Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warning to All who dare

Go down 
+5
Ryan
Adam
WTFlash
Kessen Kaitou
.Death Angel
9 posters
AuthorMessage
.Death Angel
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
.Death Angel

Warning to All who dare Empty
PostSubject: Warning to All who dare   Warning to All who dare EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:08 am

For the tip for everyone to know and fear....

If anything happen to the Moon country, consider yourself deader than carcass. If even a small citizen is injured, dead, or worse. I will not tolerate that. I will instantly rush into the topic and take the necessary force to BRING YOU DOWN.

ayJust a small tip. Very Happy

P.S. Private doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Kessen Kaitou

Kessen Kaitou

PostSubject: Re: Warning to All who dare   Warning to All who dare EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 5:52 am

Hey, Zane~Kun , its me Kairai Kazura...

Wait, You love the village eh, nah don't worry, all I was doing was to complete my mission and eat something Razz
Back to top Go down
.Death Angel
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
.Death Angel

PostSubject: Re: Warning to All who dare   Warning to All who dare EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:19 am

M'kay, and yes i know. Just make sure no one else harms it. xD
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Warning to All who dare   Warning to All who dare EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 7:41 am

-skips into the moon village, flicks a kid on the nose, makes him cry, steals his candy, skips out; his evil laughter fading in the distance- BWahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Kessen Kaitou

Kessen Kaitou

PostSubject: Re: Warning to All who dare   Warning to All who dare EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:06 am

He isn't joking, really Razz
Back to top Go down
WTFlash
A ranked Missing-Ninja
A ranked Missing-Ninja
WTFlash

PostSubject: Re: Warning to All who dare   Warning to All who dare EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:18 am

what if like... 10 people all post in and attack the moon village? He can't possible stop them all by himself!
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Warning to All who dare   Warning to All who dare EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:11 pm

Zane is a fanstastic rper. He would most likely beat the majority of the people on this site.
But Zane.
The akatsuki might end up ruling the Moon Country so i'd get in line or something bad may happen.
Plus Leaf and Sand ninjas will do anything to kill the Akatsuki,
even if a kid gets in the way and dies.
Its collateral damage Razz
and Kessen's mission is to stop a sand spy that would eventually bring the Sound Village to attack the Akatsuki which the Moon Country would most likely get destroyed mostly too Razz

((Topic Moved to General Discussion))
Back to top Go down
Kessen Kaitou

Kessen Kaitou

PostSubject: Re: Warning to All who dare   Warning to All who dare EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:46 pm

Nah, Kessen's not a cold bloody killer, it is still unknown what his bussiness in the akatsuki, that even myself don't know but still shaping the future. And of course I'll be defending the moon village for Zane-Kun.

@WTF Flash

You really don't know Zane-Kun eh?,
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Warning to All who dare   Warning to All who dare EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:56 pm

hahaha if it comes down to me or Zane i hope you pick me Kessen Smile
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Warning to All who dare   Warning to All who dare EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:25 pm

Looks like I have a Challenge then! The Stephanie Has Returned!
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Warning to All who dare   Warning to All who dare EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:42 am

Isnt the Akatsuki base hidden in the moon country? So if the Sand/Leaf invade the moon country, what will happen then?
Back to top Go down
Kessen Kaitou

Kessen Kaitou

PostSubject: Re: Warning to All who dare   Warning to All who dare EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:58 am

Akatsuki must defend the moon country.
Back to top Go down
~Deadwood Zen~
Leaf Chuunin
Leaf Chuunin
~Deadwood Zen~

PostSubject: Re: Warning to All who dare   Warning to All who dare EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:00 am

Who would win, a special team of Leaf/Sand Shinobi(lets say twenty or so Chunin/Jounin/ANBU) against any Akatsuki in the area(so members out on missions cannot help defend it)?
Back to top Go down
.Death Angel
S ranked Missing-Ninja
S ranked Missing-Ninja
.Death Angel

PostSubject: Re: Warning to All who dare   Warning to All who dare EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:55 am

New tip:

I've been working on my RP'ing strategies, a lot. Sooo.....
WATCH UR ASSES! >;D

I'mma kill anyone, i mean, ANYONE who dares attack any innocent lives in my village! And btw, Saruno has the power to do so, Lightning Ftw.
Back to top Go down
Todd
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Todd

PostSubject: Re: Warning to All who dare   Warning to All who dare EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:19 pm

haha talking the talk saruno, we will see. carch ya on the battlefield my friend.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin
Stephanie

PostSubject: Re: Warning to All who dare   Warning to All who dare EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:33 am

YO TOSH. I am going to murder helpless children in your village...You know me riggght?
Back to top Go down
Matthais
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Matthais

PostSubject: Re: Warning to All who dare   Warning to All who dare EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 6:20 am

Zatheria stepps away from the bombs he was going to use on the LAnd of Moon
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Warning to All who dare   Warning to All who dare EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:06 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warning to All who dare   Warning to All who dare Empty

Back to top Go down

Warning to All who dare
Page 1 of 1