheria would normally love these kind of days. But he had to fight. Zatheria was a member of the head branch of the Hyuuga clan. His clan were strong fighters. But Zatheria was a peaceful person.

He activated his Byakugan. He scanned the Staduim. He found who he was looking for. His person Chakra Networking was somehow familiar, different yet familiar. Zatheria thought about what system this was. It wasn't human, or animal. Not a bio-mass summoning type thing either. A light went off in Zatheria's head. 'Puppet' he thought with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: Shibito Daichi vs Zatheria Hyuuga   Shibito Daichi vs Zatheria Hyuuga EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 5:14 pm

Shibito saw his opponent enter the stadium and look at him and he saw a slight grin, he must've saw what Shibito truely was. The fight was announced to begin and Shibito burst into action, he leapt behind a tree and attached his strings to his puppet, he was going to fight as a puppet master for the time being then if things got tough then he would change his style to adapt, he was fairly good at adapting.

He had Tomoni rush in towards the Hyuuga and let the chain from it's wrist fly towards him and then it used a summoning scroll to summon a katana to hand, if the chain connected then it would wrap around the Hyuuga and then he would be drove through with the sword. Shibito in the mean time dove underground so he was safe while still controlling the puppet.

Jutsu used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Shibito Daichi vs Zatheria Hyuuga   Shibito Daichi vs Zatheria Hyuuga EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:22 am

Zatheria was a smart guy. This chain and sword trick wouldn't fool him. He easily used Kawarimi. He switched places with a log. The log was then in Zatheria's place for the chain attack. Zatheria was now in a tree. The leaves and the shade made him blend. It was was natural form of camouflage. The puppet was in the attack phase. But the Puppet-boy was no where to be found. 'Tricky? This may be a match after all. He re-activated his Byakugan. The signature wasn't hard to find. The genin was underground. But Zatheria wouldn't let him know that Zatheria knew where he was. Instead Zatheria used his first and only water justu. "Kokuun." Zatheria said in a soft voice. Clouds appeared in the sky and started to rain. But anyone that knew about this justu knew that it wasn't raining water, but oil. The ground was wet with oil, so Zatheria threw a paper bomb on the ground. In the area above the Genin. 'Check.' He thought.

Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique
E
Nin
None.
Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack

Name: Kokuun no Jutsu - Black Clouds Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Water
Description: Suiton • Kokuun no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used by the Rain ninja Kagari which utilizes the Water Element. After forming the necessary hand seals, a black mist will emit from his body and rise into the sky. Black clouds will form, releasing a flammable rain of oil onto his targets.
Clan: NA
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: Shibito Daichi vs Zatheria Hyuuga   Shibito Daichi vs Zatheria Hyuuga EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:51 pm

Shibito knew the attack had not connected and had made contact with a object like a log or something, he could look through the eye of Tomoni, but not very well. He then noticed that it was raining, but the rain was unnatural, the rain was something different like oil, if it was then this fight could be over quick. He turned Tomoni around to look around and saw the paper bomb above where he was underground and decided to move quick. The bomb went off but Shibito was not near the bomb area, He had used Kawarimi to swap place with Tomoni, so Tomoni was now trapped under the burning soil, he hoped the fire would not spread. He looked around and could not see the Hyuuga and decided to pull Tomoni from out of the ground, he gave a tug of the strings and Tomoni came out fairly easy but it was on fire and Shibito needed to put the flames out quickly, he tried to make Tomoni roll in the grass but it did not work only stting fire to the grass slightly and all Shibito could do was watch as Tomoni burned until the it fell into pieces, Shibito thought to himself 'That could of been me, you will be avenged Tomoni.'
Shibito dropped what strings had a slight connection and readied himself for an attack from a hidden opponent, he decided to just stand still and wait for the Hyuuga to make a move this time.

