Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Washi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Washi

Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK Empty
PostSubject: Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK   Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:58 pm

Shunsuu leaned against a tree as he slowly watched the clouds in the sky. The wind blew them gently, like a white wave through the ocean. He brushed his hair away from his eyes and then stood up straight. He was itching for a fight, and it seemed like there was someone nearby. Taking a few careful steps forward he called out.

"Hey you! Not to be rude, but do you want to have some fun?" called out Shunsuu to the person. He kept his senses open, the nearby river flowing with gentleness and the clutter of trees around the open space - he was comfortable with his surroundings, "If you don't mind, let's have a spar. Of course, just a spar alone is quite boring. So let's have some stakes. If I win, you've got to brag about my skills, if you win, likewise. This way our reputation can be spread far and wide."

Shunsuu grinned and waited patiently. He rubbed his hands together, ready for a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK   Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:09 pm

'No idea what your up against kid...' Sora thought to himself quietly. The sun sat upon the sky, bright and blazing with heaping flames of gas, it's golden rays like the outstretched paws of a lion reaching out for it's prey. It's heat bore down on him and the surroundings but he felt comfortable for a wind began to come in, it's cool illuminated breeze caressing his cheek as it glided through the area, prowing like a soft and kind tiger, it nudged him. He decided that he would spar this Genin. Not only that but he planned to go easy on him and still win. 'Unless he is stronger than I portrey.' Sora thought, straightening up from behind the tree that he stood at. He was out of sight for the time being and had decided on a good entrance. The kind of entrance a future Jounin would use. He had just the entrance.

All around Shunsuu leaves began to rustle as they flew past him forming a funnel like shape with the wind. It spiraled and rotated like a tornado, but it began to compress until it shot back outward sending leaves in every direction yet still spiraling around the center of these movements before lightly drifting to a halt onto the lush grassy surface below, reveal a Chuunin about normal height and weight wearing the usual Chuunin attire and a Konoha forehead protector on a bandana that covered the entire top of his scalp.

"I accept your challenge." the Chuunin told him, his ears and senses open for everything within their surroundings. He heard the splashing of fish and the water against rocks as he put his right foot forward and began to prepare for the upcoming spar. He needed to prove himself, even though he doubted this would be accomplished by simply defeating a Chuunin but maybe it would get him in good with all the Genin. He had to get this match perfect, he refused to let himself be bested by a Genin. He then got ready for battle. He got into a stance known only to his clan. Because of his clan's nomadic lifestyle and the rareness of anyone in his clan fighting with outsiders this stance was known by very few outside the clan, maybe only two from other villages, besides those who had seen it used by Sora before.

He knew it was a stance that was normally used to intimidate his opponent back in his clan but not only that but also one of the most highly respected stances. It instituted his left foot slightly in front of his right foot, maybe two feet, and spread apart four feet. Not only would this allow movement at a sudden moment but also avoid being knocked unbalanced by a strong blow. This was a firm stance that also required Sora's right fist to be up and closed, only slightly forward, and his left hand, palm open, the same measurement forward as his right. Those who knew of this stance knew how to avoid it, or even counter it. Sora doubted that his opponent knew of this stance, but everything was possible. Ideas, thoughts, and strategies all at once pulsing through his mind, Sora was ready.
Back to top Go down
Washi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Washi

PostSubject: Re: Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK   Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 11:31 pm

"Hohoho," chuckled Shunsuu as his eyes narrowed slightly into slits, observing his opponent close up, "A Chuunin as well...aww well, atleast your not a Jounin. That would be really troublesome."

He thought quickly to himself. This would really be a challenge. He had no information on his opponent, but on the otherhand, the same could be said about himself. The problem however was a bit more intrinsic. Perhaps the first move should be to test the capabilities of his opponent, after all, it wasn't a real fight but a spar - on the otherhand it might be an advantage to go for the kill. Thoughts raced into his mind. Taijutsu user? Possibly. They definitely had a set stance of some sort. Long ranged or short ranged? If they focused on taijutsu, short ranged - so the best move would be to get out of the range and make it a longer ranged fight. Also the environment...what could be exploited..

