Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Temi's strategy Test

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Temi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Temi

Temi's strategy Test Empty
PostSubject: Temi's strategy Test   Temi's strategy Test EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 2:17 am

1. You are caught in a battle with two C-Ranked Ninja, what do you do to escape?
Ok so I’m assuming I am a Genin trapped I battle with two c ranked ninja trying to escape: I would first perform Kirigakure no Jutsu - Hidden Mist Technique to decrease visibility drastically. Then I would use body flicker technique to appear in a near high object. After that I’d perform Bushin No Jutsu-Clone Technique and Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu - Mist Servant Technique and co ordinate my attacks with my mist servants against the ninja but with my clone. I would hope that would take care of them both for a while just enough to get away. But just in case on my escape I would leave explosive tags on random things in different directions. Then after a minute or two when have gained some distance I’d use Explosive Tag: Activate.

2. You are almost out of chakra, what could you eat?
I would either eat soldier provision pills which would give temporality increase my chakra reserve while also giving me the energy over 1 day straight.

3. What would you do with kunai knives and shuuriken?
Generally you would fight with them. Both of them are generally throwing weapons. They can be used in partnership with Jutsu, explosive tags and other weapons. Both are generally quite small but there are variations to them like giant kunai and windmill shuuriken. One of the most common jutsu to be used with either would be Kage Shuriken no Jutsu - Shadow Shuriken Technique for a shuuriken and possibly chakra string jutsu for a kunai.

4. What do you say and do to avoid the "Feather Illusion" jutsu?
As soon as I saw feathers falling from the sky I would perform release on myself and my comrades I would have time to do this because the feathers are just a distraction as the Genjutsu takes time to have sleeping effect. I would also get try and get further away from the user.
So basically I’d form the needed hand signs then after the user has finished the Genjutsu casting id touch my comrades.

5. Explain the Ninja Ranks E-S
E: Academy Student
D and sometimes C: Genin
B and sometimes A: Chuunin
A and sometimes S: Jounin and special Jounin
S: Kage

BONUS: Who named Naruto
During Naruto’s birth his mother and father, Kushina Uzamaki and the fourth Hokage decided to name their unborn baby “Naruto.”After Jirayia’s first book.
Back to top Go down
Hizoruki Uzumaki
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Hizoruki Uzumaki

Temi's strategy Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temi's strategy Test   Temi's strategy Test EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 2:21 am

PASS Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Temi's strategy Test
Page 1 of 1