Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

shadow clone

Go down 
+6
Dai Ryuu
Jiro
WTFlash
Absolute Greed.
Kessen Kaitou
тнε υиdεяlιиg
10 posters
AuthorMessage

shadow clone Empty
PostSubject: shadow clone   shadow clone EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 10:22 am

Shadow clone is a forbidden technique! still it is used and abused by all the players that have it in their app! This jutsu is a trademark of naruto! we all know he's the only one that can use it to it's fullest potential because of the beast inside of him and the hudge chakra source he can use.
Either this jutsu needs to be forbidden , generlised! if it's allowed it has to have it's limitations! maximum you can make at that rank, each clone divides your chakra in half,etc...

--> example of the many diffirent shadow clones i found and had to endure in fights

Quote :

Shadow clone technique
Description:
This allows the user to make multiple tangible copies of oneself. the clones dissapear when struck with a certain amount of attack force.

Quote :

Name:Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Ninjutsu
Element:None
Description:Kage Bunshin is a Jounin level Ninjutsu technique. When Naruto stole the scroll of seals, he learned this technique as well. The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin.
Back to top Go down
тнε υиdεяlιиg
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
тнε υиdεяlιиg

shadow clone Empty
PostSubject: Re: shadow clone   shadow clone EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 3:57 pm

I don't see why it should be un-allowed.
It aint exactly OP, but make it only Jounin + and Genin with Jounin-Level RP Capabilities can learn it.
For example, Jiro, he could so easily learn it.
Back to top Go down
Kessen Kaitou

Kessen Kaitou

shadow clone Empty
PostSubject: Re: shadow clone   shadow clone EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 5:29 pm

I say, before using a jutsu the RPer has to make it clear that they have a Kage Bunshin.

For example,

Like you attack your opponent, he/she says that the one you attacked was a Kage Bunshin.

It is over used because of this, on their last turn, they never mentioned any Kage Bunshin. But when its your turn and attacks, he/she suddenly says its a Kage Bunshin out of nowhere. ^^'
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

shadow clone Empty
PostSubject: Re: shadow clone   shadow clone EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:43 am

Yeah, thats bulloney, That goes against the rule anyways. because anytime you create a jutsu, you must state the jutsu. Remember that technically shadow clone is not forbidden (From what I've seen from various sites), but Tajuu (Mass) Shadow clone technique is forbidden(the one that naruto uses like all the time.), it is also widely known by konoha jounin+ ninja. So it shouldnt be banned. perhaps just restricted a little. And yeah, that top one was mine, I didnt look up the actual jutsu from a site, I just wrote up my own description : /. But although I knew it would be only B rank, I made it A rank because I also believe that Shadow Clones are at least overused.
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

shadow clone Empty
PostSubject: Re: shadow clone   shadow clone EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:41 am

Yes it all comes down to the skill of the RPr. It is necessary that jutsu be stated, so people cannot simply make themselves clones without anyone 'knowing' they exist. Keep in mind that naruto can only make mass shadow clones because he has extraordinary chakra reserves. kakashi can hardly manage one clone. Infact, apart form academy clones, any other form of copy of the self is very limited in number. I'd hate to see people using clones as scapegoats without have stated.
Back to top Go down
Jiro
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Jiro

shadow clone Empty
PostSubject: Re: shadow clone   shadow clone EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:49 pm

Its B Rank so best left Chuunin plus for the morment but as you said clone spam is highly to not going to happen expect for all with those with particularly strong Charka reserves
Back to top Go down
Dai Ryuu

Dai Ryuu

shadow clone Empty
PostSubject: Re: shadow clone   shadow clone EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:12 pm

WTFlash wrote:
Yes it all comes down to the skill of the RPr. It is necessary that jutsu be stated, so people cannot simply make themselves clones without anyone 'knowing' they exist. Keep in mind that naruto can only make mass shadow clones because he has extraordinary chakra reserves. kakashi can hardly manage one clone. Infact, apart form academy clones, any other form of copy of the self is very limited in number. I'd hate to see people using clones as scapegoats without have stated.
shadow clone 10
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

shadow clone Empty
PostSubject: Re: shadow clone   shadow clone EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:24 pm

Dai Ryuu wrote:
WTFlash wrote:
shadow clone 10

Kakashi can only make that many clones when he's not attacking. For attacking, he can only make like 4 clones.
Back to top Go down
Washi
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Washi

shadow clone Empty
PostSubject: Re: shadow clone   shadow clone EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:59 pm

Let's clear this up.

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu is NOT a forbidden technique. Most Jounin seem to know it and its B-ranked so yeah...

The forbidden technique, is Tajuu Kage Bunshin No Jutsu.

The jutsu which naruto uses to make like 1000 clones. That's forbidden because it splits your current chakra into 1000ths so only someone with huge chakra reserves is able to do that jutsu without risk. Further more, the other misunderstanding is how KBs split up chakra. They do not split up the total amount of chakra a person has as chakra is being made constantly, they only split up the CURRENT amount of chakra someone has.

As for Kakashi using the huge amount of clones in the Zabuza Arc. It was more of a trick to scare the people away - as others have said, no combat use. Especially as Pre-Skip Kakashi's endurance is notorious for being shoddy. He had used his sharingan and two (or three?) Raikiri during the battle with Zabuza. So if you work out the maths, Kakashi would've been pretty spent there.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

shadow clone Empty
PostSubject: Re: shadow clone   shadow clone EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:14 am

In that episode, it even said, that most of them werent really shadow clones.
Back to top Go down
Rai Hyuuga

Rai Hyuuga

shadow clone Empty
PostSubject: Re: shadow clone   shadow clone EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:24 am

Yeah i agree with Origami
Back to top Go down
Dai Ryuu

Dai Ryuu

shadow clone Empty
PostSubject: Re: shadow clone   shadow clone EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:46 am

I was just replying to his post when he said that Kakashi was only capable of performing one shadow clone which is a gross understatement. Otherwise I fully agree with Origami.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

shadow clone Empty
PostSubject: Re: shadow clone   shadow clone EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:05 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

shadow clone Empty
PostSubject: Re: shadow clone   shadow clone Empty