"Oh yeah, by the way, what's your name? It's bad manners to fight without knowing someone's name after all," said Shunsuu while still thinking quickly about the possibilities.

He put both hands out of his pocket to stifle a quiet sneeze, holding them in place very carefully - wary in case his opponent may try a sneak attack of some sort,

"A-----Tchooo, mmmmine's Shunsuu."
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK   Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:39 pm

((I' gonna post a short post xD))
"My name is Kihaku Karite, otherwise known as Sora." Sora told him. 'I don't have time for introductions...' he thought impatiently. He was ready for a fight and intended on getting one. If his opponent did not attack soon he thought that he might make the first attack, that would however go against everything that he had trained for and believed in for the past couple of years. "Let's get this fight started." he told Shunsuu.
Back to top Go down
Washi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Washi

PostSubject: Re: Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK   Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:47 pm

"Just a second," said Shunsuu slowly as he raised both arms and stretched them, keeping both hands clenched tightly into a fist, "I just need to stretch myself a bit, I don't want to pull a muscle or tear a tendon."

As he finished the sentence, he swung his right arm quickly - its positioning already determined by his fake stretching as he released his grip on the senbon that he had secretly grabbed from his pocket and which he had hidden while he had been sneezing. He was pretty sure his little surprise attack wouldn't be too much of a threat, but it would be interesting to test his opponent and give himself a distraction - hence his first move wouldn't be interrupted.

Wasting no time after his thrown senbon and not even taking a look to see if it had actually hit, Shunsuu quickly jumped backwards to increase the distance between himself and his enemy while forming the necessary handseals. "Kirigakure No Jutsu," said Shunsuu as a dense mist developed around the area. This would severely limit the visibility for both of them but Shunsuu knew that he was more comfortable in this environment, as a boy who was born and who spent his early life in Kirigakure. Nevertheless, to be as safe as possible, Shunsuu quietly shuffled out of his original position so that his opponent wouldn't be able to hit him just by his previous location.

____

Yeah as explained by my character, Shunsuu secretly grabbed a senbon in his pocket, hid it with the back of his palm while sneezing, and then when pretending to stretch, gives the position for the actual throwing of the senbon while not casting suspicion.

Name: Kirigakure No Jutsu
Element: Water
Description: This jutsu envelops the surrounding area in a dense mist, reducing visibility within the affected area. The density can be controlled by the user, allowing them to create a mist so thick that even they can't see through it.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK   Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:48 am

'Stretching? You've gotta be kidding me...' he thought, chuckling as he retrieved a kunai ready to make the first move if his opponent was going to, but no sooner had he chuckled than a senbon come flying at normal speed towards him. He swiftly moved his kunai into position blocking the senbon and sending it flying sideways. Then it became misty and he could barely see anything just faint shadows of rocks or other objects close to him.
Back to top Go down
Washi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Washi

PostSubject: Re: Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK   Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 2:50 am

Shunsuu silently formed a few handseals before whispering very quietly, "Water Release: Hearing Aid." As the globes of water shaped themselves in his ear, the accuracy of his hearing senses improved. This would be necessary to locate his opponent with precision. He was not yet old enough to have accumulated enough experience or to sharpen his basic senses but with his jutsu combination - he knew he had the upperhand.

