Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Test of Nerdyness...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

A Test of Nerdyness... Empty
PostSubject: A Test of Nerdyness...   A Test of Nerdyness... EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:15 am

I was jsut curious as to if anyone here played/plays Dungeons and Dragons. Ive been playing it for years, and was brought up as a kid with it, so I knwo almost everythign about the game. Also, to those of you who will admit you play, do you have any good sites to join where you can play online and/or are you looking for one? I have a few, but im not too fond of the way their set up, but theyre active and full of adventures and such. I was thinking about making a new site jsut for D&D, but would first like to know if its worth it and if there's gonna be enough popularity...
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: A Test of Nerdyness...   A Test of Nerdyness... EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:00 am

I use to play it, until the 4.0 came out. Its like WoW on paper.
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: A Test of Nerdyness...   A Test of Nerdyness... EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:01 pm

I would potentially consider it depending on how much time it took, but then I love to RP. Hell I am going around to drink beer and do Dark Heresy at my friends house tomorrow Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr. K
C ranked Missing-Ninja
C ranked Missing-Ninja
Mr. K

PostSubject: Re: A Test of Nerdyness...   A Test of Nerdyness... EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:23 pm

I have a weekly D&D group that, unfortunately, I can't play with right now due to school schedule. We play DnD 3.5E but I'd be interested in that, 4.0, or fantasy craft. I've never played online before, we usually get together at my buddies place and play in person, but I'd give the online thing a shot.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: A Test of Nerdyness...   A Test of Nerdyness... EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:46 pm

I dont like 4.0 to be honest. I prefer 3.5, but i generally accept characters from my friends who only have 3.0 books. And the cool thing about RPing online, is that im better at typing, then talking, and when I DM in RL, i tend to get unorganized and stutter(though i do that often), and it makes it harder on the players. SO i like doing it online better. And if we were gonna do anything, itd be 3.5 lol.

But if anyone is looking for the books, and cant afford the 100-something bucks to buy all of them, click here. But dont go Godmoding in character, cuz ill crack down hard on you ;p
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: A Test of Nerdyness...   A Test of Nerdyness... EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:27 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Test of Nerdyness...   A Test of Nerdyness... Empty

Back to top Go down

A Test of Nerdyness...
Page 1 of 1