Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~I Need Help Deciding on My Character~

Go down 
5 posters

What type of character should I make?
Genjutsu/Medical Ninja
~I Need Help Deciding on My Character~ Vote_lcap43%~I Need Help Deciding on My Character~ Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Puppet User
~I Need Help Deciding on My Character~ Vote_lcap29%~I Need Help Deciding on My Character~ Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Balanced Normal Ninja
~I Need Help Deciding on My Character~ Vote_lcap28%~I Need Help Deciding on My Character~ Vote_rcap
 28% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Tanryoku

Tanryoku

~I Need Help Deciding on My Character~ Empty
PostSubject: ~I Need Help Deciding on My Character~   ~I Need Help Deciding on My Character~ EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:16 pm

Well I can't decide what kind of character to make. All I know is that I don't want to make my usual weapons based character, so please give your opinion to me. Oh and I'm in Suna (sand) if that helps your decision.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: ~I Need Help Deciding on My Character~   ~I Need Help Deciding on My Character~ EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:21 pm

Gen/Med thats a sweet combo
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: ~I Need Help Deciding on My Character~   ~I Need Help Deciding on My Character~ EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:00 am

I am not going to vote for you since its your character but I will say the puppeteers are only as good as your puppets. If you new to the whole thing I would avoid them as their apps are longer and need more work
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: ~I Need Help Deciding on My Character~   ~I Need Help Deciding on My Character~ EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:43 am

I say think of a whole new and unique clan that has a link to Suna..... not the same old puppeteers.
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: ~I Need Help Deciding on My Character~   ~I Need Help Deciding on My Character~ EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:47 am

i would say to mke you character Kenjutsu, (9the mastery of blades, f that is even allowed)), and the Ninjutsu, but make sure that your elements are fire/wind, the best combo for nin possible
Back to top Go down
Tanryoku

Tanryoku

PostSubject: Re: ~I Need Help Deciding on My Character~   ~I Need Help Deciding on My Character~ EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:16 am

I use Kenjutsu and Ninjutsu on ingoo and have wind/earth....I'm tired of rping with weapons.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: ~I Need Help Deciding on My Character~   ~I Need Help Deciding on My Character~ EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 11:35 am

Adam wrote:
I say think of a whole new and unique clan that has a link to Suna..... not the same old puppeteers.

did you even read what i wrote 0.o
Back to top Go down
Tanryoku

Tanryoku

PostSubject: Re: ~I Need Help Deciding on My Character~   ~I Need Help Deciding on My Character~ EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:50 pm

Okay I have made my decision.....I'm going with Genjutsu/Medical...and maybe I'll have a summon.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: ~I Need Help Deciding on My Character~   ~I Need Help Deciding on My Character~ EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 7:46 am

[[Topic Locked]]
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: ~I Need Help Deciding on My Character~   ~I Need Help Deciding on My Character~ EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:08 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~I Need Help Deciding on My Character~   ~I Need Help Deciding on My Character~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~I Need Help Deciding on My Character~
Page 1 of 1