Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My char, Jon Morumonu.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

My char, Jon Morumonu. Empty
PostSubject: My char, Jon Morumonu.   My char, Jon Morumonu. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:40 pm

Name: Jon Morumonu
-Nickname:JD
Clan:Morumonu Clan

Looks: JD is unnaturally tall for his age, being 5’8”. He has dark brown eyes and brown eyebrows. However, his hair is white. His hair is mid-length for a guy, the back of his hair barely reaching to a birthmark on the middle of the back of his neck. The hair on the front on the left side of his face reaches his eyebrows, wall on the right side, it falls short. As such, his hair is parted in the middle, the left side of his hair combed forward and the right side combed to the right. He is left handed. On his right ring finger, he wears a ring that says “CTR” in six languages, including Japanese and English, in order to find other members of his clan. He has a scar on the left side of his face, where if his eyebrow continued to extend, it would cover the scar. His eyebrows and hair are all very thick.

Personality: JD is a forgiving guy. He may hold something against you as a joke, but normally it is forgive and forget with him. He gets excited very easily, and is able to touch into his soft side when things are necessary. Most of the time, though, he is very joking, which gets him into mischief every once in a while. While he tries to be outgoing, he’s actually very shy, and has trouble moving from the acquaintance to the friend stage in a relationship. Sometimes he has trouble garnering respect for what he does, but that makes his drive all the more focused. He can be lazy sometimes, but only when whatever he is doing gets boring to him. He loves reading, and often will read most anything to pass extra time. He has a strong sense of morality, and often will remind his friends of it. He wants to make sure of his friends don’t go doing bad things, and is always caring for even strangers who are down that path.

Basic Clan Information:

Clan Name: Morumonu Clan

Kekkei Genkai: The Morumonu clan is a sealing clan. They have learned to pass down sealings with rapid succes. As of such, The Morumonu clan member HAS to have sealing as one of thier specialties. However, This allows the user to learn how to seal at gennin, and brings 5 sealing jutsus down one level.

Clan Secret Jutsus.

Name: Demon Chakra Defense
Type:Ninjutsu
Element: ----
Description:This is a jutsu that a subconscious jutsu as well as a conscious one. When it is not being concentrated, It allows for the user to defend against demonic summonings and chakra one level below his rank. If he is concentrating (by the use of kai) it allows the repel of demonic summonings and chacra at the same level. Note: this is the only S-ranked ninjutsu a nanja can learn if one of their specialties is not ninjutsu.This would be used if
1) The ninja the Morumonu clan member is fighting summons a demon and uses the demon's chakra to create a jutsu. It will dissipate the jutsu if it comes in to contact with the Morumonu clan members.
2) The Morumonu clan member comes across a Bijuu, in which case, the Bijuu feels a natural fear from the Morumonu clan member, which makes it easier to capture.
(Note, this is for when the Bijuu are released into Naruto RPG).
Rp Sample:
Moru is running through the forest. Panting, he dodges another kunai thrown from his enemy. Jon says to himself, “Jeez where does Bob get all his energy from? It’s like he’s… I got it!” All of a sudden, Moru rushes at Bob at full speed. Moru ducks under another kunai and attacks Bob. Bob dodges it easily, and gets ready for another attack. Moru says, “Stop that crap! You’re never going to hit me with those sissy kunais! I bet you couldn’t hit me with your best jutsu!” “You shouldn’t talk so tough, you idiot. You don’t know what you’re dealing with!” Bob says menacingly. “Oh, I bet I do,” Jon says. “I’m dealing with a chicken that can’t even use good jutsus!” Bob starts making hand signs at a furious pace, with a small shadowy thing behind him, seemingly creating more chakra. “You’ll regret this… if you live! Barrier Jutsu!” All of a sudden, a clear barrier appears around Moru. “Wha…?” says Moru. “You didn’t expect that, did you!” says Bob. “Well, my best area is Genjutsu! Take this! Haaa!!!!” And Moru could see it! There was the silhouette of the Four-Tailed Beast! But it was too late. Moru could already feel the Genjutsu wrapping around his body. It soon became dark. Moru felt despair clinging to his body. Moru thought “Guess I better wrap this up. Kai!” and the Genjutsu collapsed. He was in reality again! There was a panting Bob on the other side of the barrier. “Wait,” he said, “how did… you manage to… get out of that?” Moru started to walk up to Bob. He passed through the barrier without any problems. “What??!? How is that possible??!?” Bob yells out. “Grrr… I didn’t want to do this, but…” Bob summons the Four-Tailed demon out from his body. As Moru stands there, unfazed, the Four-Tailed beast emerged! The Four-Tailed beast looks at Moru for one long minute, and screeches. “I won’t be able to do anything. Sorry, Bob. You’re on your own.” And then goes back inside Bob. Bob then collapses to the floor, nearly unconscious. As he’s blacking out, Bob asks Moru, “How did you do all of that?” Moru replies, “I am of the Morumonu clan, you poor soul. Demonic chakra does not work on me. All of your jutsus were fueled chock full of the stuff. With my powers, your jutsu was useless.” “figures,” Bob replies, and passes out.

