Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forest of Death

Go down 
AuthorMessage
l0ve0fevil

Forest of Death  Empty
PostSubject: Forest of Death    Forest of Death  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:41 pm

Alrighty...
I've beaten Orochimaru and whatnot, as well as the Sound nin at the part that Naruto and Sasuke are like asleep.
So, Kabuto tells me where to go... right? I heal myself with the little blue heal-ey leaf thing behind the rocks... the I carry on past the rocks into the opening. It takes me to the world map.
Okay... so I go back in and find my way back to where I was before sent to the world map. I check around that corner thing and whatnot... yet nothing?
I've restarted my game twice because of this. Now I sit there leveling up... Level 60 for them all >.>

There's one thing that I should tell you though. Before I enter the exit that always brings me back to the world map, I save. I always save when I find a little heal-ey blue leaf thing. Should I not do that... and just re-start my game again and go through the exit WITHOUT saving before...?
Or am I missing the way out...
Kabuto DID tell me about the 'It'll bring you back to the map, so don't take that one' Yet, there's nowhere else to do!

halogen belysning
armenian wedding dj
Back to top Go down

Forest of Death
Page 1 of 1