Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Roleplayer on the scene

Go down 
+5
Kessen Kaitou
Adam
Initake
WTFlash
Dai Ryuu
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Dai Ryuu

Dai Ryuu

New Roleplayer on the scene Empty
PostSubject: New Roleplayer on the scene   New Roleplayer on the scene EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 5:13 pm

Hello, I've been approved as a Konoha genin which I am very excited about. Although I am new I'll try my best to fit right in. And I'd like to ask a simple question before we continue with our welcomes and greetings... What to do next? I've seen the announcement section of the forum where new Genin are assigned to their respective leaders, so I guess I'll wait for the admins to assign me to my new team.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: New Roleplayer on the scene   New Roleplayer on the scene EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:53 pm

Good luck and have fun! Welcome to the community
Back to top Go down
Initake

Initake

PostSubject: Re: New Roleplayer on the scene   New Roleplayer on the scene EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:18 pm

hello. shall it be a pleasure having you here in the ultimateshniobi community good luck and have fuin rping, i look forward to rping with you and everyone else
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: New Roleplayer on the scene   New Roleplayer on the scene EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:56 am

Hello. I'll be putting you into a squad almost instantly.
So Have fun and Stay Active.
Back to top Go down
Kessen Kaitou

Kessen Kaitou

PostSubject: Re: New Roleplayer on the scene   New Roleplayer on the scene EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:37 am

^^' Ello, welcome here at Ultimate Shinobi ^_^
Back to top Go down
Yasuo

Yasuo

PostSubject: Re: New Roleplayer on the scene   New Roleplayer on the scene EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:35 am

Welcome. Nice Avatar!
Back to top Go down
Dai Ryuu

Dai Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: New Roleplayer on the scene   New Roleplayer on the scene EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:21 pm

Thank you for all your warm welcomes.
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

PostSubject: Re: New Roleplayer on the scene   New Roleplayer on the scene EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 10:42 pm

Nice Avatar Dai. Welcome to US
Back to top Go down
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Çγαηide Çαηdγ ♥

PostSubject: Re: New Roleplayer on the scene   New Roleplayer on the scene EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 1:01 am

Welcome to Ultimate Shinobi. Hope you like it here.
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: New Roleplayer on the scene   New Roleplayer on the scene EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:38 am

Hello
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Roleplayer on the scene   New Roleplayer on the scene Empty

Back to top Go down

New Roleplayer on the scene
Page 1 of 1