Clan Symbol: My char, Jon Morumonu. Clanth10

Clan History:The Morumonu Clan was mainly created to destroy demonic chakra. The have a natural ability to suppress and/or repel demonically charged chakra up to a point. There is even a rumor that the first hokage himself was once related to the Morumonu clan. This can be increased with increased concentration. This makes the ability to seal demons that much easier.
The Morumonu clan was a great clan in the Hidden Heat Haze village. During the war, the Morumonu clan was the main supporter for a treaty. It finally got enough resolve after the Mountain Country realized they couldn’t win. Unfortunately, days after the treaty, the entire head family was assassinated by unknown ninja. As the destruction of the Hidden Heat Haze village began, the rest of Morumonu clan was the main target. In order to prevent the annihilation of the entire clan, the rest of the heads of the clan created an ultimate spell to blast the rest of the clan across the rest of the world. Only Morumonu clan members can wear the special ring which shows their unity.
Link: https://ultimateshinobi.rpg-board.net/clan-applications-f11/the-morumonu-clan-t2170.htm

Rank Information:

Village: Village Hidden in the Sand

Skill Information:

Skill Specialty: Ninjutsu. Secondary: Fuuinjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Suiton
Special Characteristics:Rapid regeneration of chakra (eg: takes less time to recover from more powerful jutsus). This would take about 2/3rds time time it would normally does. (I use a powerful jutsu that would take three posts to recover fully, but for me it takes two.)

Weapons:

Name: Book of Morumonu
Appearance:The Morumonu clan members, once they realize their full potential, are able to use a book that contains a variety of sealing jutsus they are able to use. It allows for sealings without the use of hand signs. However, it is limited to rank on how many that book can carry.
A small book, about 500 pages, in which the secrets of how to use the book are included.
Rank: Genin, 3, Chuunin/C-rank Missing-Nin, 6, Anbu/B-ranked Missing-nin, 10, Jonin/A-ranked Missing-Nin, 15, Kage/Sannin/S-Ranked Missing-Nin, 21
Special Abilities:Holds sealing spells that can be used once without incantation.
Origin:The creator of the Morumonu clan used this to increase his ability to seal demonic chakra.

History and RP Sample:

History:
Child Arc: Born in the hidden sand village with both parents of the Morumonu clan, was told stories about his heritage, but only until he got accepted into the academy was when he was told all of the secrets that only Morumonu clan members know about. During this time, his life was a happy and blissful life. The only problems were when he got on the bad side of the villagers, through no fault of his own. He is disliked by other clans because of his non-sand village heritage. The only reason they were accepted into the sand village was because of his “Uncle,” one of the advisors to the Kazekage and was an outsider himself. Jon adored his uncle, and his uncle would take him on trips throughout the Kazekage's mansion multiple times.

