Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A dangerous meeting.

Go down 
+2
Leah
Sasme Raiki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vereno

Vereno

A dangerous meeting. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dangerous meeting.   A dangerous meeting. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 1:08 am

Um actually i do have a jutsu to hide myself

Name:Dochuu Senkou - Underground Submarine Voyage
Element:Earth
Description:Doton • Dochuu Senkou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. After forming the needed hand seals, Vereno can sink below ground and quickly travel through the earth.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous meeting.   A dangerous meeting. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 3:54 am

My oppinion.

Now. Everyone makes mistakes, so I'm not gonna have your character Killed vereno.

However. You need to be certain when doing something that you post the jutsu in the post you do it. You cannot do what you did with the explosive tags and then later say it was a bunshin or that you went underground. Your character is severely injured now, and I'm going to have to have you taken back to the akatsuki base where you will remain until your injuries are treated.

I'm being lenient about this because it was only a mistake. But do not make it again, for I will not be so kind. Also, some sort of punishment will be given to your character.
Back to top Go down
Yondaime
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Yondaime

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous meeting.   A dangerous meeting. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:03 am

Ok...I think everyone prefers that...

You guys can continue after this post, try not to spam any more so use pms if any doubt

And remember we arent here to predicate you guys, we just want you guys to know this because it might happen on other places and you wont like it...
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous meeting.   A dangerous meeting. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:18 am

Near arrose from his desk and walked out of the room. He walked down the hallway until he arrived at the entrance to the Akatsuki base. He sighed and walked out of it. When he hit the open air he switched to a fast running pace. He would have to retrieve his two akatsuki members before they did something stupid. Near ran through the trees at high speed, his vision a blur of green and brown. After running for about 30 minutes, he arrived at the scene of a battle.

Near saw Vereno Lying on the ground, smoking and severely burned. Ugh. He always was stupid. Near body flickered to Vereno's location and put his hand against the ground. Water arose from the soil, and formed a stretcher beneath vereno. Very slowly, the water stretcher rose in the air. Near jumped onto it, expanding it's surface area. He then soared over to where Zaxchi was. Near grabbed zaxchi by the arm and hefted him onto the water stretcher as well. Near made a handseal, and seven Shadow clones appeared on the ground beneath him. As Near flew away, the clones made handseals. On the final handseal, they all shouted together:

"Earth Style: Rock Lodging destruction!"

about 30 total chunks of earth shot out of the ground, aimed at Sasme and Leah. Near sped away on the stretcher of water with Vereno and Zaxchi at high speed. They were going about 70 miles an hour. After a few minutes, they arrived at the akatsuki base. Near quickly jumped from the stretcher. He waves his hand and the stretcher moved over and gently placed Vereno on a table. Near walked over to vereno and concentrated his chakra. His hands began to glow blue. He placed them over Vereno's body and began healing the tissue, slowly. He continued this for several hours until Vereno's body was a strange tint of pink. Exhausted, Near fell asleep on the floor.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous meeting.   A dangerous meeting. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A dangerous meeting.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2