He grabbed another senbon from his pocket, and quickly threw it through the mist based on where he had last seen his opponent and the clang of when the kunai hit the senbon. As soon as he did so Shunsuu darted sideways quickly once more to change his positioning and formed a few handseals. He didn't know when his opponent would attack but while he had the time it was best to make use of it, "Mizu bunshin No Jutsu," he whispered softly to himself as he utilised the nearby river as the water source. Two water clones appeared, one of whom as soon as it was created, began a set of handseals.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK   Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:21 am

He heard the swift whistling of a senbon as it came closing in. "Not another one..." he thought, retrieving a small crystal ball from his pocket and tossing it in front of him before manipulating it into a dome shaped barrier around and above him. The mist inside his barrier soon began to precipitate onto the outside of the dome allowing him to see inside of it. This gave him an idea. "Perfect..." he thought, putting his hands on his barrier and focusing his chakra into it. As he did crystal spikes formed on the outside of the barrier and shot out in every direction including up. All of the spikes had shot out at once and dodging one meant getting hit by another. His opponent would have to think quickly if he wanted to avoid it because without the ability to see he would have no idea how many spikes there were and where they were aimed.
Back to top Go down
Washi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Washi

PostSubject: Re: Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK   Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:48 am

Shunsuu listened carefully, for his opponent's movements. Would he dodge the senbon? Block it? All that mattered was the sound so that he could pinpoint their location. A ting. It was a strange sound. That meant the Chuunin didn't dodge it but it was blocked. It sounded like something hitting glass. "Interesting - a dodge might've been a better move to make, or maybe its truly that hard to dodge in this mist but to block just one senbon seems pointless. He's either very confident that he doesn't need to dodge because of some sort of defence or maybe just terribly inefficient," thought Shunsuu to himself quickly.

His clone had finished its jutsu and he grabbed it close towards him. Another sound. Whilsting. Projectile Weaponry. Shunsuu quickly got onto the ground, keeping his body as close to the ground as possible while using his left arm to protect his head. His clone did the same but behind him so that any projectile that would disperse the clone would probably hit the real Shunsuu. It was a gamble. He would be hurt but he also didn't want his water clone to be dispersed if the attack somehow luckily got to him, secondly by keeping himself close to the ground he closed off the angles at which most projectiles would be able to hit him, even on mass most of their flight trajectories would either, hit the ground in front of him, or pass right over his head.

Biting his lip, to the pain as a couple of needle-like objects dug into his left arm and his back. Definitely not severe enough to cripple him but it hurt bitterly. Luckily the angles at which it were possible to hit him also meant that air resistance would've helped in slowing down projectile speeds. He grinned. and quickly got back up as soon as the attack had passed, pulling out a few needles quickly.

His other clone also got up, and quickly formed the necessary handseals. "Just one more test," whispered Shunsuu to himself as he attached a piece of paper to the senbon with the kanji: Explosion, "Let's see how you react to this, then I'll begin my real attack. What really happened with my previous senbon hmm?"

"Takitsubo no Jutsu," whispered his clone, intending to make sure the water burst out from where his opponent was or atleast in the area. At the sametime, Shunsuu himself quickly threw his senbon with the paper towards the side of the opponent - the right side but not as a direct attack - in a bit of a guess as to whether his opponent would move away from the burst of the water from underneath.

----

Name: Takitsubo no Jutsu - Waterfall Basin Technique
Description: This jutsu will summon a large amount of water from the ground to form a wave to drench the area. Yamato used this technique along with Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart to create a waterfall as an example of elemental chakra to Naruto.

Note: Closing off the flight trajectories actually depends upon how your needles are being fired so I'm not sure whether what I've typed can be justified or not. Apart from the fact that there are factors like wind speed which would change the trajectories I'm also guessing that they're being fired off pretty straight into a direction (i.e a crossbow at short range) rather than arcing (I.e an archer at long range).
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK   Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:44 am

((they were simply spikes flying straight.))
"Perfect..." Sora thought, catching the sound of water and rushing waves. "NOW!" he shouted, his eyes pulsing with the color emerald. He easily identified where his crystals were using his Clan's Kekei Genkai. Using this he could now track his opponent by the spikes that had hit him in the back. He also had another part of his plan, locating the other spikes he manipulated them from where he stood into a dome like barrier all around the open field trapping the water within the area. Although it didn't block up the entire dome with water it made it about fifteen feet deep and the dome was about thirty feet high and fifty feet wide. "Water...my kind of element." he murmured, bursting out from his barrier, one of the shards forming a board like plate that he jumped onto surfing the waves. 'Let's see...' he thought, angling the board to take him toward where his eyes located his opponent. He could see his opponent but his opponent could not see him. 'Perfect.' he thought.