Academy Arc: Jon’s “Uncle” was killed two days before Jon entered the Academy (more below in the Rp sample). Jon was accepted when he was 10. When he did actually go to class, all he did was sit there and do nothing. Be cause of that, he failed for two years, and was very antisocial during that time. When he turned 12 and ½, he went back to the strange compound where his uncle died. He made a promise that he would stop evil things like that from happening to anyone ever again. He then came back to school and passed with flying colors. Unfortunately, he was bothered whenever someone talked about his uncle, and more so when they badmouthed him. Jon learned how to control his temper, and eventually didn't care, but he would always talk to the badmouthers to try and change their ideas about him. Eventually, the badmouthers tried to instigate a fight about it, but they still lost against Jon superior fighting prowress.

Rp Sample:
Jon was excited. Only two more days until school started. He couldn’t wait to tell uncle that he had finally gotten in. “I will become a ninja faster than Uncle did!” exclaimed Jon out loud, which got him a couple dirty looks from nearby villagers. As he rushed to the Kazekage’s mansion, he couldn’t help but feel he was being followed. He turned around, but didn’t see anything. So Jon shrugged the feeling off and went on ahead to the mansion.
As Jon entered the mansion, he thought it would be a good idea to act like a ninja, since he was going to become one pretty soon. As he snuck along the hallways, he accidentally ran into the Kazekage. “Sorry Kazekage-san!” J.D. Said quickly and bowed, “I was trying to act like a ninja, since I’ve been accepted into the academy.” It’s ok,” said the Kazekage, “say hi to your Uncle for me.” As Jon headed down the corridor silently, he found his uncle’s door.As soon as he opened it, he was attacked by some unknown ninja! He struggled, and managed to cry out “Uncle!!” before he was knocked out.
When he awoke, he found himself in some dark room. All of a sudden, he was surrounded by 6 ninja. One of them said, “The village doesn’t like you, so we came here to take care of you as a little favor. As his eyes adjusted, he could see all of them were from the hidden mist village, except the one who had just talked. He was from Akatsuki! Jon said, “Aren’t you from Akatsuki? What do you want? Why do you think you are helping out the village?” The ninja slapped him and said, “Know your place, scum! We were paid a rather large sum from one of the village heads to torture you slowly, then kill you. However, I want to make the torture extra excruciating, just for you! Why? Because it was your clan that killed my father!!! He was an amazing man, knowing how to profit from the war your country had with the leaf! But in order to stop that war, your clan killed him! And then you disappeared without a trace! But now that I have found one of you, you will suffer for- Gack!” and he fell down with a thump.4 kunais were sticking out from his back, and one from his neck. There was a light behind him where a door opened. Jon could see his uncle! His uncle fought off the ninjas valiantly; He killed them all off, and rushed to Jon. As Uncle untied him, he told Jon, “Run south as far as you can. When you see the village, ask for help. I cannot go with you right now, because there are still more ninjas that want your blood, any way they can get it. All of a sudden he screamed in agony. And fell down. The Akatsuki guy was still alive. He had stabbed Uncle with the kunais that were in his back. He said, “Hahaha, at least I can hurt you another way. And besides, my son will finish you off. Hahahahahahahahaaaa!” and he died. Jon ran as fast as he could back to the village, but he left a part of him back at the unknown compound.

Last edited by JDRPG on Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:29 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Jutsus.   My char, Jon Morumonu. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:02 pm

Jutsus:

Basic Jutsus:

Name: Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse

Name: Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents

Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique
Description: Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Name: Suimen Hokou no Waza - Act of Water Surface Walking
Type: N/A
Description: A variation on the Kinobori no Waza (Act of Tree Climbing), the art of water surface walking allows a ninja to walk on water as if it was a solid surface. Focusing an even amount of chakra out of the soles of their feet, they can balance themselves on the very surface of the water

Name: Kinobori no Waza - Act of Tree Climbing
Type: N/A
Description: Kinobori no Waza, the art of tree climbing serves a dual purpose. Taking part in Kinobori Shugyou (Tree Climbing Training) helps a ninja learn how to focus their chakra. It also teaches the ninja how to run up trees and walk on vertical walls. The training helps the ninja learn how to focus just the right amount of chakra to a particular part of their body. The amount needed to climb is small but it must be precise. The feet are regarded as the hardest location to master chakra focusing. So by gaining the art of this skill, the ninja will have any jutsu available (theoretically) because they will be able to focus their chakra as needed

Name: Explosion Tag: Activate
Description: The user will activate an explosion tag. Normally, the tag will be placed by them, so they know where it is and can easily activate it.

