Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training New Jutsu(P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drew
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Drew

Training New Jutsu(P) Empty
PostSubject: Training New Jutsu(P)   Training New Jutsu(P) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:07 am

Solar walked into the sandy training area, he looked around it was all quiet and right for no interruptions, he walked into the centre of the area, he put his arms by his side, he then began to spin around. Solar was thinking of a tornado and wind chakra and normal chakra going into it, he then imagined that chakra going into his arms. Once he thought he was ready he shouted out “Wind Tornado” a little gust of wind came and that was it, he opened his eyes and saw that nothing happened.

Solar looked around “damn got to do it again” Solar put his arms back down and closed his eyes ,started spinning once more he was going quicker then last time, Solar began to think of a tornado and wind chakra and normal chakra going into it, he then imagined that chakra going into his arms. Once again he shouted “ Wind Tornado” a big massive wave of wind came, forming together to make a wind tornado. The wind formed together around Solar, he opened his eyes and saw the tornado, the tornado sucked up the sand around Solar “I did it” soon after he said that a bit of sand went in his eye, he lost concentration and the tornado faded. Solar wiped his eyes and turned back around, and began to walk home “better if I shut my eyes next time”.
Back to top Go down

Training New Jutsu(P)
Page 1 of 1