Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Albel and Mizu (private)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

Albel and Mizu (private) Empty
PostSubject: Albel and Mizu (private)   Albel and Mizu (private) EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:47 am

It was late at night with the moon almost at its peak in the sky the tree's where swaying with the wind that had a soft touch the few tree's containing cherry blossoms where dropping them the sheer sight of this was amazing the high moon and the swaying tree's, the calming water of the lake shining off the moon was beautiful.

"Hmmmm seem's so nice tonight its very peaceful...maybe i best go by the lake and take a seat"

Albel was feeling good tonight he wasn't his normal self he was very happy tonight since it would be his first time to actually meet the lovely Mizu Tenshi he knew his claw would freak her out but he was going to show her a few tricks with it for instance a good back scratch or even a trimed rose without the spines.

"Haaaaa this claw is gonna freak her out....damn well atleast I can show a few tricks with it maybe...I dont know but i hope this meeting goes well"

Albel was a little worried she was going to run away when she saw his arm and what happened to it when he was little about what she would say but he was still very happy about meeting her he didn't want to scare her so he placed his sword on the ground and layed back on the hill he did let her know in his invitation to follow a trail of roses he sent it and on its cover was a rose with a few cherry blossoms the card was one of very much delicacy and romance it was pink with a smell of the blossoms on it.

"Dear lady Mizu Tenshi of Konoha Jounin it would be an honor to meet you in the park this evening I will leave a trail or roses to help you find me it should be simple enough even without the roses I shall be awaiting your arival at the lake in the park area I hope that you accept this invitation it would be an honor to finally meet you in person my lady"

Albel layed the roses at the front of the park and lead them to the lake behind his head he wasn't trying to be to romantic with it all but he was giving her the hint that he would love to finally meet her not to show off and be a romantic male he was only wanting to meet her at first soon to take her out for a meal at a nice place he wasn't one for love at first sight he was a little to protective and careful to rush into things since after all he hadn't even met her yet.

"Man...I wonder what the lady is like....never talked to her before...best not be romantic its not a good start I dont wanna scare her off best be careful and not be an idiot....well enough talk its time to wait...and waiting her her i can do"

Albel layed back on the hill and awaited her arival.
Back to top Go down

Albel and Mizu (private)
Page 1 of 1