Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Puppet Masters (Tsuchi - C.PIMP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

The Puppet Masters (Tsuchi - C.PIMP) Empty
PostSubject: The Puppet Masters (Tsuchi - C.PIMP)   The Puppet Masters (Tsuchi - C.PIMP) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:12 am

Ruff ruff!” The young Dog barked at Sumi as he stood at the center of a open field in a training area. “Scram!” Sumi shouted as quickly flicked a kunai in the dogs direction, slicing the tip of the dogs right ear open it whimpered away leaving the scent of blood in its trail. Usually he would feel pity for the animal, but today he had other things floating in the abyssal of knowledge which he called his mind. Today was the day, that he will train two young ninjas who also use the art of puppetry. Excited, he stood there with a faint grin on his face awaiting their arrival. It wasn't very odd that Sumi decided to train these two, helping the younger generation was something he loved doing. But these two has a unique feel about them that singled them out from the rest.

The breeze began to pick up and the lustrous green grass flowed in its path. Clouds soon covered the golden sun and shadows began to engulf the trees which stood around the field. Although sure that there wasn't going to be a storm today, it was obvious that that this wasn't the brightest day in the village. Deciding that he wasn't going to formal today, Sumi decided to wear his common white robe and headband. His short, white, spiky hair which looked purer then snow, flickered on his head as the wind began to pick back up.

The real Sumi, hiding on a tall tree had a perfect view of the field. The Sumi which stood in the field waiting for the trainees was actually a transformed puppet. Curious to see how this course will go he began to become impatient with excitement. “This should be interesting.” He said while rocking on the branch which he sat on. Wiggling his chakra strings, his disguised puppets waited for the arrival of them both.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Tsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Puppet Masters (Tsuchi - C.PIMP)   The Puppet Masters (Tsuchi - C.PIMP) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:43 am

Tsuchi was walking with his four large scrolls in a white t-shirt and plack jeans.Tsuchi was going to the training feild because he had been notified that a jonin that used puppets had wanted to train him and another person.Tsuchi thought of his plan and he took of one of his scrolls and ran to the training feild,now this wasn't easy carrying 150 pounds of paper scrolls.Tsuchi kept running and thought "This is why pupperteers never move in combat" Tsuchi was know coming up to the training feild and saw what was probobly his teacher.

Tsuchi noticed that his "teacher" had chakra strings atached to him because he had used this actic so many times and chakra strings are very obviose.Tsuchi laughed softly and thought "ok really i'm not an Acadamy student" Tsuchi summoned his snake and hid behind a sand dune and he just made the puppet act like a snake so that his teacher woudn't expect anything after all they were in the hot country compaired to the hidden leaf and snakes are common.Tsuchi lust sank into the sand and baried parts of the chakra strings with a wind jutsu.Tsuchi was in position and he was just going to wait for the other person showed up.

Tsuchi just waited in the hot sun until he was in the sand dune and he could see out a hole he made and he waited in the hot dry sun.Tsuchi woundered"why does he want to train me i'm a low class genin puppeteer

(occ:sorry for a short post and it's not gmoding i do the say trick i can see throught it and not hiding string is a bad idea)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: The Puppet Masters (Tsuchi - C.PIMP)   The Puppet Masters (Tsuchi - C.PIMP) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:09 pm

Xylo, wakes up in the morning looked at the mirror and said "what's up." Well I guess it's time for me to go continue my training with sensei Sumi. This morning Xylo was finally excited because he knew that he was on the final stage of his training.Yay! Today I'll final learn how to completly use the puppetry technique. Now I'll be able to compete with the best of the genin and maybe a few chunnin too. Rein would then suit up and head on his way out of the door. Prepared for his dailey training.

