Ultimate Shinobi : A Naruto RPG
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
We've moved locations please join us at our new location. www.ultimateshinobi.getgoo.us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN WWW.ULTIMATESHINOBI.GETGOO.US

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ibiki Clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshimaru
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

Ibiki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Ibiki Clan   Ibiki Clan EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 12:09 am

Clan Name: Ibiki Clan

Kekkei Genkai: This user has the ability to control all components of his/her blood. The blood in the users of this kekkei genkai are far more advanced than that of a regular human. As a kekkei genkai related to the structure of the body, the user would be perceived as a superhuman to some. Anyone who has the kekkei genkai has red eyes. The 4 blood components are Red Blood Cells, White Blood Cells, Plasma, and Platelets. Here are the abilities of the kekkei genkai.

- Amount of Blood: The user has an relatively high amount of blood making it almost impossible for them to die of blood loss. Though if the user is low on chakra then the blood will stop being made continuously limiting the blood amount you have.

- Manipulation and Control of Blood: The user can control the blood inside and outside his body. The user can gather blood inside of him/her in multiple areas and can make their body as hard as steel. They can send a massive amount of blood to certain body parts to stimulate the muscles to make them faster and stronger. Blood flow increase gives more oxygen to the muscles so it can work more efficiently. The user can also gather blood the ends of their limbs so that it can harden and produce super strength. The user can control the blood outside their body and manipulate the blood. The user can harden the blood, create weapons, and levitate the blood. Users are also able to make hardened blood stronger through their control of the hemoglobin which is rich with Iron. The weapons and the blood inside the user can harden through the amount of chakra they put into it.

- High-Speed Regeneration: The user has full control of the white blood cells in his/her body and can instinctively create more white blood cells and stimulate it to heal the skin faster. The user is also able to use the platelets to close up the wounds to stop it from bleeding any further if necessary just like a bandage wrap and then let the white blood cells heal the wounds. The regeneration can be fast or slow, it all depends on the severity of the wound. The bigger the wound wound the longer it will take. The more severe the wound, the more chakra is needed to heal it quickly. The white blood cells can also stimulate the healing of bones, marrow, hair, ligaments, tendons, cartalege, and teeth. The body heals instinctively, but to be able to heal severe wounds quickly would require a B-rank chakra amount or more to heal the wounds. This kekkei genkai cannot heal damages to the organs or any critical innards except for organs that are made out of muscle or skin. Along with the regeneration the kekkei genkai gives an unlimited increase to the amount of times cells can multiply without mutations thus increasing the life span of the person with the kekkei genkai to almost an unlimited age and prevents aging by using regeneration abilities.

- Increase of Adrenaline: By increasing the speed of blood in the body users would increase the amount of oxygen and glucose sent to the brain and muscles. As a result the user would be capable of seeing fast-moving objects in slow motion and the users body can react alot faster and the muscles would be stronger as a result of the increase of blood flow. This requires training because it takes up alot of stamina.

- High Immunity to Poisons: White blood cells both defend the body from fungi, viruses, and bacteria. Like how white blood cells heals wounds of one's body, it also defends it from foreign substances. Blood is everywhere so it would surround any foreign substance and then dispose of it. Depending on the severity of the poison, it can completely erase it from the body and it can delay its affects. The white blood cells are everywhere around the body thus the moment a virus enters, the white blood cells will know of it quickly and will advance. The white blood cells are more advanced than regular people's white blood cells so not only will it trap the virus quickly. The white blood cells will destroy it quickly.

- High Stamina-level: The user has control over the plasma in his/her body which contains many sugar, protein, and energy factors. These factors are what makes the metabolism in one's body. The result of the huge amount of blood means that the user has alot of metabolism and since metabolism is energy; the user will have a high stamina-level. Though this means that the user eats a fairly huge amount of food.

Secret Clan Jutsu:

Name: Dance of the Human Puppet
Type: Kekkei Genkai
Element: Blood

Description: When the user has infected the opponent with more than a liter of the user's blood the user is able to control the actions of the oppenent. The user must sacrifice half of their chakra in order to control the body of the person the blood is inside. If the oppenents immune system is strong enough to kill the blood the user put into their system the technique is nulled. In order to get their immune system strong enough to stop the jutsu they need to have at least half of their normal chakra to strengthen their immune system. This control will last for around 4 posts.

