Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nuchiha has finally arrived to the scene!

Go down 
+3
Adam
Elder Sage
Nuchiha101
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuchiha101

Nuchiha101

Nuchiha has finally arrived to the scene! Empty
PostSubject: Nuchiha has finally arrived to the scene!   Nuchiha has finally arrived to the scene! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:40 am

Hello, my name is Nuchiha and you may know me from many other sites including my own. I'm kinda new to Naruto RPGs but very good at Dragon ball RPGs. This looks like a nice RPG and I decided to register and it looked better when I registered......
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha has finally arrived to the scene!   Nuchiha has finally arrived to the scene! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:50 am

Hello and Welcome
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha101

Nuchiha101

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha has finally arrived to the scene!   Nuchiha has finally arrived to the scene! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:59 am

Almost done with my Character template lol
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha has finally arrived to the scene!   Nuchiha has finally arrived to the scene! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:48 pm

Welcome to Ultimte Shinobi,

Have Fun and Do Stay Active Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha101

Nuchiha101

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha has finally arrived to the scene!   Nuchiha has finally arrived to the scene! EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:49 pm

I'm always active on all sites, at least the ones that are fun and this ones fun.
Back to top Go down
Shiko
B ranked Missing-Ninja
B ranked Missing-Ninja
Shiko

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha has finally arrived to the scene!   Nuchiha has finally arrived to the scene! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:33 am

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You stole that same avatar from Travis he has the same.

Anyway make a genin who lives in the Konoha that has alot of hate and evil

Trust you won't regret it buddy. Twisted Evil

(Don't be a kiss asser.Be a whip asser. XD )

Hello by the way.I know I should've said that at the begin srry.

HELLO!!!

Last edited by Shiko on Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wazima
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Wazima

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha has finally arrived to the scene!   Nuchiha has finally arrived to the scene! EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:35 am

Welcome To Ultimate Shinobi ^^ Stay Active, Ok?
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha has finally arrived to the scene!   Nuchiha has finally arrived to the scene! EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 6:47 pm

welcome and what not...
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha101

Nuchiha101

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha has finally arrived to the scene!   Nuchiha has finally arrived to the scene! EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:37 pm

Ok, i'm going to ditch the tnire custom clan and i'm joinin Uchiha, it says there open with 2 positions left. And please, come approve or dissapprove my Application

Link: Nuchiha's Application
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha has finally arrived to the scene!   Nuchiha has finally arrived to the scene! EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:40 pm

Uchiha's closed now, I beleive. There's one spot taken, and one app pending approval I beleive.

And btw, hello.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha has finally arrived to the scene!   Nuchiha has finally arrived to the scene! EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:38 am

Uchiha is closed and full.
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha101

Nuchiha101

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha has finally arrived to the scene!   Nuchiha has finally arrived to the scene! EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 11:35 am

Oh, sorry, I thought it was open, it had 2 positions left, but I didn't know it would be filled up that quickly. Will there be Rinnegan?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nuchiha has finally arrived to the scene!   Nuchiha has finally arrived to the scene! Empty

Back to top Go down

Nuchiha has finally arrived to the scene!
Page 1 of 1