As Xylo was on his way to practice he stopped by the supply store. Maybe I should get a new puppet today. That way I'll learn a new puppet and my training training will be a little harder. Xylo then looked around the store hoping to find the perfect puppet for his collection. As he walked he seen all the special kunai, shikuren, and special herbs of medicine until he found the one special puppet that he wanted. This puppet kinda reminded him of himself concidering it was rather large. It looked much like a human better so it looked much like him. Not even knowing the powers of the puppet Rein bought it anyways because fell in love with it on first sight.Well, I guess I'll go meet sensei now.[/b ]Rein then walked out and started his way to prcatice.

Xylo walked onto the center of the open meadow, with his arms crossed as his sensei waited for his arrival. [b]Hmm, well I guess I'm the late one.
Rein nknew this because he saw his sensei standing in a tree along with a puppet weild in his hands as if he was prepared for battle. Xylo's eyes widened at the thought of beginning on a new technique and the new awsome experience he was about to gain through his training. In the midst of his mischievous fantasy, he sensed the presence of another. Had his company arrived? Xylo readied himself for combat, in the event that it could in fact be the last test of his training. The pupils of his eyes widen into a dark blue, as he focused all his attention on the vibrations emitting from his "company". Whoever it was, he was prepared for the worst.

Xylo started to look arund as he felt the presents of another shinobi near. He started to think to himself maybe this was an ambush and his leader was really trying to kill him off for he had evil plans of his own. Xylo always had some off the wall settled in his mind. If it wasn't for these thought he would probably be dead today. These thought always made him prepared for the worst possible situtation that could happen. As he was looking around he finally noticed a fellow genin from Suna who was also a exceeded at using puppetry. Tsuchi was the name of the last hopefully last member of the training. He came walking up to behind Xylo with a load of large scroll upon is back. Xylo couldn't help but thin to himself. Why wouldn't Tsuchi just put all of the puppets and weaponary in smaller scrolls much like himself. Well maybe everyone isn't as smart a me. Xylo just turned away looked at Sumi and started a long speach that he had prepared the night before.

I want to be the very best like no one ever was. To become Kage is my real test and training is the cause. I will travel across the land searching far and wide. To prove other shinobi to understand the power that's inside of me. Every fight is either you and me Xylo thought. I must protect my conrades to the best of my abilities. It's my destiny to keep them safe and not only them but the whole world. A shinobi's heart must be true and their courage will pull them through any situation. Please teach me sensei, through it you will learn from me.

Every challenge along the way I will face with courage. I will fight everyday if I have to just to claim my rightful place. We all need to join together as fellow shinobi from Suna for the time is right because their is no better team. Arm and arm we all should fight to accomplish our village goals and fufill our village dreams. For it's our village dream to fufill our destiny and side by side is our best way to do so. For if the shinobi's heart is true and he has the courage of two. Their is nothing that can stop this village. So, for this sensei teach me and I'll teach you. Xylo then bowed his head and hpoed for the best from this to be sensei.

Last edited by Captain PIMP on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: The Puppet Masters (Tsuchi - C.PIMP)   The Puppet Masters (Tsuchi - C.PIMP) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:54 am

Leaning amongst the immense tree in the training zone the heavy chirps of birds, and the scurrying of squirrels tested Sumi's patients as he sat there. It wasn't strange that these constant noises were starting to annoy him, they probably would annoy anyone for that matter. But threw training Sumi blocked out those noises out and appeared statue like. His beautiful brown eyes drifted from a bird nest that hang across him, to the stiff branch which he sat one. Slowly taking his right index finger and tapping it oh so slightly, he made sure that it was stiff enough to support his weight. With his left hand in midair he concentrated on his puppets movement to the best of his ability, while sensing his students. Although being able to multi task was a trait all ninja should possess, Sumi was a expert at it. “Maybe I made my puppet strings too obvious.” He thought while tucking in his lips. Sumi had a tendency to underestimate people sometimes, but luckily that habit never cost him his life.

