Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Char Zubei Uchiha (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zubei

My Char Zubei Uchiha (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: My Char Zubei Uchiha (WIP)   My Char Zubei Uchiha (WIP) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:17 pm

Name: Zubei Uchiha

Village: Konohagakure no Soto

Physical Appearance: My Char Zubei Uchiha (WIP) 436054-431534_uchiha_tsuiini__tweenie__by_popcornfuzzy.png_super_super Zubei has pasty white skin, and wears clothes similar to Sasuke's in the shippuuden series. He

Personality: Zubei is a bright and cheerful person who loves to hang out with his friends, and meet new people. He likes to read, and to train, and fight, or spar. He does not seem like a fighter at first, but once you get to know him you know what he is like. He is kind of childish for someone his age, and does no take some things that he should seriously. He is also the type of person that breaks awkward silences by randomly changing the subject. HE is always trying to be the center of attention, but occasionly lets someone else have it. He is usually very calm, and laid back about most things.

He does not like to be alone, but also not in too large a group. He is liked by most of the people that know him. HE has few enemies, except for the enemy villages. Zubei is always looking for an excuse to train, and never says no to a battle. So far he is undefeated, but has noticed that the shinobi these days are getting stronger so he should do the same.

Element: Fire. Wind

Weapon of Choice: his Ninjutsu

Fighting Type: Ninjutsu. Genjutsu

Background:

Rp Sample:
(Write how you will rp. If you die and are making a new character just post the link to the topic you died in for admins/mods to look at.)

Clan Name: (Name of clan)

Kekei Genkai: (Features that run in your clan at least one big paragraph)

Clan History: (About your clan, a couple of paragraphs)

Jutsu: (Use the templates from jutsu applications)
Back to top Go down

My Char Zubei Uchiha (WIP)
Page 1 of 1