Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Buki vs Shunsuu [Finished, Winner: Shunsuu]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Washi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Washi

Buki vs Shunsuu [Finished, Winner: Shunsuu] Empty
PostSubject: Buki vs Shunsuu [Finished, Winner: Shunsuu]   Buki vs Shunsuu [Finished, Winner: Shunsuu] EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:42 am

Shunsuu waited for his opponent, as he stood next to a large pond in the park. They had arranged the time and the place and Shunsuu was itching for a fight as usual. He looked around the park for a while and finally spotted the boy who he was supposed to have a little spar with. He chuckled slightly, confident over the victory against his fellow genin, the boy named Buki. Slouched while standing he was nevertheless very aware of his surroundings as he waited for the boy to come closer so they could finally start the fight.

"Well I'll make the first move if you don't mind," said Shunsuu as he formed a few quick handseals, "Water Release: Hearing Aid."
Wasting no time, he quickly prepared his next set of handseals for his next jutsu.

---

Name: (Custom) Water Release: Hearing Aid
Element: N/A
Description: After forming the necessary handseals, the jutsu creates two globes of water inside the user's ears, the globes - through their strange shape allow the user to sense movement to a high degree of accuracy through sound (and also slightly louder). The radius of this jutsu is 40m.

Last edited by Origami on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

PostSubject: Re: Buki vs Shunsuu [Finished, Winner: Shunsuu]   Buki vs Shunsuu [Finished, Winner: Shunsuu] EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:53 am

Ic:
HERE I'AM a loud yell was heard as soon as Buki saw Shunsuu he ran up towards him he stopped a good few feet away he saw him making hand sings so Buki did the same he inhaled then forgot to exhale he ran around in circles for a couple of times his face went blue then he exhaled Heheh he did hand sings again Housenka no Jutsu he exhaled and fired three small fireballs out his mouth, at the time he exhaled he threw two shrunken into the fireballs. He got his tanto and held it in his right hand Fight, rammen, fight, rammen he started to sing as he stood there waving his left hand about randomly then he charged at Shunsuu ready to slice his right shoulder

OOC:
Name:Housenka no Jutsu
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fire

Housenka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls. The ninja can also hurl a projectile which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai.
Back to top Go down
Washi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Washi

PostSubject: Re: Buki vs Shunsuu [Finished, Winner: Shunsuu]   Buki vs Shunsuu [Finished, Winner: Shunsuu] EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:03 am

Shunsuu chuckled slightly, when he heard Buki yelling. Clearly a rash guy, and he was running towards his opponent without too much care either. As he saw Buki make his handseals, Shunsuu tensed his muscles ready to dodge an imminent attack as he completed his other jutsu. As the fireballs quickly accelerated towards him, a dense mist began to form on the battlefield.

"Kirigakure No Jutsu," whispered Shunsuu as he side stepped towards the pond, due to his Hearing Aid Jutsu, the hidden shuriken became obvious to him. That was perhaps lucky, as he would've usually countered a fire attack with his water jutsu. At the same time, he quickly grabbed out a kunai to parry his opponent, but the extra strength from Buki's charge, pushed him back and into the pond nearby with a splash.

"Shit," say Shunsuu as he stepped into the pond. He thought quickly, threw the kunai at Buki and jumped back while forming handseals.

--

Name: Kirigakure No Jutsu
Element: Water
Description: This jutsu envelops the surrounding area in a dense mist, reducing visibility within the affected area. The density can be controlled by the user, allowing them to create a mist so thick that even they can't see through it.
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

PostSubject: Re: Buki vs Shunsuu [Finished, Winner: Shunsuu]   Buki vs Shunsuu [Finished, Winner: Shunsuu] EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:18 am

The kunai hit Buki but he moved at the last second so it just cut his right arm Damn that was close he looked round and only seeing mist he didn't panic why he was too stupid to realize that his opponent probably had used a jutsu to enhance his hearing even thought he saw him clearly using it he loudly shouted Come out and fight like a man. He kept shouting and shouting the same thing until he got bored and just stood there wating for Shunsuu to make a move he made handsings Doro Gaeshi he striked the ground with his hands a earth wall rised up infront of him Break throght this then he shouted.

OOC:
Name:Doro Gaeshi
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Earth
Doro Gaeshi is a defensive Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. After striking the ground with their hands, a large wall of earth will rise into place as defense. The defense is not perfect though, a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall.
Back to top Go down
Washi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Washi

PostSubject: Re: Buki vs Shunsuu [Finished, Winner: Shunsuu]   Buki vs Shunsuu [Finished, Winner: Shunsuu] EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:26 am

"Mizu Bunshin No Jutsu," he whispered softly as two water clones rose out from the pond.

Shunsuu heard the sound of earth, clearly a doton of some sort. The earth was rising, he could feel it from the ground. "Buki, there's a difference between bravery and stupidity. I'm not going to fight against a guy up close with a tanto when I only have kunai."

"Breakthrough it? I don't think so. In this Mist, you can only track me with your 4 other senses, however even if you can guess my location with sound, you're at a huge disadvantage. This fight was over the moment, this mist appeared," said Shunsuu with an evil grin, "I can easily move around the wall but which side do you think I'll come at?"

As soon as he finished the sentence, he charged towards the earth wall while each of his clone's went round the wall. One went round, one side, the other, another side. But the real Shunsuu, using his tree-walking chakra skills, ran up the wall forming handseals while both of his flanking clones threw shurikens - tracking their opponent's location through his shouting.