As Sumi continued to sit on the branch he couldn't help but notice a large wave of dust cover the field. “Hmm?” He thought while staring in that direction but still keeping a calm expression. The dust, covering the small patches of grass, swirled around the field like small funnels. Being high in the tree Sumi had a view of the dessert outside the village and can see the movements of the sand, which didn't move. Not only that but he didn't feel and changes in the currents which shows that his isn't due to natural causes. The environment of the training field wasn't the most simple, being composed of both both plants and sand, but random dust fields weren't in its vocabulary. Although suspected that it was one of his students he decided to ignore it, but not forget. Turning his eyes slowly back to the bird nest he saw two small eggs that shook frequently. Being partially cracked Sumi knew that they would hatch soon.

A few seconds later the footsteps of a person became more apparent to Sumi. Turning his head and gently putting his ear against the tree he listened slowly to the faint footsteps. “I guess both of them are here, time for training to begin.” Sumi thought while sitting up straight. Getting a better view of his puppet and the field he watched the young Genin as he walked up to his puppet. Being a skilled listener and puppeteer, Sumi is able to speak and listen threw his puppet. Although conscious about them noticing him, he wouldn't matter even if they did.

After hearing the speech his student Xylo had to say, Sumi smiled concisely. He reminded him a lot when he was younger, almost too much. Always wanted the best for the village and not ashamed of expressing that. Although Sumi was probably more skilled at puppetry when he was his age, he was ready to test that theory. Suspecting that Tsuchi was hiding, Sumi rolled his eyes at that thought. Bowing back to Xylo gracefully he began. “Well good evening Xylo and Tsuchi.” He said with a fake cough at the end. “As you both know I'm here to teach you to better your skills at puppetry. This is a very unique and dangerous skill that takes excellent chakra control and precision. Puppets aren't toys that you play around with, they're weapons. Thus like all weapons, to use them effectively, you must use them as if they are a part of you. Today, I'm going to teach you how to better the movement with your puppet. For this exercise both I'm going to use one of my puppets to attack yours. Your job is to make sure your puppets don't get hit, which requires fast hand movements.

Deciding it was time to show the Genin his true form, Sumi released the disguise from his puppet. Now the puppet known as Cronus, he stands there where Sumi used to be. Crackling and rattling the puppet heads lifts up slowly. “You have 10 seconds to hide and prepare your puppets. Go!” Sumi shouted from the tree.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi
Sand Genin
Sand Genin
Tsuchi

PostSubject: Re: The Puppet Masters (Tsuchi - C.PIMP)   The Puppet Masters (Tsuchi - C.PIMP) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:41 am

Tsuchi found it pointless to keep hiding in the sand so he came out and moved to the forest and looked around and he decided to use his Death raven puppet,Tsuchi took a scroll off of his back and opened it.A large puf of smoke came from the scroll and he connected chakra strings to the puppet.Tsuchi walked twords the edge of the forest and sent his puppet out ,Tsuchi had been tough by his father that you stay hidden as long as possible.Tsuchiarched his hands and flexed his right pinky finger and the puppet reveiled a hidden sword from it's cloak,the sun reflected off of the clean sword.Tsuchi waited and woundered why they were in this area "This is not a very natural forest in suna is not very easy to fight in if I do say so myself"Tsuchi asked himself as he brushed his red hair away from his face.Tsuchi closed his hand and the puppets wings spread out and they blew a gust of wind infront of it.

Tsuchi was trying not to underestimate his opponentand keep his cool

(not done don't post)
Back to top Go down
Aries
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Aries

PostSubject: Re: The Puppet Masters (Tsuchi - C.PIMP)   The Puppet Masters (Tsuchi - C.PIMP) EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:52 pm

so will this tpoic ever be completed
Back to top Go down
Elder Sage
The Kazekage
The Kazekage
Elder Sage

PostSubject: Re: The Puppet Masters (Tsuchi - C.PIMP)   The Puppet Masters (Tsuchi - C.PIMP) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:35 pm

[OOC: Just edit your post and skip Tsuchi's second half.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Puppet Masters (Tsuchi - C.PIMP)   The Puppet Masters (Tsuchi - C.PIMP) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Puppet Masters (Tsuchi - C.PIMP)
Page 1 of 1