Name: Nawanuke no Jutsu - Escaping Skill
Description: A very basic technique that allows a ninja to escape from rope binds.

Name: Kai - Release
Description: Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu - Body Flicker Technique
Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

Gofuu Kekkai - Five Seal Barrier
[size=12][size=7]Gofuu Kekkai is a Fuuinjutsu technique utilized by Akatsuki. The five "kin" (prohibition) seals act together to form a barrier to the entrance of their cave. The cave door itself is marked with one tag, and four other tags are located within a few hundred meters of each other. To remove the barrier, all five tags must be removed at the same moment.[/size]
[/size]
Shikoku Fuuin - Finger Engraving Seal
Shikoku Fuuin is a Fuuinjutsu technique used by the Leaf Sannin Jiraiya. By forming the needed sealing chakra on his finger, Jiraiya can engrave a message into an object.

Suiton Jutsus
Name: Twisting Passage of Hellish Nightmares
Element: Wind or Water
Description: A ninja forms a whirlpool or tornado, depending on which is desired, that is filled with solidified water (or wind) in the form of sharp talons or teeth. Ninja trapped in the tornado or whirlpool are shredded to pieces with the sharp points, being covered in light cuts at C Rank, moderate cuts at B Rank, Heavy cuts at A Rank, and possible lethality at S Rank.

A ninja can hold this jutsu for a number of posts depending on the rank used, and the ninja’s rank. A C Rank ninja can hold C for 1 post, a B Rank ninja can hold C for 2 posts, B for 1, an A Rank ninja can hold C for 3 posts, B for 2 posts, A for 1 post, and an S Rank ninja can hold C for 5 posts, B for 3 posts, A for 3 posts, and S for 1 post. Ninja who have had this jutsu from C-S rank (as in Genin to Jounin) are able to hold their S Rank jutsu for 3 posts, due to their familiarity with the jutsu.

Name: Mizu Shuugou no Jutsu
Element: Suiton
This jutsu allows the user to gather water from the environment around him, like from the air, soil, etc. However, if in dry lands, this jutsu is useless.

Name: Daibakuryuu no Jutsu - Great Exploding Current
Description: Suiton • Daibakuryuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After doing the needed hand seals a vortex of water will form, sucking anything on the surface above it down to the depths below.

Name: Taihoudan - Large Projectile
Description: Suiton • Taihoudan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Elements. Amachi will generate water in his mouth and spit it as a stream at his target.

Name: Teppoudama - Bullet
Description: Suiton • Teppoudama is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the necessary hand seals, the user manifests a large amount of water in his mouth which he can then spit at his opponent as a large spherical projectile.

Name: Suirou no Jutsu - Water Prison Technique
Description: Suirou no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to imprison an opponent. The ninja forms the necessary hand seals which causes the water to form around the target into a spherical prison which only allows for limited movement. The ninja must keep their body touching the water prison to maintain its existence. If the contact is broken, the water falls away and their target is released. When combined with a bunshin technique, the ninja can imprison their target but still allow for a clone to attack others nearby.

Name: Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu - Water Clone Technique
Description: Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a Bunshin clone. Unlike a normal Bunshin, the Mizu Bunshin has the ability to interact more with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. The range of the clone is limited however; it can not travel very far from the original body. If the Mizu Bunshin is injured, the clone will usually revert back into its natural water state.

Name: Mizuame Nabara - Starch Syrup Capture Field
Description: Suiton • Mizuame Nabara is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, Izumo will expel a sticky liquid from his gullet. This liquid can cover approximately 20 square meters. If the target runs on top of the liquid, their feet will become glued to its sticky surface. If the ninja focuses chakra to their feet before touching the surface, they can hover above and move over it without hindrance. This allows Izumo or a comrade to charge and attack without fear of becoming bogged down as well.

Name: Hahonryuu - Destruction Torrent
Description: Suiton • Hahonryuu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. To use this technique Yamato will generate water to use against his opponent. Depending on the amount of chakra put into the technique is how much water will be generated.