The rushing waves concealed every sound he made as he gripped the hilt of his blade and unsheathed it quietly yet swiftly before surfing his crystal board within fifteen feet of Shunsuu before leaping off of his board into the air, because he knew that if he had surfed over there it would have been noticeable of what he was doing by the sound being so close, considering the rushing water that surfing would disturb. He was airbourne now, silent, the waves covering the sound of the whisking wind as he slashed his blade ever so precisely at both of Shunsuu's shoulders. If these two blows were to hit they would not do severe damage but most likely win him the match.
Back to top Go down
Washi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Washi

PostSubject: Re: Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK   Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 1:58 pm

"Oh? I wonder what's happening now," thought Shunsuu with a grin, "Looks like it worked." The senbon wasn't blocked, so it probably missed and the opponent merely ignored such a useless attack, and as for the water, it seemed to have done its job. He guessed from hearing the, "Now," that his opponent had waited for some sort of opportunity and was now coming to attack. That importantly meant everything.

As he heard the rush of waves, his other clone unhenged and began quickly but as quietly as possible running on water - to catch his opponent in a pincer movement while forming handseals. The other clone beside him stood perfectly still - wary. There wasn't any distinctive sounds of his opponent's movements but that didn't match up with when his opponent shouted, "Now."

Suddenly, someone came into view, and not being quicky enough to react to parry but stepping back at the last moment, avoided a deep cut. Pain shook through his shoulders as blood flowed out. "Shit!" The clone beside him, quickly attempted to grab onto his opponent's arm after the slashing. If it worked, his next attack would almost certainly be successful.

"Wait... I'm hurt," he said in a tone that would've made most opponents think that he were going to surrender. Maybe the person wouldn't drop their guard but they surely wouldn't expect the next attack. In any case, delaying the opponent was probably in his best interests, "I think I'm going to... surrender." He certainly wasn't lying completely, although the wounds weren't fatal, they almost guranteed a victory for Sora. The pain and blood loss would give him a bigger and bigger disadvantage as time went on. In other words, he had to finish the fight NOW.

Meanwhile the other clone intending to come from behind, hearing the sound of pain, got to the right location within range and applied his jutsu quickly from behind the opponent,

"Suiro No Jutsu."

___

Ok. Now the explaining time. You might be confused by what I just typed about my clone from behind so I'll explain it here. In my 4th post, I mentioned this: Two water clones appeared, one of whom as soon as it was created, began a set of handseals.

The jutsu was the henge jutsu. Obviously, I could've just told you it, but that would probably ruin my plan because you'd know what I'd be doing.

5th post, I typed this: His clone had finished its jutsu and he grabbed it close towards him.

What actually happened was that my clone had henged into a senbon. I then grabbed the Senbon with my right hand.

6th post, after your attack was when I made my move. Naturally I threw the fake senbon towards your location but doing so directly would mean you would block it or do something else that would reveal my plan. Basically, I wanted it to miss or for you to avoid it. This is what I typed: At the sametime, Shunsuu himself quickly threw his senbon with the paper towards the side of the opponent... The paper, was not a real explosive note but rather the fake ones that Shikamaru had post-skip. There was just in case you thought something was strange about the senbon. Nobody chooses to go towards an explosive note. I was fairly sure you wouldn't do anything about the senbon, because my previous two attacks were both flimsy and had no real intention in hurting you. Therefore, by human nature, you would probably not think much about my 3rd flimsy senbon attack that wasn't even direct this time.

Now, I definitely didn't expect you to go on such a fast offensive but you broke out of your barrier. Which is basically what I wanted - because I don't think its realistic to say I can water prison your entire dome. On the otherhand it meant my plan wouldn't work as well. Basically it was to get my water clone to use the water prison jutsu as a surprise jutsu.

