Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

forgot add this jutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dtaune

dtaune

forgot add this jutsu Empty
PostSubject: forgot add this jutsu   forgot add this jutsu EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:08 am

Name: Body Flicker Technique
Jutsu: Ninjutsu
Element:Basic
Description:The Body Flicker Technique is a very basic jutsu. The users mold chakra to activate the body. This allows them to move at high speeds. This super-fast movement is almost impossible to see with the naked eye. To a normal person, it would seem as if the user has teleported. The amount of Chakra used depends on the distance and elevation between the user and the destination
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

forgot add this jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: forgot add this jutsu   forgot add this jutsu EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:23 am

hmm normally training is expected but since it probably should have been in your app in the first place I dont see the problem. Approved
Back to top Go down

forgot add this jutsu
Page 1 of 1