Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sun,Sun, Suna Temi’s Detail Test

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Temi
Academy Student
Academy Student
Temi

Sun,Sun, Suna    Temi’s Detail Test Empty
PostSubject: Sun,Sun, Suna Temi’s Detail Test   Sun,Sun, Suna    Temi’s Detail Test EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:25 pm

Sun,Sun, Suna Temi’s Detail Test Words needed: 150 Words used:314

A pumped up Temi ran in the examination room and shouted “Yes I have passed my grammar test now for my detail test.” He then embarrassingly realised he was in front of other learning students. Temi quickly sat down and looked at the daring examination paper. He thought I’ll write about the weather yesterday.” Temi wrote the following:

9.00am: I eagerly looked out my small bedroom window. The burning weather was horrible; the air had, had its moisture stripped away from it like a tiger eating meat.
10:30am: I was rushing to the Academy when a fearsome gust of wind hit me like a monstrous punch. The dry sand in the wind infiltrated my poor nose. It felt as if i had fallen head first into a evil pile of sand.
2:00pm: On my way home from Academy I felt a drop of liquid hit me and trembling I thought “no way where in a desert why the hell is it raining.” I was blushing a lot when I realised it was just the elderly flower shop lady watering her beautiful plants.
10:00pm: After a long dreadful day I was able to sleep on my comfortable mattress. My friendly sleep was cut short by an annoying disturbance. I immediately jumped up and left my house in my frog pyjamas, frightened I looked up and saw the heavens turning dark blue. Then suddenly my worst nightmares came true, the dark blue zig zags descended from heaven like airborne ninja on a fearful conquest.
Then I woke up and realised it was all a embarrassing dream. I looked down my blue quilts and saw a dark patch of blue.I blushed.

A worried Temi got up and handed his test into His chuunin teacher and nodded leaving the room with a limp in his step.
Back to top Go down
Hizoruki Uzumaki
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Hizoruki Uzumaki

Sun,Sun, Suna    Temi’s Detail Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun,Sun, Suna Temi’s Detail Test   Sun,Sun, Suna    Temi’s Detail Test EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:09 am

Good Work, you pass!
Back to top Go down

Sun,Sun, Suna Temi’s Detail Test
Page 1 of 1