--
Name: Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu - Water Clone Technique
Description: Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a Bunshin clone. Unlike a normal Bunshin, the Mizu Bunshin has the ability to interact more with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. The range of the clone is limited however, it can not travel very far from the original body. If the Mizu Bunshin is injured, the clone will usually revert back into its natural water state.
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

PostSubject: Re: Buki vs Shunsuu [Finished, Winner: Shunsuu]   Buki vs Shunsuu [Finished, Winner: Shunsuu] EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:39 am

It was true what Shunsuu said Buki was at a disadvantage but he then again Buki is full of surprises, he heard footsteps One, two, four....wait that isn't right his eyes slightly widened then he jumped back shurikens clashed in front of him Too close he had been hit by some, his jacket was slightly ripped at the front Not another one he seemed to have actually learned that his opponent could hear him so he tired to be more stealthy. He still held his tanto and he had a smile on his face This is fun he said as he quickly moved he gets two shrunken out his pockets with his left hand I wonder if this will work...my head hurts he was thinking too much as he threw one shrunken away at the direction of the clones
Back to top Go down
Washi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Washi

PostSubject: Re: Buki vs Shunsuu [Finished, Winner: Shunsuu]   Buki vs Shunsuu [Finished, Winner: Shunsuu] EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:54 am

As soon as one of the Mizu Bunshin heard the clash of the shurikens, it charged wildly towards Buki. The shuriken slicing through it as the clone exploded, drenching the area with water. At the sametime, the unharmed clone quickly went round the back of Buki to cut off his escape route there, forming the necessary handseals and saying,

"Mizuame Nabara No jutsu."

"It's time to finish this," thought Shunsuu to himself as he formed the required handseals for his next jutsu whilst body flickering just in front of Buki. The shuriken flank didn't work but jumping back, also meant that Buki revealed his position when his feet thudded onto the ground. Also the clones had served their purpose. His chakra was slowly depleting and it was necessary to end the fight quickly.

"Suiro No Jutsu."

-

Name: Mizuame Nabara - Starch Syrup Capture Field
Description: Suiton • Mizuame Nabara is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, the user will expel a sticky liquid from his gullet. This liquid can cover approximately 20 square meters. If the target runs on top of the liquid, their feet will become glued to its sticky surface. If the ninja focuses chakra to their feet before touching the surface, they can hover above and move over it without hindrance. This allows the user or a comrade to charge and attack without fear of becoming bogged down as well.

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu - Body Flicker Technique
Element: N/A
Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

Name: Suirou no Jutsu - Water Prison Technique
Description: This jutsu is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. Clones can be used in place of the actual person, provided that the clone is the one that performed the technique. This jutsu can't be performed without a sufficiently large body of water to supply the water for it. Neji Hyuga has been able to use his ability to release chakra from all of his pressure points to disrupt the flow of chakra inside the prison and break free. Despite the fact that the prison is made up entirely out of water, and the target is unable to move while within it, the target is still able to speak. However, the one imprisoned still has to maintain the ability to breathe.

-

Basically, sticky syrup approaching and covering up any escape routes and a water prison heading your way - and I doubt you'll be able to react to it.

Firstly my water clone that got destroyed by the shuriken would've drenched you and stunned you perhaps. But even so, your senses shouldn't be good enough to predict the water prison. The Jutsu which caught the Jounin Kakashi off guard and also the jutsu which caught Lee, Tenten and Neji close up WITHOUT Mist. In order words, I'm pretty sure, Buki just got caught in the water prison. However assuming a plausible explanation as to how he can escape, there's also the sticky syrup and in the mist, you can't see it until its too late.
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

PostSubject: Re: Buki vs Shunsuu [Finished, Winner: Shunsuu]   Buki vs Shunsuu [Finished, Winner: Shunsuu] EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:08 am

Buki suddenly couldn't move What the he was then trapped in a water prison What the...is this he couldn't move his arms Well this is great I can't move my arms unless I he tensed his rigth arm and tryed to move it but it wouldn't Damn it move, move, move he used all the stength he could Is this all I got he gritted his teeth a serious look sudenly went on his face I can't give up his arm started to move. More, more, more, more he couldn't hold his breath much longer Now he moved his arm enoght to get it into a postion where he could now throw his tanto at Shunsuu, he couldn't hold his breath any more and he threw the tanto at the moment he couldn't hold his breath.
Back to top Go down
Washi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Washi

PostSubject: Re: Buki vs Shunsuu [Finished, Winner: Shunsuu]   Buki vs Shunsuu [Finished, Winner: Shunsuu] EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:13 am

"Good match," said Shunsuu and he released the jutsu, withdrawing his arm from the water prison. The water splashed onto the ground loudly and the mist began to clear up. He had used quite a lot of chakra and it was good that the fight finished quickly - if it had dragged on, he could've been put at a big disadvantage.

"I look forward to seeing how you become stronger. The name's Shunsuu, they call me a prodigy at gambling but you can just think of me as a genius ninja," chuckled Shunsuu as he left the park with one victory under his belt.
Back to top Go down
Buki

Buki

PostSubject: Re: Buki vs Shunsuu [Finished, Winner: Shunsuu]   Buki vs Shunsuu [Finished, Winner: Shunsuu] EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:22 am

Buki fell to the ground laying on his back breathing heavily he had hurt his right arm from throwing his tanto in the water prison if the fight had went on it would have been bad for him, he stood up breathing a little easier now he heard what Shunsuu said Next time I will win he decleard as he stood up and walked off on the opposite way from Shunsuu. He picked up his tanto with his left hand, his hair was down and his clothes were drenched as he walked out the park he didn't do anthing random or hyper he just smiled and though about the spar he was just in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buki vs Shunsuu [Finished, Winner: Shunsuu]   Buki vs Shunsuu [Finished, Winner: Shunsuu] Empty

Back to top Go down

Buki vs Shunsuu [Finished, Winner: Shunsuu]
Page 1 of 1