Non-elemental Jutsus:

Name: Eye Attraction Jutsu
Description: A very simple jutsu that aids in Genjustu, a ninja will use a small spark of chakra to go into a small pellet that will burst in a colorful and see through smoke. The eyes of a viewer, regardless of their will, will be drawn towards the explosion as it is specially created to make it nearly impossible not to be drawn towards (exceptions would be blindness, color blindness, etc.) This is used to trap an opponent in Genjutsu, since this makes a ninja meet their own eyes, though other uses exist.

Name: Ninpou • Netsushi [Ninja Art • Thermal Vision].
Type: Ninjutsu.
Element: None.
Description: By completing hand seals and focusing chakra to their eyes, the user's sight is changed so that they can see temperatures of objects as colors rather than their normal eyesight. With hot objects producing a red color and cold objects producing a blue color, this is useful when the user is trying to find a hiding opponent or such but also has the downfall of losing depth perception and environmental details.

Name: Kouki no Chakra [Chakra Ropes].
Type: Ninjutsu.
Element: None.
Description: The user forms the seals and flings their hands toward the target in an energetic gesture. Multiple ‘ropes’ of thick blue chakra surges from their hands and through the air, covering a distance of up to twenty metres. Upon reaching the target is wraps itself around them (around their arms, legs, hands, torso and neck) and binds them in place. Once the target is caught, the user can remove the ropes from their hands and attach them to a solid object instead – they will hold just as sturdily but allow the user to perform other techniques.

Last edited by JDRPG on Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:01 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: My char, Jon Morumonu.   My char, Jon Morumonu. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:20 pm

Get rid of all of your suiton ninjutsu, as you don't have ninjutsu as a specialty.
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: My char, Jon Morumonu.   My char, Jon Morumonu. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:42 pm

Whoops,! I actually meant to keep ninjutsu as a specialty... I'll fix it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: My char, Jon Morumonu.   My char, Jon Morumonu. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:53 pm

okay =D

you have fuuin as a spec, but no fuuinjutsu..

Lengthen your arcs a little.
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: My char, Jon Morumonu.   My char, Jon Morumonu. EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:00 am

Well, I have yet to learn any fuuinjutsus as of yet. I will start learning them, because it is a custom in my clan, I guess. Smile
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

PostSubject: Re: My char, Jon Morumonu.   My char, Jon Morumonu. EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:02 am

Oh, well you may wish to start out with a few basics.

-Weapon Sealing/Unsealing technique

Erm, idk, you should create a few though lol
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: My char, Jon Morumonu.   My char, Jon Morumonu. EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 12:03 pm

There. I have my fuuinjutsus. Anything else?
Back to top Go down
Chouga Akimichi
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Chouga Akimichi

PostSubject: Re: My char, Jon Morumonu.   My char, Jon Morumonu. EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 8:14 pm

For your water jutsus I dont like how you can solidify water and cut without it being ice, this would make no sesne considering solidified water is ice. The wind forms of such techniques would make sense however so long as it isnt solidified wind.

Description: A very simple jutsu that aids in Genjustu, a ninja will use a small spark of chakra to go into a small pellet that will burst in a colorful and see through smoke. The eyes of a viewer, regardless of their will, will be drawn towards the explosion as it is specially created to make it nearly impossible not to be drawn towards (exceptions would be blindness, color blindness, etc.) This is used to trap an opponent in Genjutsu, since this makes a ninja meet their own eyes, though other uses exist.

Pointless, you have no genjutsu please remove Smile

Add more detail to youe special characteristic as well. How much faster for example.
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: My char, Jon Morumonu.   My char, Jon Morumonu. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:26 am

For your water jutsus I dont like how you can solidify water and cut without it being ice, this would make no sesne considering solidified water is ice. The wind forms of such techniques would make sense however so long as it isnt solidified wind
- A mizu bunshin is made of solidified water. It's not ice, but it would be allowed to be used, right? The claws work on the same concept.

Pointless, you have no genjutsu please remove Smile
- It has other uses. I can use it to prtect myself, or a comrade from an eye genjutsus. I can also use it as a distraction. It's not neccesarily for Genjutsus, like it says.

