Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The search for the Puppet Masters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fujimaru Timaki
Leaf Jounin
Leaf Jounin
Fujimaru Timaki

The search for the Puppet Masters Empty
PostSubject: The search for the Puppet Masters   The search for the Puppet Masters EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 4:25 pm

Participate's: A Jounin and 2 Chunnin or Chunnin-level Genin.

Objective:
The Konoha spy in the Hidden Sand have sent a coded message telling that the puppet quads are almost done designing a new type of puppet. According to the spy this new puppet type is very easy to control, an unexperienced shinobi can easily control up to 4 puppets, if that it true it'll might endanger Konoha.

The mission is to travel to the Hidden Sand village, contact the spy without the sand shinobi finds out about the spy. After contacting the spy find the puppet plans, make a copy and return to Konoha. If the spy is comprimised take him with you and bring him the the ANBU. The sand must never know that we have copied the plan, if they do a war might start.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Adam
The Fourth Hokage
The Fourth Hokage
Adam

The search for the Puppet Masters Empty
PostSubject: Re: The search for the Puppet Masters   The search for the Puppet Masters EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 1:13 pm

I will get back to you if i approve and if i do who will go.
Back to top Go down

The search for the Puppet Masters
Page 1 of 1