Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training New Jutsu (P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

Training New Jutsu (P) Empty
PostSubject: Training New Jutsu (P)   Training New Jutsu (P) EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 6:58 pm

Ulkira looked around as he entered the Training Grounds. He was going to train some Water jutsu, seeing as he had an affinity for it. There was a nearby pond, perfect for practicing the first jutsu he had in mind, Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu. Ulkira walked over to the pond and placed his foot on the surface of the water. He placed his other foot on the water surface, and stood on the water’s surface as if it were solid with the aid of his chakra. Ulkira first practiced the handsigns required, so that he would be able to perform them instantly. “Right, let’s try this out,” he said to himself. Forming the hadnsigns, Ulkira willed his chakra to make a copy of him using the surrounding water. “Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu,” he muttered. Something began rising from the water beside him. It was the water itself. It rose to his exact height, and slowly, an exact duplicate of Ulkira stood beside him. Ulkira looked at his copy, studying it. “Am I really that grey?” he wondered aloud. He took out a shuriken from his holster. “Well, you may look like me, but can you do what I can?” He flicked the shuriken at the clone, who caught it with one hand. “Yes, I can,” the Bunshin replied. Ulkira smirked, and did the technique once more. Once again, a doppelganger formed out of the water. “Well, looks like I’ve got this one in the bag,” he said to himself. The Mizu bunshins got into position as Ulkira proceeded to the next jutsu he had to learn: Suiton, Mizurappa.

Forming the necessary handsigns, Ulkira took a deep breath and opened his mouth to release a jet of water that flew towards his Mizu Bunshins. The jet of water hit one of the Mizu Bunshins and it fell back into the pond in the as water. Ulkira once again did the required handsigns, and released a jet of water from his mouth at the remaining Mizu Bunshin. The Mizu Bunshin fell back into the water as the jet of water hit it. “Well, that’s done,” Ulkira said to himself. Ulkira created two more Mizu Bunshins and said to them, “Alright, let’s have a little test run. Hit me with my Katon moves, and I’ll try and counter with my Suiton, Mizurappa, alright?” The Mizu Bunshins nodded and formed the required handsigns. “Katon, Housenka no Jutsu!” they cried simultaneously as they released a flock of fire birds at the real Ulkira. Ulkira formed the handsigns and expelled the jet of water from his mouth. “Suiton, Mizurappa!” The jet of water extinguished the fire birds. The Mizu Bunshins performed more handsigs and said, “Katon, Gokakyou no Jutsu!” Both of them breathed out a ball of fire from their mouths. Ulkira did Mizurappa once more at the fire moves. The fire was extinguished and Ulkira nodded to the Mizu Bunshins, who followed him as he returned to dry land.

“Alright, now we practice another technique: Suiton, Mizuame Nabara,” he informed the Mizu Bunshins. They got into position and Ulkira did the handsigns first for practice. Once he could perform them instinctively like the others, he did once more and opened his mouth, expelling a wave of liquid form his gullet. The liquid was sticky and syrup-like, and flowed towards the Mizu Bunshins, surrounding them. The Mizu Bunshins tried to move, but their feet were stuck to the syrup and they were immobilized. The real Ulkira was able to move due to the fact that he was using his chakra to “hover” above the syrup. He charged at the Mizu Bunshins as he formed some handsigns and released a fire ball from his mouth, destroying the Mizu Bunshins. He was beginning to enjoy killing his Mizu Bunshins. Ulkira walked away from the syrup back onto the real ground. He had seen the effect of the jutsu, now he just needed to practice doing it until it was perfect. He did the technique once more and “hovered” over it once again. It was done, he had mastered Suiton, Mizuame Nabara.

Ulkira sat down on ground and took out a bottle of water, panting a little. He took a great swig of it and looked up at the sky. He knew he had to get stronger, especially if he wanted to beat his brother one day, and avenge his parents’ death. Ulkira’s fists clenched around the bottle as he remembered the night he had fought his brother. Ulkira got to his feet and stretched. He had one more jutsu to practice, and that would be it for the day. Forming a Karasu Bunshin of himself, Ulkira stepped back a little and a raised his arm. Senei Jashu. That was the jutsu he was going to practice now. It was a fitting jutsu for him, seeing as he now had a connection to snakes due to his summoning. “Senei Jashu!” he said. A snake manifested out form the shoulder area of his sleeve-less jacket and wrapped itself around his Karasu Bunshin. The clone dispersed into a flock of crows as Ulkira lowered his arm. He turned and walked out of the Training Grounds, wondering when he would be strong enough to take down his brother.

Word Count = 876
Back to top Go down

Training New Jutsu (P)
Page 1 of 1