Add more detail to youe special characteristic as well. How much faster for example.
-Done.
Back to top Go down
Chouga Akimichi
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Chouga Akimichi

PostSubject: Re: My char, Jon Morumonu.   My char, Jon Morumonu. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:34 am

Water bunshins also disappear when they get hit. So if you plan on having your claws hit then disperse thats different of course than it would do nearly no damage.
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: My char, Jon Morumonu.   My char, Jon Morumonu. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 6:02 am

Well... That's true...
Alright, it's gone.
Back to top Go down
Chouga Akimichi
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Chouga Akimichi

PostSubject: Re: My char, Jon Morumonu.   My char, Jon Morumonu. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 6:09 am

Pat got here first so I'll give him the final word.
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

PostSubject: Re: My char, Jon Morumonu.   My char, Jon Morumonu. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 6:10 am

K, but could you check my clan too?
Back to top Go down
Chouga Akimichi
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Chouga Akimichi

PostSubject: Re: My char, Jon Morumonu.   My char, Jon Morumonu. EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 3:32 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: My char, Jon Morumonu.   My char, Jon Morumonu. EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:10 am

Name: Earth Sealing Jutsu
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Element: None (Can be Earth or Water)
Description: Earth Sealing Jutsu is a jutsu where the user literally seals the earth beneath thier feet. It is spread out in a cirlce, with the center point being where the user is. However, it can be placed somewhere else with proper preperation. This does not allow any chakra into the earth below them, and if there is a jutsu dependant on chakra, it will collapse. When it is used, it lasts for 4 posts. The diameter depends on the rank:
C-Rank: 5 Meters
B-Rank: 15 Meters
A-Rank: 30 Meters
S-Rank: 80 Meters
The jutsu's depth is only 10 centimeters, so if someone manages to break past that in an area, they will then be allowed to use chakra into the earth. TWO THINGS: if the character's element is earth, the earth below will be hardened, so as to make it harder to dig, and the depth will be doubled. If the character's element is Water, this jutsu can be used on the water, and will penetrate 50 centimeters (since water is less dense than earth).

Link: https://ultimateshinobi.rpg-board.net/training-area-f136/training-for-the-ultimate-jutsu-t2420.htm
RP sample: Jon was facing his evil opponent, Bob. Bob could not resist showing Jon his new earth jutsu. Any time Jon would rest, he would quickly summon a giant rock out of the ground and shoot it at Jon. He was getting tired of this. Jon quickly unleashed his seals and hit the ground saying, "Earth Sealing Jutsu," sealing 30 meters in diameter from where he was. Then Jon got up and brought out an explosive-wrapped kunai. Bob thought this was his chance, and tried to summon a rock from the ground. It didn't work. He tried again. It still didn't work. As bob was continually trying to summon another rock out of the ground, he realized that he couldn't and most of his earth based jutsus were useless. Jon realized now would be the perfect time to throw the kunai. When Jon threw the kunai, bob barely had time tododge the kunai. It exploded, nearly killing him. Jon then promptly left the battlefield after saying to Bob, "Better luck next time! You'll need it. Trust me."
Back to top Go down
Travis
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Travis

PostSubject: Re: My char, Jon Morumonu.   My char, Jon Morumonu. EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:42 am

Name: Object Sealing Jutsu
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Element: None
Description: This is an advanced fuuinjutsu, since it cuts of the chakra connection of an object. This can be used on ANY object that uses chakra (ex: an explosive tag). This will last until the user releases the fuuinjutsu, or when the user is knocked out or killed. Also, if 10 posts pass without the user resealing the jutsu, the jutsu will end, allowing the item to be used again. The C-rank level is usable on anything smaller than the user's body. THe B-Rank would be for items bigger than that. (Like a puppet.)
Link: https://ultimateshinobi.rpg-board.net/training-area-f136/sealing-a-beginning-t2975.htm#33628
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My char, Jon Morumonu.   My char, Jon Morumonu. Empty

Back to top Go down

My char, Jon Morumonu.
Page 1 of 1