Basically, cause my plan didn't work as well - or atleast it was delayed by you moving towards me. I had to gain that time back again for a realistic water prison. Surfing is obviously faster than running. Hence why the real Shunsuu pretending or about to surrender would be my delaying tactic - hopefully to lull you into a false sense of security and also to buy enough time. The water clone that's attempting to grab onto your arm. I say attempting because if I said it grabbed onto your arm, that would be god moding. The intention for that is quite simple, once more as a delaying tactic and/or to hold onto you so you wouldn't be able to avoid the water prison attack coming from behind.

Now for the actual water prison in itself. I'm not going to lie here. No attack has a 100% chance rate and there's a chance your character would've heard the clone running on top of the water. However the rushing water, and the fact you just sliced my character's shoulders would probably do well to distract and disguise the surprise attack from behind.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/257/16/

This scan shows that Mizubunshin can use jutsu - and hence water prison. Furthermore, the water prison seems to form quickly enough that Neji, Lee and tenten all couldn't escape in time. Kisame didn't even hide his intentions.

Kakashi vs Zabuza Scan: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/13/07/

Once more, Kakashi is not fast enough to avoid water prison. In other words, I doubt you can avoid this jutsu.

Then again, I would have to say, that your one of the smartest opponents I've ever fought. Maybe if I actually had a blocking jutsu or a jutsu that would've blown away an attack, things would've been easier (Why did I not get fuuton: Daitoppa?) but I definitely forgot you could see your crystals. Your attack totally came to me as a surprise, I didn't even think of that possibility. Usually my plans are pretty much secured because the opponents do what are predicted of them.

The Jutsu:

Name: Suirou no Jutsu - Water Prison Technique
Description: This jutsu is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. Clones can be used in place of the actual person, provided that the clone is the one that performed the technique. This jutsu can't be performed without a sufficiently large body of water to supply the water for it. Neji Hyuga has been able to use his ability to release chakra from all of his pressure points to disrupt the flow of chakra inside the prison and break free. Despite the fact that the prison is made up entirely out of water, and the target is unable to move while within it, the target is still able to speak. However, the one imprisoned still has to maintain the ability to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK   Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:55 pm

((I planned ahead. Wink))
Josh just stood no the water, chakra focused into his feet, as the water clone grabbed his arms restraining him while another ran towards him ready to strike with a water prison jutsu. "Perfect..." Josh said, crystal spikes surfacing from his back as his skin gave into it's true crystal material. It had been a crystal clone all along and it's spikes would disperse the water clone that had grabbed onto him surely because of the short distance. Both of his hands then transformed into crystal blades. If the clone that had grabbed onto him had been hit by his attack he would go on to slice the other clone who was preoccupied with maintaning the jutsu and trying to attack the crystal clone through the mist. The actual Josh however stood on the outside of the dome, his crystal gleaming eyes seeing everything that went on with his Kekei Genkai.
---------------------
Let me explain. A lot of people meta-game saying that they "knew" it was a clone and did blah blah blah. Thats why I never said in a former post that he made the clone. But when he was in the dome, he made a crystal clone Josh had snuck away to the other side of the crystal spikes. Now he is outside of the barrier while you and your clones are trapped inside with my crystal clone.

Name:Crystal Clone
Type: Kekei Genkai
Description:
Using his ability to Manipulate crystals he will use his large crystal
ball to make a clone made of pure crystal. Being made of pure crystal
these clones do not disperse but can only be destroyed. This clone can
utilize the same jutsus as the user.
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK   Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 2:15 pm

Guys you should not conceal your actions completely as a tactic to evade metagaming. While this might seem like a sensible approach it can lead to god modding which is even worse. While I don't think this has occured, this should no longer occur. Please state all you actions, even ones that are meant to be conceal. If your opponent clearly sees something he shouldn’t or if you believe your opponent is metagaming then contact a Mod or Admin.

