Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT MUST READ

Go down 
+8
Y
Kibaka
LittleMonster
Senkou
Ulkira
leon77
Robin
Adam
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

IMPORTANT MUST READ Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT MUST READ   IMPORTANT MUST READ EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:51 pm

Okay, to all the people who are unaware of what happened yet, Ultimate Shinobi was hacked, it said the site was under maintenance but not even I could access it, all the boards were then deleted etc, leaving nothing left. I managed however, to restore it from Jan 10th. So everything is back besides the topics and posts that occurred in those five days. I suggest backing up all your applications and everything important encase this happens again, there will be more to come on this issue, back we might shift the site anyway to ensure about more security.

Welcome back home!

Love Adam.
Back to top Go down
Robin
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Robin

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MUST READ   IMPORTANT MUST READ EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:20 pm

I have been in contact with my good friends at forummotion and we will be watched over closely for a week or so, so if we get hacked again; than forummotion can track em down and deal directly with the hacker(s). I am also in the process of negotiating the best range of security they have to offer for free. Wish me luck. Also, to steph and those who hate us; I'm sorry but we tried.
Back to top Go down
leon77
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
leon77

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MUST READ   IMPORTANT MUST READ EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:01 pm

i hope those damn hackers die in their sleep... now i gotta remake the meeting topic for suna team 3...

but on the flip side i am happy to see the site back up and running; i went to get on yesurday and couldnt i freaked my white ass out, im just happy to see the site back
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MUST READ   IMPORTANT MUST READ EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 8:35 pm

Lol, I thought it really was a site maintenance. Anyways, glad the site's back on its feet.
Back to top Go down
Senkou
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Senkou

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MUST READ   IMPORTANT MUST READ EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:30 pm

I just wana know who it was so I can kick their ass in a good solid RP battle, just for my own peace of mind. I have a feeling that who ever did it, cant rp worth of shit because if they could, they would have found more satisfaction in joining and beating our best rpers here to make us look weak.
Back to top Go down
LittleMonster

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MUST READ   IMPORTANT MUST READ EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:10 pm

I see that whoever did this put the site in "Greek" so possibly the hacker could have been someone from Greek because there are hackers all over the world and some of the better ones are from different countries. I know you were upset and us at Ingoo were also trying to figure out what happened so that the same would not happen there. We kept the members who came from US and I told them that US was going to be back soon because you could recover it. So again, I am grateful that the site is back and running because that was not something to do to the site; but also, I want to defend Ingoo by saying none of the staff or members, not even Todd, was involved in your hacking.
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MUST READ   IMPORTANT MUST READ EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:00 am

Yeah, I saw the writing at the bottom was like greek or russian.

Whoever cracked into the forum probably got into an admin account and changed the settings. Admins should have secure passwords with symbols and numbers and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Y
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
Y

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MUST READ   IMPORTANT MUST READ EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:29 am

The fact that something was written in Greek has no bearing on the ethnicity of the hacker, that just doesn't make sense. Thats like saying if I type in English on this forum i'm English or American, when that isn't true most of the time. The hacker most likely changed the language of the forum as an extra annoyance, not because that was his/her language. The site was in English while it was hacked, so the person would have to know and comprehend English in the first place to hack it so why change it to another language for your ease of destruction when you already know English?

Not logical at all.
Back to top Go down
Kessen
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kessen

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MUST READ   IMPORTANT MUST READ EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 4:46 am

What I saw was the site's name was renamed to

" Ultimate Failure "
Back to top Go down
¶Wïnged Šërãphïm¶
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
¶Wïnged Šërãphïm¶

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MUST READ   IMPORTANT MUST READ EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 5:03 am

Couldn't help but laugh at the "Ultimate Failure" thing 0_0

Though glad the site didn't completely vanish lol
Back to top Go down
Alernik

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MUST READ   IMPORTANT MUST READ EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 5:44 am

I agree with Ichi, Ultimate Failure was hilarious. But i too am glad the site wasn't destroyed forever.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MUST READ   IMPORTANT MUST READ EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 7:53 am

I agree with Senkou, but I would also like the satisfaction of kicking their ass in real life. I was pissed when i saw that this was 'under maintenance' since i knew someone hacked us(Admins and Mods active the past week should know why as well), and that person(whoever it is *glares around room*), should be lucky i dont know you in person, for if i did, you would be lying in a ditch somewhere. Though not dead(i dont need blodd on my hands), but you would sure as hell wish you were.

Wait, didnt this happen to Shinobi Central? Or was it Shinobi Nations? It was one or the other... I remeber someone hacked the site, and then they said it was me and i got perma-banned there and that pissed me off, cuz i didnt hack it either... I liked that site too. The people were nice, i was friends with most of the staff there and I was the fricking Mizukage! (my first Kage-ing experience Cool ) But not any Mizukage, I used puppets and turned invisible! I was the definition of bad-ass. I even had a puppet of myself, that i used as a decoy...
...That Cool was awesome

But anyways, back on subject: Im glad to have US back and active again! Good luck with the security Robin, good luck to all the staff(and members and me :p ) on trying to finding that pussy-ass faggot hacker, and Long Live Ultimate Shinobi RPG! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kibaka
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Kibaka

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MUST READ   IMPORTANT MUST READ EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:31 am

It was a /b/tard, I think.

I remember seeing a post on 4chan saying that everyone should spam it. I was gonna post a link to it to an administrator, but i could never find the post again Sad
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MUST READ   IMPORTANT MUST READ EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:50 am

I doubt the /b/ tards have better things to do to hack us, from what I hear Anonymous is gonna rehack the Aussie government for being fluffy internet bunnies.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MUST READ   IMPORTANT MUST READ EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:53 am

Lol. Now thats called using your time wisely ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MUST READ   IMPORTANT MUST READ Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT MUST READ
Page 1 of 1