This technique can also be used for healing purposes. If it is used for healing purposes the cost to the user is only around one tenth of the user's chakra. This can be used in conjunction with medical jutsu in order to heal much faster than normal healing with just a medical ninjutsu. In 1 post in conjunction with a strong medical ninjutsu the user will be able to heal almost any wound on the person the user is trying to heal. After that one post the blood will exit the person's body to prevent any complications or problems within the host of the users blood.

Name: Blood Shield

Description: Blood will ooze out of the pores or wounds of the user to create a layer of blood on the outside of the user on one's skin. The blood can become as strong as steel in less than a moment or it can become as flowing as water in a moment. The blood on the outside of the user is constantly flowing to prevent any coagulation of the blood. The shield of blood can move from the skin of the user and form a partial shield that can move around him.

Name: Poison/Toxin/Desease Control

Description: When the user becomes infected with any poison, toxin, or desease the users immunity system will automatically seek out and destory the desease. The toxin or poison will be forced out through a wound or pores and off of the skin onto the ground. Any desease the bloods immunity system cannot destory will be forced out of the body the same way and will be sealed in a protien solution that will disable the desease from infecting anyone else.

Name: Weapon Creation

Description: The user is able to create weapons out of his or her own blood and coagulating it with a strong crystaline structure making it as hard has steel when it is created. The user is able to grab a hold of the weapon and can be used like the weapon it was modled after. The user is able to decoagulate the weapon and manipulate it in its original liquid state.

Name: Blood Generation

Description: Once blood leaves the body blood automatically generates to take its place. This includes generation of red blood cells, platelets, white blood cells, and plasma. Once the users chakra is too low he will not be able to do the blood generation, but the user already has a high amount of blood within the body.

Name: Coagulation/Decoagulation

Description: The user is able to coagulate or decoagulate ones blood. This can increase the life span of the blood to around a month of time outside of the body. The blood will turn a brownish red color when coagulated and can be as hard or even harder than steel. When the blood is decoagulated one is perfectly able to use it as if it was fresh.

Name: Super Strength

Description: The blood in one's body will take in much more than the normal amount of oxygen and adrenaline to give the user super human like strength. While punching or kicking at will blood will harden the skin at the point of contact in order to make the strength of the skin even harder than that of steel just before contact. The affect of adrenaline will cause everything around him to seem much slower than normal allowing him to react a lot more quickly to attacks. During this the user can gain a Euphoric state where the user can feel no pain due to the adrenaline, and will also gain a large amount of stamina.

Name:Dance of the Rose Petals

Description: The user will expell thousand of droplets of blood from the user's body. They will then start start to circle the user's body at an fast speed. The blood droplets are extremely strong and starp. They have the ability to cut through just about anything in their path including steel. The user at will is able to change the droplets into weapons and lunching them at the oppenent at will. If the user moves the droplets will move in exact conjunction with the user. The user is able to send all of the droplets of blood after an oppenent at once and they can chase him or her quickly. This jutsu has been known to be able to level whole forests at a time.

Name: Dance of the Rose Vines

Description: Blood will form five large long tenticle like structures around the user's body. They can act like five extra limbs. One can use them to walk with, grab things with, hit things, etc. They can reach up to 30 meters in length and are very powerful. These vines are as strong as steel and will normally level anything in their path. They can also detach from the user and spin rapidly around the body.

Name: Regeneration

Description: When the user recieves wounds the skin, muscles, blood vessels, bone, finger nails, marrow ligaments, tendons, cartalege, and teeth will regenerate by creating new cells to place the old cells that were killed or displaced. This does not take any life off of the lifespan of the user because the clan has a much greater set times a cell can multiply without creating unwanted mutations in the cell chromosomes.

History:

In a land far away from the wars and quarrels of the Shinobi lived a race extremely peaceful and intelligent people. The land was called the Land of Blood which was ironic because they lived it was somewhat of a Utopia in all ways. There hadn't been a war in over 5,000 years, disease was virtually removed from thoughts of the people, technology was extremely advanced, and resources were plentiful.

It seemed that all was going to stay the same, then a group of lost shinobi shown up in the land. The shinobi were friendly and marveled at the level of technology that the people had amassed. The shinobi asked the people if they could stay, and of course the people of the land allowed them to stay there because they were so friendly and nice. One of the female ninja named Kokoro Kami and one of the male citizens of the land named Yami Ibiki became close.

One day the people of the land of Blood started to became sick. It made the people of Blood wonder how that person became sick because any pathogens known to the people were ineffective against them. Finally, as they had figured out, it was the shinobi that had made the person sick. Soon thousands got sick from the pathogens that the shinobi brought. Finally, the shinobi were kicked out of the land breaking up the relationship between Kokoro and Yami, but the female shinobi left with something she had not come with. She had a baby unknown to her growing in her womb.

