Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Morumonu clan.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

The Morumonu clan. Empty
PostSubject: The Morumonu clan.   The Morumonu clan. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:25 pm

Name: Morumonu Clan

Kekkei Genkai: The Morumonu clan is a sealing clan. They have learned to pass down sealings with rapid succes. As of such, The Morumonu clan member HAS to have sealing as one of thier specialties. However, This allows the user to learn how to seal at gennin, and brings 5 sealing jutsus down one level.
The Morumonu clan specializes in anti demonic fighting. This allows any genjutsu involving demons to unphaze them, as they have had certain training because of that. They are the only ones who can learn their secret jutsu, because it's in thier blood. Any person who wishes to join the Morumonu clan can join it, but it requires a blood oath and a swearing in. This is one of the few clans that allow for someone to leave. If they willingly leave, they go through the anti-blood ritual. However, if they go against the will of the clan and do not apoligize and atone for what they have done, they can be forcibly removed out of the clan, and are unable to return to their old clan. After enough atonement, however, the person can be allowed back into the Morumonu clan. Theirs is the only KKGK that van be removed/placed in someone.

Secret Clan Jutsu:
Demon Chakra Defense
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: ----
Description: This is a jutsu that a subconscious jutsu as well as a conscious one. When it is not being concentrated, It allows for the user to defend against demonic summonings and chakra one level below his rank. If he is concentrating (by the use of kai) it allows the repel of demonic chakra at the same level. Note: this is the only S-ranked ninjutsu a ninja can learn if one of their specialties is not ninjutsu.This would be used if
1) The ninja the Morumonu clan member is fighting summons a demon and uses the demon's chakra to create a jutsu. It will dissipate the jutsu if it comes in to contact with the Morumonu clan members.
2) The Morumonu clan member comes across a Bijuu, in which case, the Bijuu feels a natural fear from the Morumonu clan member, which makes it easier to capture.
(Note, this is for when the Bijuu are released).
RP sample:
Moru is running through the forest. Panting, he dodges another kunai thrown from his enemy. Jon says to himself, “Jeez where does Bob get all his energy from? It’s like he’s… I got it!” All of a sudden, Moru rushes at Bob at full speed. Moru ducks under another kunai and attacks Bob. Bob dodges it easily, and gets ready for another attack. Moru says, “Stop that crap! You’re never going to hit me with those sissy kunais! I bet you couldn’t hit me with your best jutsu!” “You shouldn’t talk so tough, you idiot. You don’t know what you’re dealing with!” Bob says menacingly. “Oh, I bet I do,” Jon says. “I’m dealing with a chicken that can’t even use good jutsus!” Bob starts making hand signs at a furious pace, with a small shadowy thing behind him, seemingly creating more chakra. “You’ll regret this… if you live! Barrier Jutsu!” All of a sudden, a clear barrier appears around Moru. “Wha…?” says Moru. “You didn’t expect that, did you!” says Bob. “Well, my best area is Genjutsu! Take this! Haaa!!!!” And Moru could see it! There was the silhouette of the Four-Tailed Beast! But it was too late. Moru could already feel the Genjutsu wrapping around his body. It soon became dark. Moru felt despair clinging to his body. Moru thought “Guess I better wrap this up. Kai!” and the Genjutsu collapsed. He was in reality again! There was a panting Bob on the other side of the barrier. “Wait,” he said, “how did… you manage to… get out of that?” Moru started to walk up to Bob. He passed through the barrier without any problems. “What??!? How is that possible??!?” Bob yells out. “Grrr… I didn’t want to do this, but…” Bob summons the Four-Tailed demon out from his body. As Moru stands there, unfazed, the Four-Tailed beast emerged! The Four-Tailed beast looks at Moru for one long minute, and screeches. “I won’t be able to do anything. Sorry, Bob. You’re on your own.” And then goes back inside Bob. Bob then collapses to the floor, nearly unconscious. As he’s blacking out, Bob asks Moru, “How did you do all of that?” Moru replies, “I am of the Morumonu clan, you poor soul. Demonic chakra does not work on me. All of your jutsus were fueled chock full of the stuff. With my powers, your jutsu was useless.” “figures,” Bob replies, and passes out.

History: The Morumonu Clan was mainly created to destroy demonic chakra. The have a natural ability to suppress and/or repel demonically charged chakra up to a point. There is even a rumor that the first hokage himself was once related to the Morumonu clan. This can be increased with increased concentration. As of such, Demons ranked two levels lower than the level of suppression which is on that member do not work on him/her. This makes the ability to seal demons that much easier.

The Morumonu clan was a great clan in the Hidden Heat Haze village. During the war, the Morumonu clan was the main supporter for a treaty. It finally got enough resolve after the Mountain Country realized they couldn’t win. Unfortunately, days after the treaty, the entire head family was assassinated by unknown ninja. As the destruction of the Hidden Heat Haze village began, the rest of Morumonu clan was the main target. In order to prevent the annihilation of the entire clan, the rest of the heads of the clan created an ultimate spell to blast the rest of the clan across the rest of the world. Only Morumonu clan members can wear the special ring which shows their unity.

Clan Symbol: The Morumonu clan. Clanth10

Last edited by JDRPG on Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:05 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

The Morumonu clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morumonu clan.   The Morumonu clan. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:26 pm

Check it, be cool with it, whatever is needed.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

The Morumonu clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morumonu clan.   The Morumonu clan. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:02 pm

By Sealing, do you mean Fuuinjutsu? If so, we already have a fuuinjutsu Clan, the Odolwa Clan.

https://ultimateshinobi.rpg-board.net/approved-clans-f12/odolwa-clan-t539.htm
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

The Morumonu clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morumonu clan.   The Morumonu clan. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:47 pm

But they use summons, my clan has nothing to do with that.
Back to top Go down
Absolute Greed.
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Absolute Greed.

The Morumonu clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morumonu clan.   The Morumonu clan. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 11:54 pm

Not only summons.

Elemental Sealing, other various seals.

I only say this because for your Kekkei Genkai Description you need 3+ paragraphs of good length, and just going with the Odolwa clan would be easier for you.
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

The Morumonu clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morumonu clan.   The Morumonu clan. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 6:03 am

I added more for kkgk. Is that all?
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

The Morumonu clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morumonu clan.   The Morumonu clan. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:03 am

Quote :
This is a jutsu that a subconscious jutsu as well as a conscious one. When it is not being concentrated, It allows for the user to defend against demonic summonings and chakra one level below his rank. If he is concentrating (by the use of kai) it allows the repel of demonic summonings and chakra at the same level.

What do you mean repel against demonic summoning? Also your RP sample makes it more confusing :S
Back to top Go down
JDRPG
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
JDRPG

The Morumonu clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morumonu clan.   The Morumonu clan. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:07 am

Sorry. Didn't mean summoning. It only repels jutsus fueled by a demon's chakra. The demon could come and hit me phisically, but if it uses an attack with demonic chakra, the jutsu dissipates.
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

The Morumonu clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morumonu clan.   The Morumonu clan. EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:09 pm

Approved. I'm going to move once your app is approved also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Morumonu clan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morumonu clan.   The Morumonu clan. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Morumonu clan.
Page 1 of 1