Actions like concealing the creation of a clone and henging into senbons should be stated. Since both sides having been doing this I wont penalise but I shall equalise the situation a bit. Consider the crystal dome has been broken and the clones destroyed in the result with both competitors in a stand off.
Back to top Go down
Washi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Washi

PostSubject: Re: Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK   Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 2:22 pm

Jiro, I didn't really conceal my actions. I simply didn't spell it out loud, in my previous post, I explained it perfectly with extracts from my other posts - showing my actions. In other words, I hinted them. I specifically said my clone used a jutsu and I also specifically said my character grabbed the clone. If you look at my posts carefully enough, you can figure it out.

On the otherhand my problem with KK's sudden clone is that there is no mention or hint of it anywhere else - so it just looks as if he used a clone when he realised I was going to water-prison him. Also, why would there be a need, to put the henge jutsu down? Anybody who's on a naruto rp site should know what the Henge jutsu is.

Also, wouldn't I still have 1 clone left? I didn't conceal my other clone's actions at all.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK   Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 10:07 pm

((No, I seriously had this planned from the beginning. I always send in a clone. You can ask peepz from other RPG's I've been on. It's just me. Razz
Also, Origami if you have a problem with my post tell ME and I will either fix it or explain it to you. You don't have to waste a moderator's time underhandedly. And Jiro sure. If that is your ruling.))
Back to top Go down
Washi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Washi

PostSubject: Re: Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK   Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 10:22 pm

After a rather strange episode of hallucinations whereby Shunsuu imagined that his opponent's clone had sliced his shoulders. He rubbed his eyes and concentrated back on the task at hand. Apparently while he had hallucinated, sometime had passed and now the crystal barrier was broken. He wasn't entirely sure what had happened, was he sick? Had he become delusional? Did he need to see a medic-nin? Now that he thought about it, he had skipped breakfast, maybe that was the cause of everything. Feeling some vertigo and generally confused at what had gone on, Shunsuu called out into the mist.

"Urhh...I'm feeling really sick right now so I'm going to call it a day. I just had a weird hallucination so I don't think I can fight to the best of my abilities right now. I think I'm going to go see a medic-nin. We'll continue this once I get better."

He stooped down onto the ground and grabbed one of the needles he had pulled out of his back. Looking closely it resembled some sort of crystal. He chuckled for a while and then clenched it into his fist before putting it into his pocket. Then pulling out a senbon from his pocket, he threw it through the mist, towards his opponent's footsteps.

"Keep hold of that senbon and I'll keep hold of that strange crystal spike of yours until the next time we fight. I promise you I'll return that crystal of yours and I'm hoping you'll do the same," said Shunsuu as he began to walk out of the mist and towards Konoha's hospital. He examined the crystal again. Such a thing was definitely not something a normal ninja had and it was probably the material that caused the ting when his senbon hit it. Most likely, it was his opponent's special ability.

"Oh yeah and come visit me in the hospital if you've got time."

-
Well actually I was going to post something to tell YOU but I ended up going onto another page accidently and losing everything that I typed. I typed out quite a lot actually and I was too lazy to retype it so I decided to just go to sleep and deal with it tomorrow (now today).

Anyhow, it doesn't feel right for me to continue this fight but if you really wanted to, my character's got your crystal spike so you can detect him in the mist and stop him from going.
Back to top Go down
Pendo
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Pendo

PostSubject: Re: Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK   Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:35 pm

Josh felt a major case of De Ja Vu but he didn't exactly know what had happened. An incoming senbon came soaring at him and he caught it in his hand before placing it in his weapons pouch. His opponent left, needing to see medical ninja. 'That was weird...' he thought, walking out of the mist and away to his home. This had been a long day and he hoped to get some rest. Maybe that would get rid of this feeling of De Ja Vu, or whatever it was. He had a mission soon and he had to get a lot of rest and eat more.
-------------------
Nah, I'm good with your surrender.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK   Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK Empty

Back to top Go down

Shunsuu Sagishi vs KK
Page 1 of 1