Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Read if you want

Go down 
+8
Absolute Greed.
Todd
Jiro
Initake
davell nara
WTFlash
L
Matthew
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Matthew

Read if you want Empty
PostSubject: Read if you want   Read if you want EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:16 am

Today I received some rather bad news, it's pertaining to my ship date for the military.
I was originally supposed to leave on the 30th of April which is next Thursday. Instead I received a call today from SSG. Bilbrey stating that my date has been moved up and that I have to report to the RSP station in Virginia Beach on Monday morning at 8am. From there I will be going to Fort Picket for a few days, then on to Fort Lee to the MEPS station for a medical evaluation. From there I head down range to Fort Benning where I will be stationed for 14 weeks. I know this is rather sudden and I apologize but starting probably Saturday you will not see me for a long time. I would just like to say that it has truly been a pleasure getting to know all of you, well the people I've met anyways. I know this is just over the internet but I've met a lot of good people through this forum and many others like it. You guys and gals have been great to me. Some of you have even helped me through some pretty rough patches in my life. You know who you are so I wont go around mentioning names and getting all emotional. From the bottom of my heart I can say that I will miss each and everyone of you that have come to know me. It's been great, it really has.

The big day's approaching and I have a duty to fulfill so don't miss me too much eh XD
The time will fly, I hope you all have a wonderful summer and are safe
I look forward to coming back and seeing you all in good health and good spirits
Don't let me down =]
Be back in August <3

Matthew~
Back to top Go down
L

L

Read if you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read if you want   Read if you want EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 8:51 am

MATT!!!!! I will miss you alot. It has been awesome knowing you for such a short period of time. I know that I don't speak for myself when I say that you have helped this site grow in many different ways. I remembered when I first joined you helped me out alot. Smile I hope you make your dreams come true while in the army Smile Sorry to get all emo on you lol but you will be missed greatly. Well see you in August when you get back (unless we see each other between now and Saturday XD Don't forget about L...

P.S. I have grown to look up to you and I think everyone else has, especially when you did that site appreciation post. I hope you have a great summer. Smile byes...
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

Read if you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read if you want   Read if you want EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 9:11 am

Much love! Take alittle nerdiness with you, hang onto it, and never let it go! Stuff like this is something most people will never experience, thus making it great! Each experience sets you apart from the world, and thus it makes you who you are! I hope you embrace it and return to us with new experiences along with a new outlook on life itself!
Back to top Go down
davell nara

davell nara

Read if you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read if you want   Read if you want EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 12:29 am

Just have two things to say 1:Good luck 2:............Never forget the memories that were shared between you and so many other prople hold on to those memories and never let them fade away See ya later
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

Read if you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read if you want   Read if you want EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:23 am

Matt have a wonderful time, i will miss you(( no homo))Razz but anyway, we will all have a great loos for the time being and make sure you have fun. We will try not to miss you so much here. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cries*
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

Read if you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read if you want   Read if you want EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 3:30 am

August? Noooooooooooooo. Oh well we all knew it was going to happen, even if we would rather it did not for entirely selfish reasons Smile. You presence on the board will be missed I am sure and from everyone on Ultimate Shinobi we wish you the best in your future endeavours and good luck with basic. Its a little sad you growing RP talent will have to be put on hold, you were practically competition. I will promise to go easy on you next time we meet Smile in RP
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

Read if you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read if you want   Read if you want EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 8:39 am

Matty u i will miss u and all i can say is come back safe and healthy!
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

Read if you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read if you want   Read if you want EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:04 am

See you matt. Do what you need to. and find peace my man = D
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
FallenAngel

Read if you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read if you want   Read if you want EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:49 am

just... <3 il miss you and see you then Sad
Back to top Go down
Ichi-Kun
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Ichi-Kun

Read if you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read if you want   Read if you want EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:40 am

u better not forget about us! XD bye for now hopefully
Back to top Go down
Gale Uchiha

Gale Uchiha

Read if you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read if you want   Read if you want EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:40 am

yea come back......we won't ever forget you.
Back to top Go down
Fujimaru Timaki
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Fujimaru Timaki

Read if you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read if you want   Read if you want EmptyThu May 07, 2009 1:36 pm

I'm looking forward to see you again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Read if you want Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read if you want   Read if you want Empty

Back to top Go down

Read if you want
Page 1 of 1