Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stealth jutsus (should already be in my app but i forgot)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
FallenAngel

Stealth jutsus (should already be in my app but i forgot) Empty
PostSubject: Stealth jutsus (should already be in my app but i forgot)   Stealth jutsus (should already be in my app but i forgot) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 5:13 am

Name:Bikou Ninjutsu - Shadowing Stealth Technique
Type:Ninjutsu
Element:N/A
Description:Bikou Ninjutsu is the technique ninjas use to follow their targets covertly. The manner in which the ninja shadows their target can differ, from the basic hiding under a nearby object, to using a jutsu to turn oneself invisible.

Name:Jigyakkou no Jutsu - Time Regression Technique
Description:Jigyakkou no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used by the ANBU to pull out forgotten memories. After forming the needed hand seals, the ANBU will put the target into a trance. After counting back to the day they wish to learn about, they will ask the target to remember incidents they have since forgotten. This allows the ANBU to gather intel that would other be inaccessible.

Name:Kanashibari no Jutsu - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
Description:Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

Name:Meisai Gakure no Jutsu - Camouflage Concealment Technique
Description:Meisai Gakure no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique. After forming the needed handseals, the ninja can grant themself near invisibility. So far only the Sharingan eye and its revelation abilities has been shown to pierce the veil and see the hidden ninja. It is unknown if the Byakugan can penetrate the jutsu and see the user's chakra circulatory system.

Name:Shouten no Jutsu - Shape Changing Technique
Description:This technique will allow a person to sacrifice their body so it can take on the almost real form of another. This technique is like Edo Tensei, but it allows for a live ninja to inhabit the body of another. Also unlike Henge which is just an appearance transformation for a ninja, this technique will allow the sacrifice to play the host for a virtual copy of another ninja.

The other ninja will totally control the sacrifice and donate a portion of their own chakra to the sacrifice to provide it chakra. While the ninja acts in the sacrifice body, it can perform most all techniques it normally does except for bloodline techniques. This is because the techniques are limited to however much chakra the ninja has donated. Once the chakra runs out and the sacrifical body dies, the shape change will end and the lifeless body of the sacrifice will be revealed.

Name:Muon Satsujin Jutsu - Silent Homicide Technique
Type:General skill
Description:Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense. Momochi Zabuza was known as an expert in this technique during his times with the Hidden Mist ANBU.

Name:Shikumi no Jutsu - Death Viewing Technique (Killing Intent)
Type:General skill
Description:Shikumi no Jutsu is a technique used to completely stun an opponent. If the target looks into the eyes of the ninja, their mind is suddenly inflicted with intense visions of their own brutal killing. This results in their body going into shock and being unable to move. If the target can physically injure their own body, the pain can be enough to end the paralysis.
Back to top Go down
Matthew
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Matthew

Stealth jutsus (should already be in my app but i forgot) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealth jutsus (should already be in my app but i forgot)   Stealth jutsus (should already be in my app but i forgot) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:20 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Stealth jutsus (should already be in my app but i forgot)
Page 1 of 1