Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forest Of Death mod (Actual name TBA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
l0ve0fevil

Forest Of Death mod (Actual name TBA) Empty
PostSubject: Forest Of Death mod (Actual name TBA)    Forest Of Death mod (Actual name TBA) EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:40 pm

Well, I'm makin a mod. Yep, another n00by making a map/mod... .

But, what my goal is, is to make a sort of mod like the sole surviver mod, but not within the boundries of C&C. What do I mean by this?

Well, you'd start off by picking a map (Duh), and then choosing a side, etc. You'd spawn in a PT/spawn room, where you can buy your character. No vehicles, however. Each character will have ups and downs, kind of like how a game like Star Wars Battlefront 2 or BF1942 would work... but not just 4 characters. Instead, it combines elements of different games, kinda makin this it's own game =p.

It'll start off, for testing purposes, with characters such as the black hand and so. But, depending on how much help I can get, I'll probobly switch the normal Renegade characters out with custom ones.

Anyway, you could choose your favorite... none really has a different cost (They're all free actually...), but they usually will have different weapons. Another goal of mine is to not have just the "Rocket launcher, auto gun, chaingun, etc" kinda thing. No, more of DIFFERENT types of "Auto guns", "Chainguns", "Rocket launcher", and even the every day "etc" =p. So while one auto gun would be rapid fire, the other wouldn't fire AS fast, but would do more damage per bullet. And while one chain gun is more of balenced, one could be better at infantry but not as good against armoured units, and another could be great against armoured units, but not so good against infantry. Get the idea?

The reason why it's called 'Forest of death' is because it's the map I'll first have for it... that's all. Again, the name of the mod will be announced when I find a good enough idea.

Here are the lists of varius things for the mod. Will be updated now and again (If the mod doesn't die within 5 days of it's announcment...).

halogen belysning
armenian wedding dj
Back to top Go down

Forest Of Death mod (Actual name TBA)
Page 1 of 1