Jutsu used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Shibito Daichi vs Zatheria Hyuuga   Shibito Daichi vs Zatheria Hyuuga EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 8:12 am

Zatheria saw the face of his opponent. It was anger and sorrow. Two feelings that Zatheria had felt in his life. The puppet was out of the way. It was just the puppeter and Zatheria. The Hyuuga closed his eyes and started to think up another plan. 'That move got rid of his best weapon. Maybe a similiar attack would do the trick, or maybe a completly different attack would work. I must find his weakness. That is the only way of winning." Zatheria pulled out a Fuma Shuriken. The giant weapon had paper bombs on all four blades. Zatheria had hatched another plan. This one was risky. He threw the Shuriken and ran across the wall. "HEY" He yelled hoping to get the Genin's attention. He ran as fast as he could towards the Genin. He was going to try to go for a 128 strike attack.

This was the plan. If Zatheria had the attention of the Genin then the giant shuriken would explode hurting Zatheria and the Genin greatly. But if the shuriken got his attention first then after the explosition would effect the Genin. If Zatheria was lucky. But Zatheria's timing was off. If the Shuriken went off no matter how far they both were and would be close. And if the Genin could succesfully block the giant Shuriken, then Zatheria would have his chance to deliver the attack.

((I'll post the 128 strike justu in the next post if I hit Shibito.))
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: Shibito Daichi vs Zatheria Hyuuga   Shibito Daichi vs Zatheria Hyuuga EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:49 pm

Shibito had wondered why everything had gone so quiet, He was feeling uneasy. He looked around and then saw the genin when he yelled "Hey!" and ran towards him, this was not good, close combat with a Hyuuga always went in their way. He used the scroll on his back to bring flamethrowers to his palms and let them loose, blasting fierce flames towards his opponent, he was not aligned with the fire element but this was a weapon so it did not matter. He then caught a glint of something coming towards him from the side, he turned his head and saw a giant shuriken coming at him with paper bombs on it, "Oh fu-" The bomb lined shuriken went off on the ground next to Shibito and sent him flying, He fell into pieces and hit against several trees, He was shaken and it took him a moment to realise what had happened, he saw his body parts scattered and began to let out strings to pull himself back together, he took a while to get the parts back together but even then he could not find his left arm and decided to continue the fight without it, he figured the Hyuuga must be in rough shape but he could not see him through the smoke and dust that had been brought up. He screwed his head on and ran up the wall to see if he could see the Hyuuga anywhere, the smoke and dust covered more of the stadium than he had thought, he could still not see his opponent, he fell back down to the ground and stood behind some trees near where the explosion had went off, still trying to see his opponent and his missing arm.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Shibito Daichi vs Zatheria Hyuuga   Shibito Daichi vs Zatheria Hyuuga EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:52 pm

Fire came rushing towards Zatheria. He raised his arms and used his think jacket as a sheild, it work for the most part. The fire was moslty block by the thick gray jaket. it wasn't very much fire though. Because something had interupted him. It was the Fuma Shuriken. So Zatheria was right about what would happen. The shuriken had gotten it's attack in.

The smoke from the blast was thick. Zatheria could hardly see. But he knew that the Genin had gotten at least a little damage from the shuriken trick. Because Zatheria has suffered some damamge also. It wasn't great damamge but it might leave a scar. The match should be over now. 'I blew the guy to bits.' He thought. 'How can this match keep going on. The smoke cleared and Zatheria got his answer. Althought there were still patches of smoke Zatheria saw something on the ground. A puppets arm.

This hit Zatheria like a ton of bricks. 'He was a puppet himself.' Zatheria thought in his head. 'A puppet. I must think on how to keep a puppet down.' He closed his eyes and thought. This was a hard fight. Death isn't an important factor here. 'This isn't a life or death situation. He seems to be strongly connected to his puppet that was detroyed. Anger is what he used. But he didn't get the chance yet. Maybe I'll die in this fight, or maybe I'll kill. A shinobi never knows.' Zatheria continued to speak in his head. 'There is always the chance that he could be right behind me.' Zatheria's Byakugan began to search the ground for the other Genin. 'He is strong, for what I've seen.'