Now that the shinobi were kicked out of the land they wondered aimlessly throughout the unknown world. The day came when the pathogens from the people of Blood started to take effect on the shinobi except for Kokoro. The babies blood flowing through here made her extremely resistant and resilient to any disease. The shinobi started to cough, gain large painful black lumps on their lymph nodes, and became fatigued. Finally, the shinobi died, and Kokoro was to fend for herself.

Kokoro started to show signs of being pregnant. Finally, she had arrived by a large ocean that looked so familiar to her, it was like a dream in her mind. She finally remembered how they got lost because they had been traveling for 10 years before arriving in the land of Blood, perhaps the shinobi and her were traveling in circles. Now she was 9 months pregenent by her count, and she knew that the baby was going to come any time. She needed to find some people to help her with the birth of her baby.

One day of traveling along the coastline and she collapsed. She then woke up in a room raising her head and turning it to look at her surrounding as her training had taught her to do. She then felt it, contractions and they were getting closer together seemingly exponentially...

...Hours later a baby could be heard screaming. It was wrapped up in a cloth in the mother's arms. Kokoro looked at the people who had rescued her and helped her bring the baby into the world. "Wh..wh..what are your names? Wh...wh...why did you save me?" 'I know I should be weak, but I feel so tired... What is wrong with me?' They looked at each other and looked back seriously. "Our names are Shima and Toshiro Kagra. We helped you because you needed help and you were pregenent." The woman started to cry. "We are so sorry, but it seems you are going to die from birthing complications. It seems the baby caused slow internal bleeding, you will be dead in about 2 hours from this. Is there anything we can do for you?"
Kokoro started to cry lightly. The small amount of tears rolled down her cheek. "There is something you can do for me. Please, can you take my baby to Kirigakure no Sato? Do you kn...know where that is?" They looked back and they smiled slightly. "Yes we do know where that is, and we have a boat to take him there." Kokoro smiled. "Good with my the last of my life I write a letter to my parents in Kirigakure no Sato, and give it to them. I want his name to be Yamamoto, after my great grandfather. Please seek out the people with the last name of Ibiki."

Then started the small clan bloodline of Ibiki with the Clan Leader becoming Yamamoto. Their abilities earned them a small amount of fame in the shinobi world in this day and age.

Last edited by Yoshimaru on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshimaru
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

Ibiki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ibiki Clan   Ibiki Clan EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 4:48 am

Bumpage
Back to top Go down
Ulkira
Leaf Genin
Leaf Genin
Ulkira

Ibiki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ibiki Clan   Ibiki Clan EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:13 pm

Denied, there is already a blood manipulating clan.
Back to top Go down
Yoshimaru
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

Ibiki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ibiki Clan   Ibiki Clan EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:08 am

1. The blood Manipulation clan already here is much more different from my blood manipulation clan. So just writing this clan off as just 'another' blood manipulation clan is obviously inaccurate. That is just like saying Japanese people and Chinese people are exactly the same just because they are from the same area and look a like.

2. I am led to beleive that you didn't even read my clan let alone go back and read the past clan that was on here which I must say shouldn't have been even approved due to lack of description. Yes, I went back to look at it...

3. I know you are short on staff at the moment due to all of the announcement that they are leaving, but really take better pride in your work.

I know I have the possibility of getting flamed by saying these things, but I refuse to let all of my work just do down the drain.
Back to top Go down
Yoshimaru
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

Ibiki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ibiki Clan   Ibiki Clan EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:18 am

Edited...1 jutsu added Weapon Creation
Back to top Go down
Yoshimaru
Sand Jounin
Sand Jounin

Ibiki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ibiki Clan   Ibiki Clan EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:43 am

May I also add that the person who created the blood manipulation clan has been inactive for over 2.5 months. Even if I wanted to join his clan I would have to have OOC permission from him most likely to join it.
Back to top Go down
Brad
Leaf ANBU
Leaf ANBU
Brad

Ibiki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ibiki Clan   Ibiki Clan EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:41 am

As there is already a blood clan i would say no but since Brain the current blood clan personnel hasn't been on sice Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:23 pm I will take MY call on this as MOD and grant you the clan. DO NOT dissapoint me Yoshimaru I expect that you do a good job and remain as active as you can for This is a one time off for you.

Ibiki Clan Th1158302921738
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ibiki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ibiki Clan   Ibiki Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Ibiki Clan
Page 1 of 1