He found the Genin. Who looked like they were standing still. 'Why would someone stand still in a fight. Unless they are waiting!.' Zatheria did something that he would never do before. He pulled out his sword, the Hyuchi, and charged the Genin. He raised the sword and leaped up. He saw the Puppet-boy. He brought the sword down hoping to do damage.
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: Shibito Daichi vs Zatheria Hyuuga   Shibito Daichi vs Zatheria Hyuuga EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:19 pm

Shibito was cursing inside his head, he had no idea where his arm was and that took away some of his offence. He waited some more and noticed the smoke clear away, he stayed still and knew it would only be a matter of time before he was found, if the Hyuuga was still standing. He then saw it just before it made contact, the Hyuuga had swung down at him with a sword and Shibito just managed to move out of the way, though he would have lost his left arm if he had not already lost it. He leapt to the side and decided to bring out more offence, he raised his arm up and the fingertips opened up and fired out a couple of dozen needles in the opponents direction, he had gave himself a needle launcher to help him catch others off guard, he knew the Hyuuga would not be able to move instantly because he had just swung his sword down with some force and would have to take a moment to move from an action like that. He watched as the needles flew towards the Hyuuga and hoped this was the end, he did not want to fight a Hyuuga for too long and especially at close range, he knew the Hyuuga were the biggest threat to a puppeteer and a human puppet, they could disconect chakra strings and hit him at his chakra spots which would probably kill him almost instantly. He waited to see the outcome of his move.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Shibito Daichi vs Zatheria Hyuuga   Shibito Daichi vs Zatheria Hyuuga EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:38 am

Zatheria missed, but by a hair. It was so close that if the human puppet still had his left arm then it would have been lost. It's funny how things turn out that way. Zatheria however had no time to react at the needles. Some had hit his face but most were block by his Jacket. He was very lucky to have the jacket, it had comein handy twice in this fight. He stagggered back. He now looked at the human puppet. "Shibito Daichi?" Zatheria asked. He knew of this puppeter but never met him. He was in the drivers seat of this match. A hyuuga was great against almost anyone in close range.

'I guess this is it. I could end the match. By cutting off his chakra, he would be almost defensless. But he does have the needles, I must be careful about that. On the other hand he might not have any more. The odds are with me in this fight, but that still doesn't change anything, one mistake could cost me the match and could also cost me my life.' Zatheria was talking to himself in his head. Zatheria put his sword away and walked into the clearing. 'He would most likely die. I can't do that to a Genin that has the same goal as me. Death as no meaning in that goal.' Zatheria shook his head. "Good luck, Shibito." He said and then announce to the Crowd and the Chunnin-rank guard that was in the Arena with Zatheria and Shibito. He raised his right hand."I give up." He said. The crowd booed. But Zatheria didn't care. Shibito would advance to the next round. 'Looks like I won't make Chunnin this year.' He smiled as he walked back through the tunnel. He sat down to pull out the needles. One hit his ear and made a peircing. "Well, I guess that will my peircing for this time, a new memory. That day I gave up in the Chunnin Exams." He said. He closed his eyes and started to think about Shibito. 'How does someone become a puppet?' He asked himself.
Back to top Go down
Tailbone
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Tailbone

PostSubject: Re: Shibito Daichi vs Zatheria Hyuuga   Shibito Daichi vs Zatheria Hyuuga EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:34 pm

Shibito had been successful in hitting the Hyuuga with his needles, he saw some hit his face but most struck his jacket which seemed to be made of something tough. Shibito watched as the Hyuuga said his name in the manner of asking to which he replied "Yeah, that is me." He then watched as his opponent walked into the middle and announced that he gave up. As he was walking off, Shibito tried to remember the Hyuuga's first name and then noticed he knew it when he made eye contact, Zatheria. He then shouted to Zatheria "Thank you Zatheria for a good fight and sorry about needling you, I hope to meet you again, under circumstances where we don't have to fight!"
He then went to look around the arena and collected the parts of Tomoni that were still intact and continued to search for his arm, he found it near where the explosion had gone off and saw it was too damaged to put back on now, he would have to grab a replacement before his next match. He then picked up the arm and headed out towards the Tunnel, slowly so he could hear the announcement of victory, just to make sure it was him that won. As he headed out, he thought to himself 'Wow, I did not expect to get through this round, Zatheria must've been worried about us taking it too far, he was smart and I respect that, he seems as if he was ready to be a Chuunin in the way he thought.' Shibito headed down the tunnel to repair and relax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shibito Daichi vs Zatheria Hyuuga   Shibito Daichi vs Zatheria Hyuuga Empty

Back to top Go down

Shibito Daichi vs Zatheria Hyuuga
Page 1 of 1